Episode 04: Let's Dance & Lay Down The Law

Season 2: Dangerous Girls - Infinite - Discontinued

[7:01 PM - The Home]

"So how do you like the room?" Sungyeol asked brightly.

"It's our home," Seungyeon, Yoonji, Erang, and Jungwon said in unison.

"It's not like we can hate it," Miho pointed out.

"We practically grew up in this room," Yejin muttered.

"Do you all smoke and drink alcohol in here?!" Sungyeol joked around, acting shocked.

"Don't joke about that," Seungyeon muttered in disgust, the seven sitting on the floor. 

"This is a special room," Miho informed, lying on her back. "In here...we're normal?"

"Odd way to phrase it, but she's right," Yejin agreed, doing the same. 

"The PDs and VJs are on TV now," Jungwon joked while on her stomach, pointing to the mirror where, as she stated, the various staff members could be seen.

"So why do you think we stayed in your home?" Sungyeol questioned happily.

"Because if you didn't, you'd never see my sis in the footage at all," Seungyeon guessed.

"Because you're all poor and cheap," Miho blankly stated.

"For no reason," Yoonji added as all of the staff members and Infinite burst out in laughter. Some of the Dangerous Girls joined in as well. 

"Well, that's all true-"

"Yah!" the PD shouted.

"Well, I think it's all true," Sungyeol continued, emphasizing the 2nd and 3rd words. "But, we actually had everything we needed here. So, why do you think we needed this room?" 

"Dance!" Seungyeon, Jungwon, Miho, and Yoonji said in unison with varying tones. Yejin looked at them nervously while Sooyeon's head snapped to attention, tucking her book away automatically. Erang smiled lightly as she heard the word.

"Correct!" Sungyeol congratulated while clapping.

...xXx...

Do you like dancing?

Sooyeon: 

She sighed.

"...Not really."

Miho: 

"I actually love dancing," she stated with a bright smile.

Yejin: 

"It's okay, but I'm not that good at it," she shared, her face marked with no confidence.

Yoonji:

"Umm...I guess so. I used to be forced to, but now I usually participate in it willingly," she revealed, her face oddly calm.

Erang: 

"It's fun, but sometimes I feel...self-conscious," she answered with a soft smile.

Seungyeon: 

"My future dream is to be a dancer. What do you think?" she retorted with an irritated glare.

Jungwon:

"It's pretty fun. But only some songs. The others aren't as fun," she answered, pouting.

...xXx...

"Have you guys heard of Urban City?" Dongwoo asked with a smile as the seven girls reluctantly stood up.

"No," the girls answered varyingly. 

"It's not Bangkok City," Dongwoo playfully stated.

[Note: "Bangkok City" is a song by Orange Caramel.

MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ck_gOrQgpg]

"Is it Goyang City?" Seungyeol asked.

"No," Dongwoo played along.

"Then, is it Cat City?" Seungyeol repeated in English.

[Note: 'Goyangi' in Korean is 'Cat' while 'Goyangshi' in Korean is Goyang City, a city near Seoul. Sungyeol mistranslated it.]

There was a pause that lasted only a second, but seemed longer, as he realized something.

"Is that right?" he guessed.

"No," Myungsoo answered in disbelief, laughing.

"It's called Urban City," Hoya began to explain with a smile. "It's a large-scale arts competition. It has various rounds and each round has a different concept, but the group gets to interpret it on their own. We'll be entering the music category. The first round is just picking a song and dancing to it as close to the original as possible. From those teams, only around 100 get to go on. The problem is that competitors are known to force others to drop out of the competition, but with the strength you guys possess, I don't think that it'll be a problem."

"And soon, we'll all enter that competition as well," Woohyun added with a bright grin. 

"So, who thinks that they can dance?" Dongwoo shouted, raising his hand in the air while smiling like an idiot with Hoya.

"How about Sooyeon?" Sunggyu tried to involve, seeing the silent girl not participate.

"I'm physically-challenged," she answered coolly.

"Don't you guys do DDR or something in the recreation rooms in school?" Myungsoo asked as the more childish members (Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Sungjong) began to dance a song jokingly. Everyone laughed, the VJs finally capturing an image of Sooyeon's smile.

"What's the matter?" the PD whispered to the frozen VJ. He played the scene back before the PD waved a board around, scrawled words jumping at the members.

SMILE MORE SOOYEON!!!

The said girl shook her head, the smile dropping to a frown. The PD stood up immediately, cutting off Dongwoo.

"So, to get a feel for the basics, we shou-"

"Smile and laugh more!" he hissed at Sooyeon. Her frown pursed into a thin line. 

"I'll laugh and smile as I please," she answered, her face blank. 

"But you'll be more popular," he tried to appeal.

"Ah, then I shouldn't smile or laugh at all," she decided.

"You can become a model or an actress, or even another idol," he offered, attempting to fill her mind with vain dreams.

"I decline all offers with these people as witnesses," she simply stated.

"Wh-"

"Dude. If you push her anymore, she'll destroy all the cameras in the room so just shut up," Seungyeon broke in, her tone lazy. 

"If you get her really mad, she'll kick you all out and make us all quit the show too," Jungwon added, blinking innocently at the camera.

"She doesn't even want to be on TV. She's just agreeing for us," Erang pointed out, her usually soft, happy tone replaced with a cold anger.

"She really hates to be the subject of cameras and she doesn't like to be forced to laugh or smile anyways," Miho stated, looking at her nails boredly.

"Not to mention, this is supposed to be real, right? Forcing people isn't realistic," Yejin said, her eyes narrowing.

"Plus, you're bugging our Umma so you're bugging us too," Yoonji started, her eyes coldly glaring at the camera.

"So shut up," they all said at once, murderous glares thrown at the PD. There was silence.

"You guys must really care about her," Myungsoo thought aloud.

"So what?" Jungwon grumbled, her face slightly red.

"It's..."

"Sweet," Sungjong voiced the opinion of all the boys. 

All the girls turned red in unison. 

"Sh-Shut up!" Seungyeon growled, looking away from the camera. "Just hurry up and finish what you were saying earlier."

"Oh right," Dongwoo remembered, grinning away as if nothing had happened. "So, to get a feel for how much you guys know, let's have a dance party!"

Music , a familiar beat flowing through the room.

Sungyeol decided to start off, stepping to the middle and doing light popping moves. As the music got further on, he began to walk around, using much more vigorous and appealing moves. He quickly went back to his place just as Sunggyu took the stage. His dancing was a bit awkward and a few laughed amiably. He ended by pointing at someone.

"Sooyeon!~" they cheered as she took the center, blushing. She went in, lightly moving to the beat. Sungjong stepped in with her before going back quickly, blushing. A familiar line of the song came up and everyone, completely swept up, began to...shuffle.

[Song: "Party Rock Anthem" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_jqUSb_FLM]

"She shuffled," the boys laughed cheerfully. Sooyeon stopped, completely red and embarrassed. The song changed and Dongwoo came out to help. 

He did a fluid wave before coming to the center beside them. To the beat of the music, he did a simple dance move that even Sooyeon picked up easily. Before long, all 14 of them were dancing the same thing, smiling and laughing. 

Eagerly, they motioned the remaining girls to the center.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Seungyeon called out. "Stop the music will you?" 

Confused, the PD turned it off.

"Sis, let's do...the newest one," Seungyeon said to Sooyeon who was seated at the piano. She nodded. 

"Wait, we have to sag," Jungwon reminded with joking smile, lowering the hemline of her pants a bit.

"I know," Miho grumbled, throwing a glance at the curious boys and staff as the girls lowered the waistline of their clothes a few inches. "Give us a second." 

Before long, the six were ready and Sooyeon, having opened the piano, began to play a new, but familiar melody as their gazes changed.

[Songs: "Teen Top" + "Crazy" by Teen Top - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8nf1X-l4Xg&feature=related]

Seungyeon danced and rapped C.A.P's part with great perfection while Miho completely filled Chunji's role. Erang was stuck dutifully to Changjo's role though Yoonji was just as wonderful emersed in L.Joe's part. Yejin was somewhat red as she filled in for Ricky's role, but Jungwon was completely into the song as she sang for Niel's emotional part. Sooyeon, from her place, was successfully playing the song, even singing up the backup parts to perfection. 

"Wow," Sungyeol said in awe, mouth wide open. 

"Don't compare us to you guys," Yoonji half-joked, sticking her tongue out.

"We always do everything live 110% even down to the music," Seungyeon stated, as the girls got up, brushing themselves off. As if by routine, Sooyeon got up and found water bottles and towels somewhere in the room, tossing it to them. They caught it with practice, not even flinching. 

...xXx...

...xXx...

Do you think that they can win the competition?

Infinite:

"To be honest, I wasn't sure at first," Sunggyu answered. "But, after seeing a performance like that, I think that they just might do so."

"I think that even Teen Top would be amazed," Sungyeol added.

"What happens if they become famous after the show?" Sungjong jokingly asked.

"Well, we'll get to see them more often, right?" Woohyun pointed out. They looked at him.

"That's not a bad idea!" Hoya said in disbelief.

"What's wrong with my ideas?" Woohyun pouted.

"Everything," Dongwoo jokingly muttered as the members laughed.

"But honestly, I think that if they gain something that they hadn't had before through this competition, it's a win," Myungsoo added.

"Yah! Don't speak so maturely!" Sungyeol scolded. "I can't even do that yet!"

Only laughter answered his plea.

...xXx...

"You guys are...really good," Hoya admitted, still a bit shocked. "I have to ask. Instead of singing Teen Top or spelling it, what were you guys saying?" 

"It's not official yet," Erang hesitantly said. "But we're saying Maniacs."

"Maniacs?" Sungyeol repeated in confusion.

"Yup, 'Maniacs' and it's pretty hard to squish into the song if you ask me," Yoonji curtly answered.

"Oh," Sunggyu muttered. "Well, as Hoya said, you're good, but I think that we need some homework just for the extra effort."

"So, we'll assign mastering our song, 'Before the Dawn,' within a week," Dongwoo chimed in.

"Wow," Sooyeon muttered, her face distorted with distaste. 

"We'll demonstrate once," Hoya offered with a smile. "Watch closely." 

The seven stood at the center, waiting until the music .

[Song: "Before the Dawn (BTD)" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hheTFmi9YIc]

"Should we show them?" Yejin asked Seungyeon.

"It'll be fine. We'll just show them when we're supposed to. Less work for us," she quickly answered. She threw a glance at Sooyeon.

"Besides, less homework means more free time," Yoonji pointed out.

"Do I get more candy?" Jungwon muttered.

"No," Miho swiftly crushed.

...xXx...

...xXx...

"Well, you'll all be living together for a while," Woohyun began.

"We already live together babo," Miho chimed in.

"But to fix your problems, we've decided to make some new rules in your home," Sungjong quickly intervened with a smile.

"So, we'll reveal them now!" Sungyeol dramatically revealed. Hoya and Dongwoo held the rolled up paper with one hand.

"Tada!" the Infinite members shouted as it unrolled. They began to read it allowed.


Rules:

1. Drugs and alcohol are forbidden. Not even one Shot.

2. Don't curse because you're too Amazing.

3. Leaving without permission cannot happen Before the Dawn.
(If it's an emergency, you must quickly Come back again.)

4. Internet, cell phone, and TV use is only allowed from 7 PM - 10 PM, the time of your Paradise.

Dangerous Girls Fighting! Infinite is watching over you!

 


"Number 1! Drugs and alcohol are forbidden," Hoya and Dongwoo read off together. "Not even one 'shot!' "

[Song: "Shot" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFri5_jNqCE]

The staff laughed at the use of the songs in the rules, the Dangerous Girls' lips twitching upward.

"Number 2! Don't curse because you are too 'amazing!' " Sunggyu and Woohyun stated in unison, the boys smiling as well.

[Song: "Amazing" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZMADNFJ5Y]

"You're so amazing!~" Jungwon jokingly sang, laughing. 

"Number 3! Leaving without permission cannot happen 'before the dawn,' " Myungsoo and Sungjong quickly said, somewhat embarrassed at their Hyungs' actions as the five danced the chorus happily.

[Song: "Before the Dawn" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBUs-UBc5PE]

"If it's an emergency, you must quickly 'come back again!' " the two completed the rule.

[Song: "Come Back Again" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOiZVKD6dis]

"Number 4! Internet, cell phone, and TV use is only allowed from 7 PM - 10 PM, the time of your 'paradise!' " Sungyeol finished, grinning brightly.

[Song: "Paradise" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEqqym5xb4s]

"Dangerous Girls fighting!" all of the members shouted in unison. " 'Infinite' is watching over you!"

[Song: "Infinite/Infinity/Debut Intro" of Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnHLmlM2hX8]

"Is the picture watching over them?" Dongwoo joked, pointing at the picture at the bottom.

"Yup!" Sungyeol easily answered, laughing. "They are constantly supervising them."

"Oh! Sungyeol-Hyung used a big word!" Sungjong teased, laughing.

"Yah!" Sungyeol attempted to defend, jokingly tackling the maknae.

"I think that if you work hard and slowly change, you can definitely do it," Woohyun encouraged, paying no mind to the chaos.

"Not just in front of the camera though," Myungsoo added, swinging an arm around Sungjong as the two 'kids' broke apart.

"To not cheat your own self is the most important," Hoya agreed, smiling happily.

"Well...they seem worth keeping," Sooyeon decided, her soft voice somehow heard by all.

"Then you have to keep your promises," Sunggyu happily warned, giving her a surprised high-five.

...xXx...

...xXx...

[12:29 PM AM - The Home]

"Well, it's past midnight," Hoya said, glancing at the clock. "So, according to the rules, you should hand over your things."

"Give it to me," Sunggyu coaxed, getting up from his seat. The girls, with a few pouts and grumbles, took out their cellphones. Seungyeon locked her phone, placing a code on it.

"We won't open it, so don't bother locking it," Woohyun assured, taking the electronic from her. The girls piled cigarette boxes and various electronics into the basket.

"No phone?" Sunggyu asked Sooyeon with a raised eyebrow. 

"Would you like to search?" she retorted, her tone unreadable. 

"I'll believe you!" he quickly replied, taking a few steps away from her.

"This is just like our trainee days," Dongwoo joked in recollection. "We had to keep our phones in a basket too."

"I hated that thing the most," Sungjong admitted, pouting.

"Me too!" Sungyeol agreed.

"That is all of them, right?" Myungsoo confirmed, taking a look at the basket.

"Better give them up before the Oppas lay a hand on you," Sungyeol warned.

"...Lay a hand?" Seungyeon repeated, holding back a laugh as she settled for a smirk.

"Weirdo," Yoonji teased, matching her smirk though she readily gave up a box of cigarettes. 

"Yejin?" Dongwoo called, his eyes piercing into hers. "I saw the box." 

"I don't have anything," she denied quickly, looking away.

"Come on," he coaxed, his fingers leading her face until she was looking at him. "Surrender it already."

"Whatever," she brushed off, turning red as she shoved the box at his face, effectively pushing him away from her.

He laughed, placing it in the basket before putting it away.

"Well, it is a bit unfair," Sunggyu started, his fingers nervously playing with each other behind his back. "So we decided to return just as we took." 

Hoya pulled out another basket, similar to the first.

"These phones are for contacting your instructor," he explained, holding up an iPhone. "The mentors here also have the same phone so we'll contact each other through them." He flipped it to the back and showed them the Infinite case. Names in various colors were written on the top by the camera lens, identifying each one. 

"They're specially designed for you guys so don't lose it," Dongwoo encouraged as they handed them out. 

"If you use it to talk to your boyfriends, we'll confiscate it," Sungjong warned, smiling. 

"It won't matter. We're all too...different to have boyfriends," Miho honestly stated. 

"Too different?" Sungjong repeated, blinking. "No one cannot deserve love."

"What?" she asked, her face distorting with confusion.

"Everyone deserves love," Sunggyu rephrased. The girls looked at each other before breaking into laughter.

"Who said no one didn't?" Erang asked in between giggles.

"We just said we don't have one currently," Jungwon clarified as they looked through their contacts, only to find that it was already set up.

"No matter how busy we are, we'll find time to message you back," Hoya encouraged.

"So don't be afraid to contact us!" Sungyeol energetically offered.

"We'll definitely reply," Woohyun agreed happily. 

"Infinite always has time for our Dangeorus Girls," they all said in unison, winking. The girls blushed in unison. 

...xXx...

So how do you feel?

Sooyeon: 

"...Fine...I'll be gone in the morning..." she informed.

It took a minute before the words sunk in.

"What?!" the PD shouted.

Miho: 

"It's nice I guess. My freedom is now limited, but I guess it's worth seeing Infinite," she reluctantly settled.

Yejin: 

"Honestly? I want to shoot myself right now. There went my freedom," she grumbled.

Yoonji:

"I guess it's ok. To be honest, I feel like swearing. My phone was taken and I can't go out as often...I really want to swear now," she muttered.

Erang: 

"I can't drink, smoke, go out, or do anything on my phone..." she complained. "It is nice to see Infinite, I mean, they're my ultimate bias, but...To be honest, I don't know anything fun I can do..."

Seungyeon: 

"I can't smoke. I can't hang out with my friends. I can't talk on the phone. I can't curse. I can't drink. I can't let my stress out by beating someone up," she listed. "Frankly? I'm about to go crazy."

Jungwon:

"I can't curse or go out or drink or smoke or or or do anything fun!" she shouted, clearly frustrated. "I'm bored already!"

...xXx...

[12:51 AM - The Home]

"I didn't do anything!" Erang denied, her eyes darting everywhere while they walked down the staircase, stopped by the PD.

"Turn around," the man ordered, gesturing to the two girls. The duo didn't listen.

"Do you have it?" the PD asked Jungwon, his face unseen by the camera.

"I don't!" she denied.

"Do you have something or not? Tell me seriously," the man demanded.

"I do," Jungwon finally admitted.

"Show me," he ordered. Jungwon slowly pulled out a pack of cigarettes out of her purse and showed it to the camera, even shaking it tauntingly before shoving it in her pocket. "Saw it now, right? I'll just go down. I won't smoke."

"I won't horde any more," she promised, Erang watching on.

"Give it here then," the PD requested, holding out his hand.

"Aw why?!" Jungwon shouted, pouting.

"What are we supposed to do for fun then?" Erang asked, a similar expression on her face.

"You promised them!" the PD reminded. Jungwon leaned against the wall, groaning in complaint before handing him the box. The two roughly passed the man before entering into the music room.

"Was it taken?" Yejin questioned with curiousity. Erang and Jungwon sadly nodded.

...xXx...

In one bedroom, the lights were completely shut off. From inside, the forms of Seungyeon, Yejin, and Sooyeon were seen. The other had Erang and Yoonji while the final one had Miho and Jungwon sleeping together.

"Sleeping," Seungyeon grumbled, covering herself with the blankets. A few minutes later, the camera now on night-mode, Jungwon got up, looking at the camera.

"Wow, it's f***ing crazy," she muttered. She fixed her hair before giggling, playing alone with the camera happily.

...xXx...

...xXx...

Infinite and...

the Dangerous Girls

Infinite's Craziest Challenge Yet!

Some Trouble, Some Happiness, Some Pain, Some Gain...

Infinite & The Dangerous Girls Continue Next!


[Note: Happy Birthday Erang. :P Here's a picture just for you (since I can't be there).

http://i038.radikal.ru/1103/8d/f26c961bcc47.jpg]