Episode 05: Let's Dance, Eat, Then Lead

Season 2: Dangerous Girls - Infinite - Discontinued

[7:59 AM - The Home]

The girls lay in their beds, their forms rising and lowering with their deep breaths. They were all knocked-out, completely dead to the world. Erang was sleeping calmly, her hair splayed out around her while Jungwon and Seungyeon had somehow flipped over in their sleep, their heads where their feet were only moments ago while their pillows were tossed carelessly on the ground. Yoonji's pillow had been discarded and the blanket that had been kicked off was now neatly over her sleeping form. Yejin had curled herself around her blanket sleepily and she shifted, her face away from the peeking lights from the window as her eyes fluttered open before closing again. Miho was rubbing her eyes, half-awake, the blanket fallen on her legs.

[8:00 AM - The Home]

Music rang loudly in the home, the notes shaking the home.

[Song: "Before the Dawn (BTD)" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBUs-UBc5PE]

"Something came," Miho joked as she sat up, yawning. She grabbed an outfit that the cameras could not show (Even the PD knew there were some things a camera shouldn't see.) before she walked out, heading towards the bathroom.

"I'm sleepy," Yejin mumbled though she got up, getting up and grabbing her clothes as she rubbed her eyes.

"What in the world?" Yoonji muttered, lifting her head up before falling back asleep, tired. 

"Turn it off!" Jungwon shouted angrily, rolling around on her bed. 

"Shut it up!" Seungyeon complained with irritation, crawling deep under the covers.

"Let's get up," Erang encouraged, following the oldests' leads. The bed of the eldest didn't flinch nor stir.

"Turn the f***ing song off!" Jungwon shouted again, unaware that she, Yoonji, and Seungyeon were the only ones still in bed.

"Oh my god! Shut the f*** up Jungwon!" Seungyeon yelled back from another room. 

"You shut up!" Jungwon retorted, the two obviously not very good with mornings.

...xXx...

"It was blaring right in my ear," Miho said to the camera, blinking to will away the drowsiness by her. 

"It's so early!" the distinct voice of Seungyeon screamed. "It's only 8:30!"

"Don't worry about her. She's always like that," Erang chimed in as the two brushed their teeth. 

"Soul-Unnie must be up already," Jungwon decided, the first of the younger trio to finally get up.

" 'Already?' " Miho snorted, wiping her face with a towel. "She's not even here anymore. She already left." 

The VJ by Sooyeon's bed hesitantly lifted the blanket, speechless when all there was happened to be pillows. The VJ rushed out, caught by the shoulder by a familiar girl.

"Don't bother," Seungyeon said, obviously pissed. "She's long gone and we've lived here for...a long time. You won't be able to find her."

"Even if you do, she'll just escape," Yejin warned, stretching. "Anyways, just tag along. We'll run into her eventually." 

The VJ was silent before nodding, the camera lens following his head.

...xXx...

8:00 AM - 9:00 AM:

The girls got ready, sleepy, but somehow able to be prepared. They styled their hair and brushed their teeth. A few took a shower while the others settled for a quick face wash in the shorter time. They dressed up casually, but somehow in a way that was still fashionable.

Miho: 

Yejin: 

Yoonji:

Erang: 

Seungyeon: 

Jungwon:

...xXx...

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: 

The six left the home, the PD somewhat irritated, but resigned that one of them was simply not going to come. 

"Should we destroy that police car?" Seungyeon asked, smirking. The PD and VJ, in alarm, quickly led the girls to a nearby restaurant. They left after eating, still cranky, but obviously in a better mood from the food. When they got home, the girls contentedly played around, simply wandering around and just keeping themselves busy.

...xXx...

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM:

A young female walked into the room, her dark hair had been pulled back in a ponytail and her eyes burned in the surroundings. Her outfit consisted of a black tank top and black jeans, a tan jacket thrown over it. She wore several pieces of matching jewelry and had a purse around her shoulder.

"Where is everyone?" she called out, dropping the black purse onto the floor.

"Ah! No way!" Jungwon eagerly said, jumping up from her place by the bed. 

"Is it really?" Miho asked, getting up with just as much enthusiasm.

"It really is! What's up?" the lady asked roughly in English, smiling. The camera caught her grinning face as she reached an arm over Erang's neck.

Chung Hyejin
Professional Dance Instructor

"Unnie!" Yejin happily greeted, wrapping her arms around the elder's waist. 

"Whoa! It's been a while! How have my Maniacs been?!" Hyejin questioned with familiarity, throwing a wink at the six girls. 

"It's been too long!" Yoonji squealed as the eldest rubbed her knuckles against her head, a makeshift greeting that sent the girls into laughter. "So? Where's Miss Mommy? Not here again?"

"Nope. She's almost never home," Seungyeon lazily answered.

"Whoa! It's Miss Dancer in the flesh! Haven't seen you in the studio for quite some time now," Hyejin greeted, giving the lethargic girl a high-five.

"Been busy...with this show," she excused with a yawn. Hyejin laughed.

"Still as lazy as ever I see," the female grinned. "Well, it's obvious why I'm here, so let's get started. Someone message Miss Mommy to get over here. We're going to start soon."

"I'll do it," Miho volunteered, already texting away on the phone that Infinite had given them.

Before long, Sooyeon tumbled in, a bit out of breath as she eagerly, though quietly, greeted the dance instructor.

"Ahnyeonghashibniga," she mumbled, bowing politely. 

"Now now, no formalities!" Hyejin laughed off, ruffling her hair happily. "As simple an outfit as ever I see." Sooyeon nodded mutely, unaffected. She had thrown on a pair of comfortable jeans and tennis shoes, wearing a black shirt that read 'I Love Music' over it. Her hair had been put up, and despite the chilly weather, she looked rather comfortable, as if she was experiencing the most perfect climate of the day. 

  

The eight sat on the floor in a circle, their legs pulled to their chests as if they were at a sleepover and telling secrets.

"Well, as sad as it is, I'm going to have to lecture you guys all over again," Hyejin began dramatically.

"Seriously?" Jungwon groaned, burying her face into her arms. 

"We already heard the speech already!" Yoonji grumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Can we skip?" Yejin asked, raising an eyebrow with an exasperated expression.

"Recite it to me then," Hyejin requested, her order showing her lack of trust in their memory. In unison, the six girls looked at the eldest of them, Sooyeon. She raised an eyebrow, her face displaying her annoyance before she began to speak, reciting from memory as if she had a script in front of her.

"Why do you think I worked hard to gather all seven of you here?...You all have to perform together as a team. Each person is responsible for her own actions and can either keep the team together or crash everyone. Dancing is only for the dedicated and is something only the ones with the most burning passion can succeed. It only takes one mistake, one little slip, and everyon falls. It is risky, but nothing in the world is fullproof and dancing is evidence. So, concentrate and do it with your heart. Do it properly, ok?" she quickly stated in one breath. Hyejin blinked.

"Okay. Speech complete. Let's get started!" Hyejin smiled, her demeanor suddenly carefree. The eight, the seven girls and the instructor, began with light warm-ups before stretching, from the splits to touching the floor with their hands, both of which they succeeded flawlessly in. She flipped through her phone before plugging it into the stereo, shouting for all the cameras to be turned off during the practice. Though reluctant, it was done as asked.

...xXx...

What do you think about them?

Hyejin: 

"Well, for starters, I've worked with them way before...starting in...middle school?" Hyejin reminisced, her eyes looking far away. "Around that time I think. Their parents signed them up...at first, I think it was just for some physical discipline?" She let out a playful, yet bitter laugh.

"For some of them. The others, I think they were there by choice and...especially in Sooyeon's case, she was there just along for the ride, following Seungyeon," she slowly recalled. "...A lot has happened, but my opinion back then and still now hasn't changed. Whatever they're doing, they'll definitely succeed if they try."

...xXx...

...xXx...

[1:28 PM - The Home - Lunch Time/Break Time]

The girls ate a quick meal, sprawled out on the floor of the dance studio while looking through their messages, eagerly reading and replaying to their mentor's messages. The practice had not finished, but cameras had been allowed during the break and the VJs were enthusiastic in fulfilling their roles.

Sooyeon: 

Are you tired? :/ I guess that dancing must be
really hard on you.

Not really...

Keep on working hard! ^-^ If I get the free time
maybe I should treat you to something. :)

Shouldn't I say that to you?

...

No! I'll say it to you. ;P Next time, if you've
followed all the rules, maybe I'll take you
out somewhere. ^.^

Ok...

Her fingers typed out 'Fighting Oppa,' but she quickly erased the endearment, replacing it with 'Sunsaengnim'. 

Fighting Sungsaengnim...

She looked at the camera, a clear blush painted across her face. She put her palm carefully, but swiftly over the lens.

Miho: 

How are you doing Noona? :D Hope the
dancing isn't too tiring for you. The
scorpion dance is a bit hard. :/

I'm fine. How's the little maknae? >:) Bet
you miss me!~ <3

Ah Noona! Don't call me that! DX I'm
not that much younger than you! It's
only...a year?

Ok ok. How're you doing Sungjong? :)
And I've been fine. The dance isn't...
well, it's not that bad.

I'm fine. 

Ah! Aren't I supposed to be the mentor?
D: I should be more concerned with
your well-being than you are with mine!
My love should be greater than yours! >3<

Lol. How can a kid take care of me? XP
Grow up a bit and then maybe we'll talk.

She laughed, giving a victory sign at the camera playfully.

Yejin: 

How are you? :) It's been so long since
I've seen by beautiful student!~ <3

I'm good. Dancing is tiring though. DX
I don't like having formal lessons that
much. :/ Can't we just do it ourselves?

Stay strong! I'm watching over you! ^-^
And...why don't you talk the PD-hyung
over there? I'm not really sure myself...

Ok...Text you later then...

Text me later? No! We've got to meet
up later. XD Come on!~ Let's go on a
date next time! :D

A date? Won't your fans kill me? -.-

She threw a glance at the camera, mouthing, 'Don't kill us Inspirits!' with a playful wink. She nudged her head in the direction of the older girls. 'They'll kill you all anyways.'

I won't let them touch my precious
student! >:D After all, ^.^ I love you.

We'll see...>///<

Yoonji:

Yoonji! How is it? D: Are you having
any trouble? DX Do you need any
encouraging words? :/

It's okay I guess...Trouble? Not really. -.-
Aren't you acting more childish than I
am? Well, I guess I'll be fine though.
Just...come visit?

Right on it! :D I'll...no we'll all visit you
as soon as possible! :) Look forward
to it! >w<

Oppa...you're so childish. -.- 

Aish. I am the Choding! :D

...

Should you really boast about that?
=3=

Well, don't worry. ;D I know you'll be
the best one out there so fighting! <3
I love you!~

She blinked, rereading it before it sunk in. She turned a bright red and squeezed a pillow, the other girls rolling their eyes at her antics before replying.

Wha-?

I said I didn't need any praise! >///<

Erang: 

Why did you pick me as your Saem?
:)

[Note: Saem is an abbreviation for the Korean word for teacher, sun/saeng/nim or 선생님.]

Because...>.<

Because? :/

You're my favorite. >///< Don't make
me say it again!

Aw!~ Gomawo Erang! <3 How about
as thanks we go out on a trip next
time. ^_^

A trip? :/

Yeah! A date! :D

A DATE?!?!?! O_O

Why? D: Are you opposed? 

No no no no no! It's just...
I'm too embarrassed. >///<

Why? :D It's fine to go on a date with
the person you like, right? ^.^

But...

Then do it for me. Please?!~ <3

...Ok...^///^

Already, the gears in her head were obviously turning and planning...and dreaming.

Seungyeon: 

How's my lovely, beautiful student
doing? :D <3

This "lovely, beautiful student" is going
to punch you in the next meeting. =3=
How many times have I told you to just
call me by my name?!

Aw!~ But it doesn't reflect your true
beauty. :/

Just don't! D:< It's...It's embarrassing. 

Aw!~ My student!~ :D I love you! <3

Shut up! =3=*

When are you going to accept my
love? D:

...Whenever I feel like it. -.-

Alright! Then to create that feeing,
I will take you out some time! :D

...We better go and eat at a
delicious restaurant after. >o<*

Of course!~ >w<

Jungwon:

And how goes the Princess's lessons?

It's fine. ^.^ So, when are you going to
come and visit? :/ We're always so
bored...

Bored? We'll cure that soon then. :)
The other members and I'll be
visiting again...soon.

Soon's too far away!~ DX Come
now!

Now now. We have other schedules, 
but if we did have a choice, we would
be visiting you guys everyday. ^.^
Don't worry.

Ok. When you visit, bring lots of food! <3

Ok ok. I promise. ^_^

...xXx...

An unfamiliar ringtone rang in the dorm, making the girls perk up with curiousity. Sooyeon raised an eyebrow, sliding her finger across the screen and ending the music.

[Song: "Because" by Sunggyu of Infinite - 
Ringtone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1iskWU33HI
 (1st Chorus)
Full Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGH7EKZECKI]

"She looks so happy that she can die!" Seungyeon teased, jumping at the opportunity. The short girl irritatedly smacked her shoulder in response, her bright red blush visible clearly through the cameras. 

"Ahnyeonhashibniga?" she greeted softly as the other six girls laughed together in envy.

"I'm so jealous!" Jungwon pouted.

"Ahnyeong?" Sunggyu's voice crackled over the speakerphone. "Ah! I told you to be less formal already!"

"Mianhabnida," she apologized, throwing a quick glance at the six girls who were whispering together with smirks.

"See? There it is again! Come on. Just pretend we're the same age," he coaxed. 

"Ahnyeong..." she began before throwing out the rest. "...hashibniga..."

"Ay, I guess we'll work more on it later," Sunggyu joked lightly.

"Are you going up on stage?" she asked politely.

"Yup," he answered promptly. "So, are you following all the rules?"

"...Ani," she truthfully admitted.

"Really? Which one?" Sunggyu inquired, surprise lining his voice. "1, 2, 3, or 4?" 

"3," she stated right off the bat.

"...Which was that?" he asked. The seven girls laughed. 

"No leaving without permission," Miho offered, texting her mentor on her phone with glittering eyes.

"Oh. Why's that?" he questioned with worry.

"...Just because," she answered in the usual difficult manner. 

"..."

"Ok," Sunggyu sighed. "Well, we're about to go on. I have to hang up."

"Fighting," she encouraged gently, the brief flicker of a smile crossing her face.

"Mhm! Fighting!" he cheered enthusiastically back before the background noises were cut off. She hung up, rolling her eyes as the other six girls leaped at the opportunity to .

"Oh!~ Someone's going to die from happiness," Seungyeon repeated.

"Messaging," Yejin listed.

"A special call," Miho added.

"Mysterious texts that you won't let us see," Jungwon continued.

"And the ringtone..." Yoonji trailed off, smirking with a knowing look. Sooyeon blinked.

"I reply to all the messages he sends me, he called by choice, and the ringtone is by my...Sunsaengnim. What's wrong with that?" she defended well enough.

"Ay! Why are you calling him 'Sunsaengnim'?" Erang lightly teased, smiling. "Call him 'Oppa.' Don't all guys like that?" Sooyeon blinked a few time before walking out the room, pink across her cheeks and her hand reaching towards her face. 

"What'd I do?" Erang asked in alarm.

"It's nothing," Yejin quickly comforted. "Just...another memory."

"She should hurry up and let go," Seungyeon grumbled, throwing her phone on the couch as Hyejin called them all together again.

...xXx...

What were the text messages?

Sooyeon:

"..." 

She looked around the room carefully before unlocking her phone, password hidden, and showing the messages one by one.

Gain confidence and simply be
yourself.

? :/ What do you mean...Noona?

Exactly that.

That's a bit vague, but
I'll make do. ^_^ Thank
you for the advice.

I am entrusting her to
you.

[][][][][][][][][][]

...Be collected.

Collected? @_@

I do not mean always be calm and
know what is right, but become a
pillar of support.

A pillar of support...Alright! :)

I entrust her to you.

[][][][][][][][][][]

Open her heart and make her
laugh.

Her laugh? I'll definitely do that! :D

It is not as...easy at it looks.

Nothing is ever as simple
nor easy as it seems.

Correct...I see wisdom
under your mask...I will entrust
her to you.

[][][][][][][][][][]

Be yourself; calm, collected,
smiling, but always knowing.

I never hoped to change. ^_^

I am...encouraged.

Then, I am honored. :)

Please take good care of her.

[][][][][][][][][][]

It will take an infinite amount of
patience and time.

I already expected. ^.^;

I am glad to hear so.

Any more advice? :/

There is plenty. I will then
entrust her with you.

[][][][][][][][][][]

Stay open, accept, soothe, and
heal.

...Yes ma'am.

Very polite...

Ah...Gomawoyo. ;)

I...Just please take good care of her.

...xXx...

...xXx...

Before long, the girls stood in position, waiting for the music to begin. The VJs were preparing to turn the viewing cameras off as requested when a bright, cheery greeting startled them.

"Ahnyeong!~" Woohyun happily shouted, his loud voice bouncing against the wall.

"Did you bring food?" Seungyeon questioned automatically, glancing up as Hyejin turned the music off, rolling her eyes. Woohyun panicked, looking at Sooyeon for quick advice.

"I did," Myungsoo stated, saving the poor boy. He held up two hands full of plastic bags. Sooyeon took the bags in her hands.

"Whoa! A girl shouldn't carry all of that," Sunggyu half-scolded, reaching for one. As if she hadn't heard, she walked out of his grasp and walked to the kitchen. 

"Don't worry about her. She's a girl with unbelievable strength," Seungyeon reassured, lying down on the couch. She faced them lazily. "So what brings the busy idols by?" Dongwoo half-wondered if she was insulting them, but answered all the same as Sunggyu followed his student to the kitchen.

"We're here to visit," he answered, slightly frowning. "Shouldn't you be more happy?"

"We are," Yejin reassured, placing a hand on his shoulder happily as she rested her chin on his shoulder. 

"Well, we did say we'd visit," Hoya smiled amiably. "So~ here we are!" He slung an arm around Erang's shoulders naturally.

"I did miss you guys," Miho admitted, hugging the youngest male of the group. "So how have you been?"

"Fine," Sungjong answered. "But did you say you missed us or you wanted food?"

"Both," Miho joked at his teasing expression.

"So how are they doing?" Sunggyu inquired Hyejin, ever the responsible leader.

"It's better to ask what the next round is," Hyejin answered with a confident smirk.

"That good?" Sungyeol asked with disbelief. Hyejin winked teasingly.

"Figure it out on the day they perform it for you," she answered slyly. 

"Should we have a checkpoint test then?" Woohyun wondered. 

"No need," Hyejin confidently declined, startling them. "Might as well just have the full test now."

"Are you sure?" Hoya asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Go ahead," Jungwon suggested, smiling. "Let's do it."

"Alright then. Let's start!" Dongwoo cheered.

"Sis!~" Seungyeon screamed, Sooyeon appearing in the doorway, wiping her hands on a small towel, an pink, frilly apron around her neck. Sunggyu soon followed, a brown and white apron with bears on the front around his own neck. Sungyeol snickered.

"Yes?" she answered, raising an eyebrow.

"They want us to perform," Yoonji stated.

"Now?" Sooyeon repeated.

"Yup now," Yejin answered. Sooyeon sighed, untying the back of her apron as she threw it off and onto the side.

"Let's hurry and get this over with," she mumbled. The seven lined up calmly as the music began.

[Song: "Before the Dawn (BTD)" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfI-ykljag]

"Wow!" Hoya cheered.

"That was amazing," Dongwoo agreed.

"Told you we were ready," Yoonji stated, rolling her eyes.

"If you guys continue like this, Urban City should be no problem," Sungyeol encouraged, clapping.

"Well, we did this song a few years ago back when we were in middle school," Yoonji admitted. "We simply had to remember."

"Really? Aw!~ You all should have told us! It's no fun to remember. It's better to learn," Sungjong prodded.

"How about for next week you all learn our next song then?" Sunggyu suggested, steering clear of the topic.

"Which one?" Seungyeon questioned. "There's 'Come Back Again,' and 'She's Back,' and 'Be Mine' an-"

"Stop," Sooyeon broke in, rolling her eyes. She turned to the seven boys. "Which one?"

"...How about 'Be Mine' for this week?" Woohyun suggested. 

"Fine enough for us," Yejin agreed.

"Did you all learn this yet?" Myungsoo joked.

"Nope. Now let's eat!" Erang cheered, obviously hungry. Sooyeon and Sunggyu left for the kitchen again, grabbing the dropped apron. The girls and guys busied themselves together, waiting. Hyejin raised a hesitant hand.

"Just curious, but this scene...looks like something strangely out of a couple day or something," she informed, her face displaying her distaste. 

"Do we really?" Woohyun asked innocently. The VJs nodded, the cameras following their movement.

Jungwon and Myungsoo had intertwined fingers and were swinging their arms together, half from boredom and half just out of habit. Yejin had her arms around Dongwoo's neck and her chin on his shoulder. Yoonji was playing a game with Sungyeol, the two holding each other by the cheeks. Seungyeon was lying on Woohyun's lap as he doted over her and she rebutted him. Miho and Sungjong were on the floor, just talking, so close that their knees touched while Hoya had his arm around Erang's shoulder as the two sat in the other couch. Sooyeon and Sunggyu were walking in, two large trays full of food in their hands.

"We do not," Sooyeon protested in a surprisingly loud voice, her face red. 

"Oh!~ Look! Soul-Unnie is blushing!" Jungwon teased.

"Blushing blushing!~" Yoonji and Erang sang. 

"Yah!" Sooyeon shouted, beet red as she placed down the tray. Yoonji, Erang, and Jungwon yelped, laughing as they dodged her playful swipe. 

...xXx...

Everyone sat around the room in a semi-circle, eating on small tables while sitting on the floor. The meal's main dish was Korean black bean noodles (짜장면) with well-cooked dumplings (만두) on the side. Various other side dishes (반찬), such as kimchi (김치), japchae (잡채), kimbap (김밥), and yellow pickled radish (단무지), a common side dish for any black bean noodle meal.

"So when'd you girls sleep?" Woohyun prodded, taking a bite of a kimbap.

"Seungyeon always sleeps early. She enjoys sleeping. She usually sleeps at...9:30," Yejin informed, rolling her eyes. "Erang and I sleep around 10 or so."

"Oh! Yoonji-Unnie and I sleep at around 11," Jungwon preppily answered, biting a huge mouthful of noddles. 

"I sleep around then too," Miho chirped, slipping a yellow radish into . They all turned to the remaining girl who was nibbling on a dumpling, zoned out. She blinked, completely oblivious to the world as her eyebrows furrowed on her forehead with frustration.

"She just sleeps whenever," Seungyeon answered for her, eating a large mouthful of everything. 

"Whenever she gets home," Yejin clarified, drinking a glass of water. The boys were silent, digesting the information...and the food.

"Well, we were all talking," Hoya started off, somewhat awkwardly. "And we decided that since you were all around the same age and living together, a leader should be needed. Therefore, we're going to have an election today."

"Sis," Seungyeon voted, not looking up from her nearly finished bowl.

"Soul-Unnie," Jungwon, Erang, and Yoonji said at once, continuing their meal without a hitch.

"Sooyeon," Miho and Yejin stated, eating peacefully.

"I think that was the most unanimous vote I've ever seen," Woohyun gaped.

"We already live together. Having a leader in mind is automatic," Seungyeon scoffed, waving her chopsticks with mock irriation. "She's been class president, executive committee member, club president, and teacher's pet/favorite too many times to count."

"She naturally stops all of our fights and helps us all out," Yoonji added, shoveling some food down .

"Who do you think cooked half of this meal?" Yejin asked, rolling her eyes.

"I feel like we have an Umma," Jungwon half-grumbled.

"We might as well give her a plaque that says 'Miss Mommy' on it," Erang agreed, taking a bite of dumpling.

"She's such a pain too," Miho stated, sighing.

"A pain?" Sungjong quoted. "But it's like she's not here half the time."

"That's why," Miho groaned, her face displaying her complete and utter dispair. 

"Do you know how many stalkers she's brought home?!" Yoonji half-shouted, slamming a fist on the ground.

"She gets lost so easily we're constantly worrying," Erang added, sighing.

"And why why why why why does she always leave without telling us?" Jungwon screeched. "We have to clean, make food for ourselves, find her, make sure the person who's fighting her doesn't die, help her with her jobs, scare away stalkers and jealous bi-I mean jerks, help all the kids who come wandering here, find out what/who she likes because she won't tell us, make sure she eats, make sure her flowers don't end up disappearing, ma-"

"Long story short, she's a pain," Seungyeon summed up, cutting off the ranting girl.

"Exactly," Yejin grumbled.

...xXx...

How did you feel [being chosen as leader]?

Sooyeon:

"...Who knows..."

Why do you think you were chosen then?

Sooyeon (continued...):

"...That's a good question..."

...xXx...

Congrats on becoming leader! ^_^ I
know it'll be hard, but never give up! :)

I know that much...

...xXx...

"Well, now that the leader is decided, how about we find a slogan?" Dongwoo stated more than suggested, smiling. "A chant in a way, something to connect your hearts."

"Just by saying it, you shoud all feel united," Hoya added.

"The leader should help make one," Sunggyu mentioned, smiling awkwardly. "Maybe something that goes like Na...nanana."

"Everyone uses that Hyung," Myungsoo teased lightly, rolling his eyes. "Infinite Challenge! (무한도전!) 1 Night 2 Days! (1박2일!) Everyone uses that!"

"Our time is almost up Hyung," Sungjong pointed out, his eyes glancing at the clock.

"Then, because it's important and we don't want to regret it, how about you all create one by our next visit," Sungyeol suggested. "Now assigned homework: Learn 'Be Mine' and make a uniting intro!"

"This is going to be a long day," Seungyeon muttered to the nearby Yoonji. She only rolled her eyes in answer.

...xXx...

...xXx...

Infinite and...

the Dangerous Girls

Infinite's Newest Goal To Help Seven Girls Search For Themselves!

A Fantasy-Like Case And Mysterious Personalities!

Infinite & The Dangerous Girls Continue Next!