Episode 02: Girls Meet Boys

Season 2: Dangerous Girls - Infinite - Discontinued

[5:18 PM - JTBC Building]

"Why don't we start this out with a 'Fighting!' " Sunggyu suggested to the other members as they stood in the spacious room. He smiled as the other members agreed happily. "Alright then! Infinite and the Dangerous Girls-

"Fighting!" all the members of Infinite shouted with grins as they threw their hands up in the air.

"Oh, the girls don't know that we're here right?" Hoya remembered. "They should be coming soon."

"We should be quiet then," Sungjong stated with a beaming smile.

"Infinite should-"

"Sh!" Sungjong cut off Dongwoo.

"Alright alright," Dongwoo surrendered with teasing irritation.

...xXx...

...xXx...

The first arrival entered the building, the revolving door swiveling slowly, dramatically. Various cameras were set up all around the room, displaying almost all angles of the space. There was a round table in the center and chairs set up around it. Snacks and drinks were placed neatly on the desk, all for the first meeting.

...xXx...

"Why is the food there and not here?" Sungyeol half-shouted suddenly.

"Sh!" the other members quickly quieted him, craning their necks eagerly as they held back chuckles.

"She's here; she's here," Sungjong quickly half-whispered with a smile.

"Who is it?" Dongwoo wondered, peering at the screen intently.

...xXx...

Light footsteps entered the room, the girl glancing around.

"Should I sit here?" she asked, looking around calmly. 

...xXx...

"Oh it's Sooyeon," Sunggyu quickly noted.

...xXx...

Hearing no answer, she sat anyways, twirling a strand of hair with her fingers nervously.

...xXx...

"She's sweet," Sungjong muttered with a smile.

"I don't think she had a lot of time to throw together a good outfit," Woohyun voiced softly. "She looks more ready to go out on a mall trip or something."

...xXx...

She had worn a white shirt and ripped blue jeans with a cream-colored cardigan. She wore black heel boots and held a matching bag. She had jewelry, but not an overwhelming amount, each with its own simply design.

...xXx...

"She seems really calm in the new place," Hoya muttered. 

...xXx...

She looked around again before reaching into her bag.

...xXx...

"What's she getting?" Dongwoo asked.

"She wouldn't blatantly smoke or drink in front of us right?" Sungyeol asked half-jokingly.

...xXx...

She pulled out white earphones and a small iPod shuffle, a thick novel soon following.

...xXx...

"Sweet right?" Sungjong pressed, lightly shaking the leader.

"Mhm...sure," Sunggyu agreed with half-attention.

...xXx...

She pressed one earphone into her right ear, opening the book as light music filled the room.

...xXx...

"Classical?" Myungsoo blanched.

"What's with this girl?" Sungyeol wondered jokingly.

"We should worry if they all wear earphones," Sunggyu pointed out as the members held back chuckles at the thought.

"I'm really curious for their reactions when they all come," Woohyun voiced aloud.

"Me too, each reaction," Dongwoo agreed.

"Someone came!" Sungjong quickly noted again.

"Who?" Hoya muttered, leaning his head to see the screen. 

...xXx...

Another girl walked in, a more stylish outfit worn. She had on a black shirt with a dark magenta jacket. She wore blue jeans with a pink and grey scarf around her neck. She had high top boots with a matching purse and a pair of dangling earrings and a bracelet.

She looked around the room with piercing eyes before sitting to the left of Sooyeon, pulling out her own iPhone and earphones. 

The two looked at each other, nodding.

...xXx...

"She greeted her with her neck, with her neck," Sungjong eagerly pointed out with a large grin. 

"That's...That's the Miko from before," Dongwoo joked weakly with an embarrassed smile. 

...xXx...

The two sat in silence, Sooyeon to her book and music and Miho to her iPhone.

...xXx...

"This isn't their first meeting, right? How come they're so...apart?" Myungsoo asked. 

...xXx...

Miho slightly smiled, playing a game on her phone.

...xXx...

"Oh she's smiling!" Dongwoo pointed out.

"Come on! Greet each other more! Talk! Something!" Sungjong begged, somewhat bored and somewhat anxious.

"Let's make a bet," Sungyeol suggested. "Will they all take out their earphones?"

"She already did," Hoya pointed out. 

"We should teach them to greet people first," Woohyun half-joked. 

...xXx...

A ringtone rang from Miho's phone, causing her to jump. 

[Song: "Hello" by SHINee -
Ringtone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWtKa9dlXmc
Full Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhR6VWa4Xpo]

She picked it up, sliding her finger across the screen.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo?" she answered with the earphone. "...Where am I? A better question is where are you!...I'm bored...Seriously? Just get over here..."

...xXx...

"She's not faking the phone call or anything right?" Sunggyu wondered.

"How would you fake the ringtone?" Dongwoo pointed out. 

"You could...I know how," Myungsoo pitched in.

...xXx...

"...Not sure. We're just waiting so far," Miho stated, glancing around the room quickly. "...If I said I don't f***ing know, I don't f***ing know..."

...xXx...

The Infinite members broke out in laughter, some of it for irony and some for frustration.

...xXx...

"...How should I know? I almost got lost...I'm hanging up," Miho said, sliding her finger across the screen again.

...xXx...

"Talking to a friend?" Hoya questioned.

"There's someone again!" Sungjong happily pointed out.

"Who is it? Who is it?" Sungyeol asked, leaning on the edge of his chair.

"Greet each other!" Sunggyu urged.

...xXx...

A single person walked in, dressed neatly in a grey and purple tanktop with black jeans and matching shoes. She had a star-like clip in her hair and a cute, matching bag in one hand.

...xXx...

"Ah, it's Yejin," Dongwoo remembered. 

...xXx...

Yejin slid out her iPhone, a black case with a pink, swirling design, and a pair of earphones.

She stuck and earphone into her ear as she began to play around on her phone.

...xXx...

"Are they really all going to use earphones?" Dongwoo wondered tiredly.

"Someone else is coming!" Sungjong called out.

...xXx...

...xXx...

The sound of tapping heels floated against the soft classical music of Sooyeon's iPod as three girls walked in. 

...xXx...

"Oh, it's Yoonji, Seungyeon, and Erang," Woohyun remembered as Hoya twirled his pen.

"Must be really good friends to come at once," Sungyeol remarked.

...xXx...

The three looked around the room before sitting down beside Sooyeon without hesitance.

Seungyeon was wearing black skinny jeans with a black shirt, a dark grey cardigan thrown over it. She had some jewelry on and was chewing bubble gum, blowing a bubble as if to accent the statement.

Erang was wearing skinny jeans with a grey shirt and sunglasses. She carried a brown purse and wore matching boots, a beaded necklace placed around her neck.

Yoonji, on the other hand, had worn black skinny jeans with a tanktop-like shirt and a belt. She had worn matching jewelry and a pair of black boots as well. She dumped her purse by the table leg carelessly.

The three looked around at the table boredly.

...xXx...

"Shouldn't they greet each other?" Sunggyu muttered again. 

"This is so...boring," Sungjong complained.

...xXx...

Seungyeon slid out her iPhone, the other two following suit. Seungyeon pulled out earphones with her iPhone, jamming both of them into her ears.

Yoonji pulled out earphones as well, but only slid one into her ear.

Erang pulled out her phone, and unlike the other two, simply played games on it without any earphones.

The six girls were completely ignorant of each other, just doing something by themselves, rather comfortable with the atmosphere. 

...xXx...

"They really need to learn to greet people now," Sunggyu muttered as the Infinite members watched in boredom.

"I give points to Sooyeon for not taking out her phone and reading a book," Sungyeol stated.

"What if she doesn't have one?" Woohyun asked as the members began to laugh.

"That might be true too," Sungyeol reluctantly added.

"She's like a statue though. She's only been reading the whole time," Myungsoo pointed out. "Although, I have to admit that I haven't seen anyone read a book that fast."

"She turns a page almost every second," Dongwoo agreed with a laugh.

"..."

"This is boring now," Woohyun muttered.

"Who else is coming?" Myungsoo asked, leaning on his fist.

"Let's see...Jungwon," Hoya answered. "Then, I think we should just jump in there or something. It's too boring."

"What happens if one of them is late every time?" Sunggyu wondered.

"Put a tracking device on them?" Sungjong joked.

"A tracking device?" Hoya repeated, chuckling. 

"Should we plant it in their bodies?" Dongwoo played along.

"We should just learn where they all go often instead," Sunggyu added in rationally. "It's much safer...and less odd."

"Ah! When is Jungwon coming?" Myungsoo questioned, dying in the boredom.

"She's coming now," Sungjong pointed out, eager to liven up the atmosphere.

...xXx...

True enough, Jungwon was walking through the narrow doorway, a purse in tow. Rather than the school uniform, she had donned on a dress-like shirt with jeans, adding matching jewelry, heels, and a purse.

She pulled out her own iPhone with a bunny case. 

She began to play games on it.

...xXx...

"They're all there now!" Sungyeol cheered happily.

"Come on greet each other!" Sunggyu agreed.

...xXx...

...xXx...

They all sat in silence, left to their own devices.

...xXx...

"It's like a school drama," Sungyeol joked.

"Why don't you girls greet each other?" Woohyun asked frustratedly.

"Are they playing a game?" Sungjong questioned, half-serious. 

"The Timing Game?" Dongwoo played along.

[Note: The 'Timing Game' or '눈치 게임' is more accurately translated to the 'Noticing Game' and involves calling out numbers in order without other players saying it at the same time, only able to 'speak' through eye contact.]

"One!" Hoya called out, beginning the game. The members laughed.

"Three!" Sungyeol yelled. The other members began to laugh harder at his odd loss.

"Aish," he grumbled playfully.

"It looks like we're the only happy ones," Sunggyu said a bit regretfully.

...xXx...

What were your first impressions?

Sooyeon: 

"...Excuse me?"

Miho: 

"...Rephrase that please."

Yejin: 

"Is there something wrong with your head?"

Yoonji:

"Umm..."

Erang: 

"What?"

Seungyeon: 

"We know everyone. What are you talking about first impressions for?"

Jungwon:

"Repeat that."

...xXx...

"Do we have to wait until they all talk?" Sungjong questioned, staring at the screen. 

"Now we're the irritated ones," Dongwoo grumbled.

"How about we designate partners then?" Sunggyu suggested, always the peacemaker.

"Alright," Hoya agreed happily.

...xXx...

Time passes...

...xXx...

Sooyeon closed her book and turned off her iPod, placing it back into her bag. She grabbed a bag of crackers, opening it neatly. She took one and ate it. 

Almost automatically, everyone reached for a chip, biting into it in unison. 

...xXx...

Who do you think is going to be your "mentors"?

Sooyeon: 

"...Does it matter?"

Miho: 

"Boyfriend maybe?..."

Yejin: 

"MBLAQ!"

Yoonji:

"I was really indifferent," she answered with a smile. "Because I honestly loved a lot of KPOP groups."

Erang: 

"Infinite hopefully? I really love Sunggyu and Hoya, especially Hoya, so..."

Seungyeon: 

"Infinite! All the way Infinite!"

Jungwon:

"SHINee! Jonghyun is my husband!"

...xXx...

"So the pairs are like this," Sungjong summarized. "...

     Erang and Sunggyu 

Yejin with Dongwoo

Jungwon and Woohyun

Miho with Hoya

Yoonji and Sungyeol

Seungyeon with Myungsoo

Sooyeon and me, Sungjong!    

"Am I right?" Sungjong confirmed. There were jumbled thoughts of agreement as they rustled through the many papers littering the desk.

"Whenever I look, Sooyeon is always so mysterious," Dongwoo muttered, his eyes flickering to the screen.

"Oh, look at her shaking her leg; it's so scary," Sungyeol stated in fear, leaning towards the leader.

"Don't you do that?" Hoya pointed out.

"Yah!" Sungyeol shouted in irritation.

"Well, he does do that," Woohyun confirmed Hoya's thought, chuckling. 

...xXx...

In the room, the seven girls sat, eating chips and by now, breaking open drinks, while playing on their phones. The exception was Sooyeon who was leaning on the table, staring directly at one camera suspiciously while shaking a leg.

...xXx...

"Well, for now, we should meet our partners in individual rooms," Sunggyu reminded, looking over the clock and schedule with a quick eye.

...xXx...

The girls had been split into individual rooms, each with a window, a table with various flowers in a vase, and two chairs. 

...xXx...

"Well, we should go talk to them now," Hoya suggested, getting up. 

"We're meeting them?" Woohyun asked in panic as he got up. "My heart's not ready!"

"I'm not ready either," Sungyeol muttered, almost hyperventilating.

...xXx...

...xXx...

"This girl talks a lot, so I'm hoping that I'll be a good match," Woohyun said to the camera with a smile as he walked down the hall.

...xXx...

"They do know Infinite, right?" Sungjong questioned nervously.

...xXx...

"I hope she doesn't mind talking a lot," Myungsoo muttered.

...xXx...

"What happens when I run out of things to say? Aish!" Sunggyu thought aloud, shaking slightly.

...xXx...

"I'm shaking! I'm shaking!" Sungyeol exclaimed childishly, though it was obvious that he clearly was nervous.

...xXx...

"Will we end up dead?" Dongwoo asked jokingly with a bright grin.

...xXx...

"I'm going nuts," Hoya murmured, fixing his hair self-consciously.

...xXx...

There was a knock on the door as the only occupant carressed a flower with one hand, the other holding her purse on her lap gently. She glanced at the door, but her eyes returned to the plant as she felt its petals carefully with her fingers.

A boy poked his head in as the door opened. She looked at him, silent.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo. I'm Lee Sungjong," he greeted, bowing. There was silence.

"Ahnyeonghashibniga," she finally reciprocated, her eyes meeting his before she quickly pulled her gaze away, turning to the flora once agian. He laughed nervously as he took a seat.

"You shouldn't be so formal. You're older than me Noona," he stated, trying in vain to fill the air with conversation.

"It's fine," she muttered, still formally talking, throwing a glance his way before returning to the plant.

"You...Do you know who I am?" he asked nervously.

"...Yes," she answered shortly, her eyes now on his, searching, but for exactly what? He laughed nervously again. Her gaze turned from his and he was surprised to feel relief. She picked a single white flower up from the bouquet in the vase and gently sniffed it, closing her eyes.

"So..." he trailed off, unsure.

"Choi Sooyeon," she muttered softly.

"Huh?" he asked, slightly surprised.

"My name," she answered, her eyes now outside the window as she held the flower in her hands, the sun painting her cheeks red, or was it herself? "That's my name."

"Oh..."

...xXx...

There was a knock on the door and she glanced at it, her gaze unwavering. Her thoughts wandered, wondering who the mysterious person was before the door opened, breaking her train of thought.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo," he said, bowing slightly. "My name is Kim Myungsoo-"

"Or L," she cut off. "I know."

"Do you know why I'm here then?" he asked, taking a seat.

"Yeah. For the show Dangerous Girls. I saw the article on allkpop.com a few days ago," she stated. "I'm Choi Seungyeon, but you probably already knew that."

He nodded. 

"...Alright," she finally said, breaking the odd silence. "Fire questions at me."

"Answer them honestly," he stated, rustling papers.

"Wait, give me a second. I forgot," she quickly denied, pulling out her phone. She took several pictures of the bouquet, making sure to capture every flower.

"?"

"Alright, you can start now, Mr. Kim," she teased, shoving her phone in her pocket.

"...I'm starting," he warned, somewhat confused at her odd actions.

...xXx...

There were bright knocks on the door, unheard by the occupant who was listening to her iPhone while taking pictures of the bouquet. Lee Sungyeol walked in, taking a seat calmly as she noticed, pulling out her earbuds.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo," she greeted softly. He played with his phone, the incessant sounds of his game filling the air as he ignored her. She half-pouted, her eyes darting to him every few seconds before falling elsewhere. A minute passed before Sungyeol looked up from his phone, matching eyes with her. He began to laugh as he shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo," she greeted again.

"Do you know what I just did?" he asked her with a smile. 

"Mm..."

"Take a guess," he suggested lightly.

"Not sure," she answered nervously.

"I was copying someone," he hinted.

"Oh me?" she guessed, realization permeating her features. 

"Do you like Infinite?" Sungyeol asked, lightening the mood.

"Yes. Actually...uhhh...you...are my bias," she admitted, blushing.

"Really? Whoa! This is crazy," he exclaimed, laughing in embarrassment and happiness He turned to her, leaning on the table.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Me? I feel like I've died," she answered honestly.

"I feel so embarrassed hearing it from my own fan," Sungyeol shouted, laughing still. He picked up a few papers. "I'll be counseling you now."

"Alright," she agreed, trying to erase the blush on her cheeks.

"So answer honestly!" he emphasized again. She laughed nervously and lightly, nodding.

"So, Jung Yoonji," he stated. "18 and 2nd year in high school."

"Mhm," she confirmed as he started questioning.

...xXx...

The knock on the door startled the girl, her head jumping from its previous place on the table. She stared blankly as the door opened for a few seconds, taking time to register the face before greeting him quickly.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo. I'm Gonzalez Miho," she stated as he laughed warmly.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo. I'm Lee Howon from Infinite. Call me Hoya," he introduced as he took a seat. "Nice to meet you."

"Ah, nice to meet you," she said with a bow of her head. 

"I'm here to counsel you. Are you disappointed?" he asked.

"Not really," she answered quickly.

"Honestly?" he asked. There was a pause before her phone rang. She gave an apologetic smile before attempting to turn it off, only to accidentally answer it. 

"Yo Miho," Seungyeon's voice came over the speaker. "Did you take pictures of the bouquet?"

"Ah, yeah," she answered quickly, her eyes glancing at Hoya. 

"Well, I guess these guys are a bit out of order. I got stuck with Jungwon's favorite and sis has yours. Yoonji's fine though; she got exactly who she wanted. Oh, got to go. Later."

"...Mian," Miho greeted awkwardly, the truth put out without consent.

"It's fine," Hoya said with a warm grin. "I always say that honesty is the best policy. We have a chance to switch mentors later, so grab your chance then, k?"

"Mhm...Gomawo," she thanked, relieved that he wasn't angry.

"No problem," he answered, picking up a sheet of paper. "Now, from what I know, all I know is about your family and your...suicidal tendencies, but...I think it'd be best if I just started all over, since you yourself didn't write it."

He flipped the paper onto the back.

"Let's write a new one," he offered. She nodded eagerly. 

"I'm Hoya-Oppa, but you can call me Howon-Oppa too," he stated, pulling out a pen. "So now..."

...xXx...

"So, Kwon Jungwon, 17 years old," he read off. She nodded.

"I was...training back then," he recalled, trying to fill the awkward atmosphere. Nam Woohyun laughed slightly before getting down to his duty.

"What are your future hopes?" he asked with a smile. There was silence.

"You know...who you want to be...what you want to do...anything?" he said, trying to encourage an answer.

"...I did before, but not anymore," she answered.

"What did you want to be before?" he developed, eager to get a response.

"...Ambassador," she answered.

"Really?" he said, surprised. She nodded with a smile. 

"Why?" he prodded.

"Because all they do is look pretty, eat, and sleep," she answered promptly.

"That's not true. It's actually much harder," he blurted out. He tried to cover it. "But big dreams are fine too!"

"You soon realize it's hopeless," he spewed by accident, destroying the thought. Silently, he prayed for a good distraction, his prayer answered when she pulled out her phone, taking pictures of the bouquet. She smiled at him. 

"Might want to think before you talk Woohyun...Oppa," she teased lightly. 

"Perhaps I should," he agreed awkwardly. 

...xXx...

There was a knock on the door, startling the girl who had been taking photos of the bouquet. The door opened and she nearly jumped, blushing.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo! I'm Jang Dongwoo!" he greeted with a large grin. 

"Baek Yejin," she offered, blushing. 

"Do you like Infinite?" Dongwoo asked, lightening the mood.

"Yes...I...uh..." she fumbled.

"Honestly," he emphasized.

"Really and truly honestly?" she questioned.

"Yes, who do you like?" he asked.

"I can show you a previous text, but I was telling someone just now that I liked Dongwoo from Infinite," she slowly said, blushing.

"Really?" he half-shouted in surprise.

"Ah...yes," she answered, clearly embarrassed.

"This is daebak," he laughed. He turned to her, leaning on the table.

[Note: 'Daebak' in Korean is about the same as 'epic' in English. It refers to amazing, the best, crazy, etc. but with no clear meaning, exactly like epic. Oddly enough, however, it translates to 'jackpot.']

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Me? Uh..."

"Honestly!" he stressed again.

"Not bad," she murmured.

"You shouldn't say it like that," he chided. "It's too calm. You said that you just met your bias, right? If you're good then say 'good', not 'not bad.' "

"I feel like I'm in a dream," she intervened, blushing harder.

"Now that's honest," he congratulated with a beaming smile. He tried to stop laughing. "I have to question you now."

"I know," she answered softly.

"Alright then," he began. 

...xXx...

"So you have no interest in school?" Kim Sunggyu confirmed. 

"None," she answered, her eyes traveling all around the room. 

"Your passion is...art," he read off.

"Mhm," she answered. 

"Then...what do you want to change about yourself?" he asked her, trying in vain to relieve the awkward atmosphere.

"...Maybe my lack of interest?" she stated, almost questioning herself.

"Do you think of yourself as unmotivated?" he confirmed.

"Yes," she honestly revealed.

"What makes you like that then?" he probed. "Is it your emotions?"

"...I...I don't know," she answered, fidgeting.

"Do you think that your parents are proud of you?" he asked.

"No," she promptly answered. He put down his pen, giving a soft smile.

"You shouldn't say that. Every parent is proud of their child," he assured. She was silent, but her lips curled upward.

...xXx...

...xXx...

"So...Sooyeon-Noona..." Sungjong awkwardly called, a bit nervous as her eyes gazed into his.

"Yes?" she called back.

"What's your dream?" he asked, his eyes darting to the paper.

"Hmm...I don't have one," she answered.

"No dream?" he repeated. "Why not?"

"Who knows?" she muttered, the petals on the white flower in her hand. 

"..."

"Here," she said, offering him the flower.

"Ah, are we allowed to take it?" he wondered.

"I'm sure it's fine," she assured, handing it to him as he took it with two hands carefully as if it would break.

"It's a Gardenia. It means 'You are lovely,' " she stated. He blushed.

"Ah, Gomawoyo," he thanked politely. 

"It's nothing, but selfish," she murmured under her breath, hiding the second meaning behind the white flora--secret love, as the oblivious boy took in its scent.

...xXx...

"What is your dream? What do you want to do?" he asked.

"It's written there," she pointed out. He pushed the paper aside.

"I want to hear it from your mouth," he requested.

"D-D-D-Da-Da-Da-Dan-Dan-Dan-c-c-c-ce-ce-ce-cer-cer-cer," she stuttered out, slightly red.

"What? Oh! D-Dan-c-cer," he pieced together. "Dancer! You want to be a dancer?"

"Mhm," she confirmed.

"Now that I look, you did win Youth Festival Golden Dancer Award before," he said, pulling the paper out again. "Gold right?"

[Note: The award, as far as the author knows, is made up.]

"Gold," she emphasized.

"That's great," he praised.

"Gomawo," she thanked in the usual informal manner of hers.

" Hey, then are you good at studying?" Myungsoo asked seriously.

"No," she answered automatically. He raised an eyebrow.

"Lowest rank?" he questioned, somewhat curious and somewhat anxious.

"Last," she immediately revealed.

"Last?!" he repeated in surprise. "Wow." 

He began to laugh.

"Mian," he apologized in between chuckles. She smirked with a nod. 

"Man, going last takes effort. You can't even do that by guessing," he joked with a beaming smile. She laughed along.

"Then, how about your best?" he countered.

"...52nd?" she recalled slowly.

"Out of how many?" he asked, slightly shocked.

"...300," she answered.

"Really? That's not bad!" he stated, grinning. "Now I see some hope."

She continued to smirk, laughing along.

...xXx...

"Alcohol," Sungyeol spat out.

"?" 

"How much do you drink?" he rephrased, stumbling over his words.

"...3 bottles," Yoonji answered after some thought.

"Of Soju?" he confirmed.

"Soju," she muttered.

[Note: Soju is strong Korean alcohol.]

"Wow," Sungyeol said, clearly surprised. "Then...smoking? Do you smoke...or not?"

"I'll quit," she declared.

"Really?! Quit what? Smoking?!" he exclaimed, shocked. She nodded in confirmation. "I didn't even ask you to quit...Why?"

"I should quit," she muttered, still vague as ever. He smiled.

"Then you promised to quit now!" he half-shouted, excited as he jotted it down on a folder.

...xXx...

"What type of person do you want to be then?" he asked her.

"A person who can keep her promises," Miho answered immediately.

"Really?!" Hoya exclaimed in surprise. He waved his pen at her, shocked. "You don't keep your promises?" 

She nodded.

"I..never come on time and promises to not hurt..." she trailed off as Hoya nodded in understanding.

"Then why don't you keep your...time promises? Is it uncomfortable being on time? Or..."

"That's part of the reason," she admitted.

"Ah! So if someone says to be there at 3 o' clock sharp, you don't understand why you have to be there at 3 o' clock sharp and you don't like being forced to either. Am I right?" he suggested. She nodded confirmation.

"I don't like being restricted," she muttered as he nodded in understanding.

...xXx...

"You don't smoke do you?" Woohyun asked carelessly.

"I do," she answered honestly.

"How much?" he questioned.

"Per day?" Jungwon confirmed. He nodded as she thought about it.

"Around...a pack per day?" she guessed.

"A pack? You smoke a lot," he exclaimed. 

[Note: 1 pack = 20 cigarettes]

"Ah no. It's not all by myself. At sch-" she stopped, realizing her words.

"So you and your friends steal it [cigarettes] during school and smoke?" he guessed.

"Mhm," she answered.

"You were taken back then, right?" Woohyun laughed good-naturedly.

"My friends are...trash," she muttered. 

"How could you say that about your friends?" he asked in surprise, disbelief lining his voice.

"Well, I am trash, but my friends...at school! Not here, but at school...they're more trash than I am," she answered.

"Do you blame your school friends for your habits then?" he probed.

"No way," she promptly denied.

...xXx...

"So, I heard that you like alcohol," Dongwoo stated, his eyes on the paper. 

"No, I don't like alcohol," she answered quickly.

"Aish. You're lying," he accused gently.

"No, I don't like alcohol," she reasserted. "I just...like the mood."

"Then, when's the last time you drank?" he questioned.

"Yesterday night to 4 in the morning," Yejin answered honestly.

"4 AM?!" Dongwoo repeated in surprise. "Then what's your limit?" 

"When I'm with girls, usually...one bottle, but when I'm with guys, only a few sips," she stated, somewhat embarrassed.

"Is it because you want him?" he joked.

"No!" she denied fervently, blushing. "It's because...all guys are idiots after drinking."

"...Can't deny that," Dongwoo laughed. "Then have you ever had problems from drinking?"

"...Honestly? I've...regretted a lot," she answered, embarrassed.

"How about the worst?" he prodded eagerly, a smile on his face.

"I...was arrested once," she answered. "I was dead drunk once and...there was this cop who was talking to me. I guess he was worried, but I thought he was hitting on me so I threw stuff at him and tried to run away."

"What happened after?" Dongwoo continued, eager to hear the end.

"I got caught and ended up in jail for...one month? About a month or so," she finished. "That was it."

"What did you feel?" he asked, excited to feel her opening up.

"Feel...Well, I felt a lot of things, but most of all, I felt sorry for Soul-Unnie," she answered with shame. 

"Soul?" he repeated.

"Ah, Sooyeon-Unnie," she rephrased. "We call her Soul-Unnie because...Well, it's just something you have to see on your own. Just give her an instrument one day and you'll find out."

"Really? I look forward to that, but I'm glad to know you more even better," he spoke, grinning as she turned a darker shade of red.

...xXx...

"So, how does it feel talking to me?" Sunggyu asked, somewhat eager and curious.

"...I'm not sure," Erang honestly answered.

"Isn't there anything you're curious about?" Sunggyu wondered tiredly.

"...Not really," she mumbled.

"Tell me 5--no that's too much--3. Ask me 3 things. Anything," Sunggyu urged.

"...Ah...I don't know," Erang half-whispered, embarrassed.

"Think about it," Sunggyu pushed, slightly irritated. He softened, realizing that he was raising his voice. "The first step to change is to understand what you want to change."

"..."

"Then how do you feel right now?" Sunggyu eased.

"It's just...yeah," she muttered.

"No...I mean...all you're answers are the same. 'I don't know.' 'I have none.' 'It's just...yeah.' What do you want me to do?" Sunggyu asked in frustration. Erang shrugged.

"I don't know." Sunggyu's forehead met the table.

...xXx...

...xXx...

Infinite and...

the Dangerous Girls

Infinite's Variety Show To Help Seven Girls Find Their "Dreams"!

A "Dream Project" Unique And Completely Live!

Infinite & The Dangerous Girls Continue Next!