Episode 03: Everyone Meet Everyone And Let's Switch It Up

Season 2: Dangerous Girls - Infinite - Discontinued

[6:20 PM - JTBC Building]

It was a large room with 14 identical chairs lined up in a semicircle against one wall, the exact same room SNSD had done their own filming the previous season. Many VJs and several important others sat, stood, and leaned against the other wall, waiting to fulfill their duties.

The first pair to enter was Sungjong and Sooyeon. She looked around, matching eyes with the occupants before taking the seat on the very left. Sungjong awkwardly waved at the camera before sitting a few seats away from her, the flower in his hands. The two met eyes and as if a silent conversation took place, he stood up and sat beside her, albeit a bit awkwardly. She pulled a book out from her bag, flipping to a page through memory.

Next, Seungyeon, Erang, Yoonji, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and Sungyeol walked in, respective genders laughing and talking together. The three girls sat in between the three guys, talking animatedly. Myungsoo, who sat closest to Sungjong, struck up a happy conversation while Sunggyu and Sungyeol were debating something on the other side of the three girls.

Soon after, Miho, Yejin, Hoya, and Dongwoo walked in with bright smiles and greetings as they sat at the other end, the two girls sitting at the end beside the two boys.

Jungwon and Woohyun entered last, both chatting happily as they sat in the remaining two seats, all of them now conversing with the exception of Sooyeon who was reading her book happily.

The order of the people, written out, looked like this:

Sooyeon Sungjong Myungsoo Seungyeon Erang Yoonji Sungyeol Sunggyu Woohyun Jungwon Miho Yejin Hoya Dongwoo

"Hey Sooyeon-Noona, can you do something for me?" Sungjong asked, whispering under the sound of the crowd. She looked at him curiously, pulling her gaze from the story with an eyebrow raised as he muttered what he wanted from her.

The PD, somewhat worn out by the loud chattering, clapped his hands, bringing all loud noises to a stop. Sooyeon shut her book, the sound almost echoing in the room as she gently placed it back into her bag. The PD waved his hand, suddenly embarrassed of the sudden silence. 

"Cutie!" Sungjong randomly shouted.

"Me," Sooyeon half-muttered, a bright pink flushed across her cheeks.

[Note: It's hard to express well in English, but the word 'cutie' in Korean has the last syllable sound as 'me.' 

For you Korean-speakers out there: "귀요미!" is the Korean word for 'cutie' used in this context. And yes, it is from SNSD's episode, sorry to take it.]

The others in the room began to squeal over her from her cuteness and laugh from disbelief as she waved them off, red.

"Cutie!" Sungjong shouted again.

"..."

"Noona," Sungjong begged. "Come on. Please! Cutie!"

"Me!" she half-muttered again, still red. She covered her face, embarrassed by the attention as they began to laugh happily once again. A flicker of a smile ran across her face, missed by the camera, whose VJ was also laughing, and by the others around her who also laughed, except for one.

"A hidden celebrity!" Dongwoo joked as they all laughed. Though she was red, Sooyeon's eyes also twinkled, happy for the smiling sight.

...xXx...

"We're finally all gathered, the Dangerous Girls and Infinite!" Sunggyu started off, cheering. Everyone cheered along, or in a few cases, just clapped, as Sungyeol hollered loudly, trying to liven up the atmosphere as other boys followed.

"Wow the atmosphere is awkward," Dongwoo joked lightly as everyone laughed.

"Well girls, weren't you surprised by us?" Woohyun asked, obviously leaning towards one answer.

"No," Seungyeon bluntly stated. "Saw the ad on allkpop.com with Jungwon a few days ago. Sneak up better on the KPOP addicts."

Woohyun pouted.

"Then how about what you felt meeting us," Hoya suggested with a soft smile. "How would you describe it in one word?"

"...No comment," Seungyeon grunted, turning a bit pink.

"I'll pass," Miho agreed, also turning pink. 

"Oh? I'm curious now!" Sungyeol half-sang, eager to hear answers. Sooyeon rolled her eyes.

"Unbelievable," she said, pointing at Seungyeon.

"Magical," she stated, gesturing to Erang.

"Amazing," she muttered, moving her finger towards Yoonji. 

"A dream," she half-mumbled, moving on to Jungwon.

"Crazy," she voiced, directing her hand towards Miho.

"Not possible," she almost read off, as she finished the arc of her hand, pointing at Yejin.

"Sis!" Seungyeon hissed, her face rather red now. 

"Don't go reading our minds Soul-Unnie!" Jungwon complained. 

"If you don't say it, then I will for you," Sooyeon stated in defense. The six hit their foreheads in unison.

"Moving on," Sungjong directed, sensitive to the atmosphere. "Is everyone happy with their individual mentors?"

"Don't be afraid to say 'I would totally prefer that person,' " Dongwoo offered. "It's totally fine to say."

"This is the opportunity to change," Hoya threw out. "Especially since we decided on our own."

"As awesome as L is, my bias is actually Woohyun," Seungyeon easily stated.

"And as entertaining as Woohyun is, my bias is actually Myungsoo," Jungwon added, blushing. 

"Really?! This is so daebak! We should just switch then," Woohyun stated, getting up. L followed suit just as the PD held up a large sign that had a single large, scribbed word strewn across it.

GAMES

The idols easily transitioned it.

"Oh, but hyung!" Sungjong began to complain. "That's too boring. Let's play a game instead!"

"That sounds fun!" Sungyeol easily agreed.

"What game should we play then?" Woohyun asked, his tone light. The PD looked at them blankly, obviously tell them to think of one themselves. The girls stared at him, rolling their eyes. 

"Then since guys always get the spotlight, how about we girls decide?" Miho suggested with a smile. 

"Uh..." Dongwoo muttered, throwing desperate glances at the PD who actually seemed to enjoy the idea. He sighed. "Sure, if everyone agrees I guess." 

"Should we play Minwoo's hobby then?" Seungyeon offered with a smirk.

"Minwoo's hobby?" Woohyun repeated in confusion. 

"Fair enough," Erang muttered, a finger to her chin in thought. 

"Who's Minwoo?" Hoya muttered.

"Sure," Jungwon agreed with a bright smile. 

"What in the world is his hobby?" Myungsoo questioned.

"Cool. Let's do it," Yejin said, smiling brightly.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Dongwoo shouted, waving his hands. "Don't leave us out of the loop!" 

"It's a Hapkido tournament," Yoonji summarized, grinning. "It'll be a bit violent, but once we set some ground rules, it should be fine." 

"Let's see who'll fight then," Miho stated, standing, the seven girls completely sweeping the boys into their own pace. "Well, since Yejin and Yoonji are fine, I don't think they should fight." 

"Oh, Seungyeon and Jungwon are only switching so they're out too," Sooyeon chimed in, jotting something down on a clean sheet of notebook paper. 

"Then, Erang probably wants Hoya, and as sweet as he is, he's Erang's so we should take her out too," Miho added, stretching her arms. Both Hoya and Erang blushed at the last few words., the words echoing in their heads. ("...he's Erang's...")

"Don't embarrass them too much," Sooyeon reminded gently as she jotted a few other things down. "Hmm...we don't need a contest after all. Miho can just take Sungjong here and I'll go with Sunggyu-Oppa. We'll just switch in a circle."

"Didn't you want Sungjong?" Miho questioned, blinking rapidly. 

"It's fine. I won't be showing up all that much for filming anyways," Sooyeon stated, capping her pen. "We'll just move around and it should be fine."

"You're not showing up for filming?" Sunggyu repeated, surprised. 

"What?!" the PD screamed, shocked. 

"Don't worry about it," she waved off. "Oh, but the boys didn't really agree to this, did they?" 

"Oh well, it's fine," Hoya assured, somewhat mesmerized by the girls' astounding personalities. 

"Don't worry," Woohyun agreed. "We'll just go with whatever."

"Hmm...it is kind of unfair though," Miho noticed, thinking.

"We could wrestle the guy," Seungyeon suggested, smirking. 

"...I don't think that's a bad idea," Erang voiced, also wondering. "But...we'll need ground rules."

They all looked at Seungyeon and Yoonji. 

"A lot of ground rules," Jungwon emphasized. 

"Then it's settled," Seungyeon declared, smirking. "The girls will have to win over the guy they want, literally." 

"What an interesting way to put it," Yoonji muttered, half-sarcastic.

"Then, what are the rounds?" Yejin asked. In unison, they all looked at Sooyeon who was already jotting something down. 

"The matches, I do believe, will go like this..." she started, reading aloud. "We'll have...

the DongJin couple up first

followed by the SungYoon duo.

After, the WooYeon couple can compete

with the MyungWon two too.

The HoRang duo will fight.

Then, the JongMi couple,

finished with the GyuYeon battle.

"How does that sound?" she asked. Miho locked eyes with Seungyeon and Yejin, shrugging her shoulders helplessly before burning a hole through Sooyeon's head, the girl not even glancing her way. 

"Wh-Wh-What's with the couple names?!" Hoya asked, red in the face. Sooyeon pointed at the PD, who was indeed raising a sign that read 

COUPLE NAMES

scribbled across messily. In unison, the Infinite members hit their foreheads. 

"Let's start already. Faster we finish, the faster we move on," Seungyeon forced, pulling Yejin into the center already.

"Oh rules," Sooyeon remembered as the other six girls gathered around her. "I'll state them simply and clearly:

  1. No cheap shots--including elbow, knee, and sensitive areas.
  2. Nothing broken, torn, or destroyed, but pride, at the end.
  3. No deadly shots--includes head, neck, etc.
  4. No weapons used, which also states no grabbing items to hit with.
  5. Match ends when someone is on their back.

"Got it?" she asked.

"Question here," Sunggyu gulped. "Has someone been broken, torn, or destoryed?" 

The seven girls looked at him blankly before staring at each other.

"Don't ask," Miho suggested flatly, making him pale a bit. 

"Don't worry about it. Just protect your backs," Erang advised, her helpful smile seeming slightly menacing to the frightened boys.

...xXx...

...xXx...

Round 1: Yejin vs. Dongwoo

"I'll be fine! Give me your best shot!" Dongwoo encouraged, ready to reciprocate any damage. 

"Uh...alright," she reluctantly agreed, charging. 

Thump!

Four seconds.

"Ow," Dongwoo muttered.

"Never underestimate us," Seungyeon warned, smirking as Sooyeon declared winner.

"Winner: Yejin."

Round 2: Yoonji vs. Sungyeol

"Let's get it started," Sungyeol confidently shouted. 

"Are you actually confident that you'll win?" Yoonji asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yup," he answered simply. Her eyebrow twitched. 

Thump!

Two seconds flat.

"Winner: Yoonji," Sooyeon called out easily, barely looking up from her book. 

Round 3: Seungyeon vs. Woohyun

"Get ready pretty boy," she warned.

"Hit me as hard as you love me," Woohyun suggested. "I'll accept all of your love." 

She turned red.

Thump!

Two seconds flat.

"Winner: Seungyeon," Sooyeon called out, her eyes twinkling brightly.

"How the h*** am I supposed to f***ing show all of my f***ing love for you, you f***ing babo?!" Seungyeon asked, clearly angry as she shook his collar.

"Hands off," Sooyeon warned as Seungyeon dropped the poor boy who laid on the ground with dizzy eyes.

Round 4: Jungwon vs. Myungsoo

"Am I allowed to hurt your pride?" Jungwon asked.

"I'm hoping to stop that," Myungsoo answered vaguely. Jungwon sighed.

"Mian," she apologized.

Thump!

Three seconds.

"Winner: Jungwon," Sooyeon stated.

Round 5: Erang vs. Hoya

"I don't think my heart is ready for this," Hoya murmured, a bit frightened by the previous rounds. 

"Don't close your eyes," Erang warned, slightly wincing for him.

"That's helpful," Hoya muttered.

Thump!

Three seconds.

"Winner: Erang," Sooyeon muttered as Erang helped Hoya up.

Round 6: Miho vs. Sungjong

"Let's try our best Noona," Sungjong cheered with a smile.

"I don't think I can hurt this kid," Miho muttered, pointing at him.

"It's fine. He's still a man. Don't hurt his pride by calling him a kid and not fighting," Jungwon encouraged. 

"Alright," she agreed reluctantly, cracking her neck. "Here goes nothing."

Thump!

Two seconds.

"Winner: Miho."

Round 7: Sooyeon vs. Sunggyu

"It's the Umma vs. the Leader. It's the Big Time Showdown!" Jungwon introduced grandly. Sooyeon blinked. Sunggyu turned red. 

"Who will come out on top? The leader of Infinite? Or the leader of the Dangerous Girls?" she continued, exaggerating the match. 

"Are you finished?" Sooyeon asked.

"Yeah," Jungwon answered with a bright grin. 

Thump!

One second flat.

"Winner is the leader of the Dangerous Girls, the Umma of the group, Sooyeon!" Jungwon announced, holding the mic up to Sooyeon. "What are your thoughts on this?"

"..."

"I thought so too! Now let's move on to the next segme-"

"Oh my f***ing gosh Jungwon! Shut up!" Seungyeon complained, kicking Jungwon and grabbing the 'microphone' (which was really a water bottle) from her.

"Meanie!" Jungwon complained, punching Seungyeon back. The two met heads.

"Ow!" Seungyeon groaned.

"Soul-Unnie!" Jungwon complained.

"No talking," she threatened the two. 

"Yes ma'am," they grumbled.

...xXx...

...xXx...

A few minutes later, everyone had rearranged themselves according to seats.

Sooyeon Sunggyu Woohyun Seungyeon Yoonji Sungyeol Erang Hoya Myungsoo Jungwon Dongwoo Yejin Miho Sungjong

"Ah! Miho-Noona, can you do that thing with me too?" Sungjong requested. Red, she slowly nodded.

"Cutie!" he shouted with a smile.

"Me!" she shouted back, completely red.

"Yay!" Sungjong cheered happily as they laughed (or in a few cases, just smiled), the VJs accidentally video-taping the floor in their own laughter.

...xXx...

"Well, though the seven girls know each other and the seven boys know each other, we don't quite know each other well," Dongwoo started out.

"Aish, make it clearer than that," Woohyun jokingly complained, waving his hands.

"Too bad," Dongwoo playfully teased, sticking his tongue out. "So, why don't we introduce ourselves? Questions to be asked are a must." 

"I'm Jang Dongwoo, the awesome-"

"Annoying," Myungsoo broke in.

"Babo," Hoya added good-naturedly.

"-genius Main Rapper, and Lead Dancer," he finished, as if nothing had interrupted. "My blood type is A and Inspirits love shipping me with Hoya here."

[Note: Inspirit is the fanclub for Infinite. Shipping is (in very simplified terms) made-up stories about two people that love each other when it is usually unconfirmed or impossible.]

"You also speak some English," Hoya reminded.

"Oh yes, I do. A little bit," Dongwoo flaunted playfully. "Yes, I do speak English."

[Note: Words like this are in a different language.]

"There's also a rumor that it's all he knows," Myungsoo teased.

"!!!...Yah!" Dongwoo shouted in offense. "Well, let's see now..."

He looked around the room, pointing a finger.

"I choose you to go next! Bbang!"

[Note: 'Bbang!' is Korean for a gun sound and also means bread.]

"Gonzalez Miho here. I'm from Mexico and...my blood type is B," she introduced, somewhat awkwardly.

"Pick someone. Bbang!" Dongwoo encouraged, jokingly holding up a finger gun. 

"Uh...Bbang...?" she chose, somewhat embarrassedly.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo! I'm Lee Sungjong, Vocalist and Maknae. I'm a blood type A like Dongwoo-Hyung and Sunggyu-Hyung," he greeted with a bright smile. 

"And...this friend here! Bbang!"

"My name is Jung Yoonji. I live with Miho-Unnie, Soul-Unnie, and Seungyeon...Let's see...I love sleeping. I can play piano, but I don't really like it. I'm also a big LJjang," she introduced slowly. "So...uhhh...bbang?"

[Note: An 'LJjang' is a fan of L.Joe from Teen Top.]

"My name is Lee Howon, but I go by Hoya. I'm the Main Rapper and Lead Dancer...Hmm...I'm a blood type AB, the only one in the group actually...and...I guess I'll pass it onto this girl here," he greeted quickly.

"I go by Baek Yejin. I...am a big A+ and I love sting rays," she introduced herself. "I play piano."

[Note: 'A+' refers to a fan of MBLAQ.]

"Aish. You're on TV with Infinite! You're supposed to say that you're a big Inspirit!" Woohyun scolded jokingly. He turned to Yoonji. "You too! You should be saying your Infinite bias!"

[Note: 'Inspirit' refers to a fan of Infinite.]

"Oh...uh....bbang!" Yejin quickly diverted.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. I'm the Visual and Lead Vocalist. I'm also the only blood type O. Bbang!" he quickly passed on.

"I'm Kwon Jungwon! I love sweets, especially chocolate, and I get random and hyper and I get bored easily and I'm really random--Didn't I mention that already?--Anyways, I play the violin and Jonghyun from SHINee is mine and no one can touch him and I-"

"Move on Jungwon!" Seungyeon ordered irritatedly, cutting her off. She pouted.

"Fine. Bbang!" 

"I'm Lee Sungyeol! I'm blood type B also and I'm the Vocalist and the Height of the group. Oh, and I'm known as the Main Entertainer of the group too!" he introduced brightly. "Bbang!"

"My name is Park Erang. I love photography and painting...I can play guitar and piano...I guess that's it. Oh, and I...stay with Seungyeon's family sometimes," she added, pointing her finger a bit awkwardly. "Bbang...?"

"I'm Kim Sunggyu, the Leader and Lead Vocalist," he introduced himself shortly. "I am also a blood type A, and I guess I'll pass it on quickly. Bbang!"

"I'm Choi Seungyeon. I can play piano and violin. The bookworm over here is my sis and as you can tell already, I don't like wasting my breath to be polite," she introduced. "My ultimate bias, I admit, is No Minwoo from Boyfriend, but my second favorite is Woohyun from Infinite. Let me demonstrate...

"His full name is Nam Woohyun. He's age 20, birthday is February 8. He's a blood type B and his fans are known as Newclears. He's the Main Vocalist and his aegyo is cute, but annoying," she summarized. 

"Wow!" Dongwoo began to laugh. "This is crazy!"

"Daebak! Daebak!" Woohyun agreed, laughing along. "I'm so happy that a crazy die-hard fan came on the show!"

The laughter slowly died down. 

"I guess I'll pass it onto the final girl in the corner," Woohyun stated. "Bbang!" 

She looked up and slowly blinked.

"Her name is Choi Sooyeon," Yoonji stated.

"She likes watching the rain and hates fire," Yejin chimed in.

"Her hobbies are reading, gardening, cooking, doing almost anything music-related, and bugging us," Seungyeon added.

"She can play the piano, violin, and cello," Erang said without looking up.

"She can speak Korean, English, Japanese, Mandarin, and Spanish," Miho declared.

"She's currently learning guitar, flute, Thai, and French," Jungwon broke in.

"Don't declare my life's story to the world," Sooyeon angrily scolded.

" 'If you don't say it, then I will for you,' " the six quoted in unison. Sooyeon sighed with irritation.

"Just to confirm, did you just say that she can speak five languages and play three instruments?" Hoya asked weakly.

"And she's learning two more of each?" Sunggyu added.

"Yeah," Erang answered.

"Umm...not to be rude, but why?" Myungsoo questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"Because she's weird," six of the girls stated in unison.

"Ok...Well, now we'll all take responsibility and try our best," Sungyeol stated, breaking the somewhat-awkward air. "How is it? Are you all prepared?"

"Yeah," everyone said weakly.

"Aish. Put some energy! I said are you all prepared?!" he shouted.

"Yeah!" everyone yelled with more strength.

"Well, now the PD-Hyung told us that there's a house prepared for all seven of you to live together," Sungyeol explained. "And now, to that house..."

"We'll be going?" Woohyun guessed.

"Mhm," Sungyeol confirmed.

"So, let's go!" Dongwoo shouted, everyone excitedly screaming. 

...xXx...

...xXx...

The seven girls sat in the lobby of the building, waiting, as the seven boys of Infinite were still undergoing other schedules in a different room. Seungyeon and Yoonji glanced at the camera every few seconds.

"Is there a mart around here?" Erang suddenly asked.

"Why?" asked the staff. 

"Oh..because I'm hungry," Erang excused. 

"We have snacks here," the staff member appealed.

"Not snacks," she protested softly. "I mean..."

Suddenly, Jungwon got up, dashing towards the building entrance. Her personal VJ followed, running to keep up. She ran out the door.

"Oh, why are you following me?" Jungwon asked, completely surprised. "I can't do it then!"

...xXx...

"What's going on?" Yoonji asked, getting up as well. 

"We're going to follow to watch," Seungyeon muttered, walking past her. Everyone, excluding Sooyeon who was ignoring them and reading a book, headed out the enterance, repsective VJs following.

...xXx...

Jungwon turned around, her hands to her face. She turned back to the camera, a cigarette in her hand.

"I'll smoke comfortably," she informed. The other girls gathered, also grabbing a cigarette and lighting it. 

...xXx...

"You don't smoke?" the VJ asked.

"I quit long before the program," Sooyeon informed, her eyes not glancing up from her book.

...xXx...

"Do you really have to film this too?" Yejin grumbled, the cigarette dangling from her lips.

"Leave them. It's not like it matters," Seungyeon breathed, puffing out grey smoke. 

"I'm already worn out," Yoonji muttered, the small drug between her fingers.

"It's only been one day," Miho reminded, lifting the cigarette to her lips.

"How long is this show?" Erang asked the VJ who told no reply, breathing the smoke out.

"Who cares?" Jungwon pointed out, pulling out her cigarette as she breathed heavily. "It doesn't matter."

...xXx...

"We've met all of the girls now, but since we're rather new at this and there is a limit to how much we can help them, I think we needed some help ourselves, to learn how to counsel them. So, we've called in a specialist!" Sungyeol announced, the group standing and clapping. A well-dressed lady walked in, smiling brightly. 

Her smiling expression was captured as words appeared by her. 

Lee Soojin
Professional Counselor
 

"So you have met all of them today, right?" she confirmed.

"Yes," they stated, their answers blurring together.

"How did you feel?" she asked.

"Unexpectedly..." Sunggyu began.

"I think that they're rather pure," Dongwoo blurted out. 

"It may not be their intentions," Soojin started. "However, they may lie a bit. Especially since you aren't normal boys to them, they might want to look good in front of you." 

Woohyun laughed.

"The counseling goes well if the counselee and counselor are having fun," she explained. "I believe that the Infinite members are wonderful counselors for the girls. 

"How can we really help them?" Hoya asked, a pen at hand.

"You will be their mentors and the golden rule of a counselor is to listen," she stated. "There will be silences when they communicate, I won't lie. However, silence is also a technique. Don't try and fill the silence with words or be nervous. Don't force anything. Silence is also a language. It can communicate better than words at times."

...xXx...

[6:52 PM - The Home]

"Wow, it's f***ing big," Jungwon muttered with recognizing eyes.

"This..." Sooyeon trailed off, her eyes narrowing as the girls surveyed the home with suspicious movements.

...xXx...

The Bedrooms:

 

The Kitchen:

 

Dining Room:

The Bathroom: 

Laundry Room:

Music Room: 

Empty/Quiet Room:

Living Room: 

Garage:

Library Office:

...xXx...

"It is important to fix their emotions and personalities, but-"

"We need something to unite us all together," Sunggyu broke in, following Soojin's train of thought.

"They are young adults," Soojin elaborated. "And you are Infinite. It's just a thought, but dancing might be a good exercise to accomplish."

"Dance?" Dongwoo and Hoya repeated, eyes glittering. 

"Look look, the YaDong pair's eyes are sparkling because she said dance," Sungyeol pointed out, laughing good-naturedly.

[Note: A popular shipping of Infinite is the 'YaDong' or Dongwoo and Hoya pair...It also, oddly and awkwardly enough, means 'p*rn.']

"Dance is actually well used in psychotherapy," Soojin informed. "And more importantly, dancing involves socializing. You'll have to be a bit easy on them though."

"We know," Sunggyu agreed with a helpless smile. 

"It seems fun," Hoya happily voiced.

"So are they just going to do random dances and finish?" Dongwoo asked, nearly bouncing on his seat. 

"I was introduced to this recently by Park Sanghee-Sunbae who appeared on the first season actually...Urban City," she said, displaying a flyer.

[Note: Urban City is made-up by the author. Any real life relations are accidental.]

"Urban City?!" Dongwoo repeated in surprise.

"Do you know it?" she asked.

"I do," Dongwoo answered eagerly. "It's a bit like Street Jam, but it's not as...popular because people are more ambitious and often knock others out of the competition on purpose. But, only dancers with high skill can attend."

"When you say it like that..." Myungsoo trailed off.

"But...what happens if the girls lose their confidence because of that?" Sungjong pointed out worriedly.

"I feel like I'm raising a kid," Woohyun grumbled as the other members laughed.

...xXx...

A man, obvious well-off by his brilliant surroundings, began to speak as a text appeared below him.

Words appeared by his thoughtful face.

Kim Junho
Professional Psychologist

He pushed the glasses up on his nose before looking again at the camera, beginning to explain.

"They will feel a sense of community and achievement. And from those feelings, comes hope and confidence."

...xXx...

"But the girls don't know about this at all, do they? Since they're at the dorms now," Sunggyu pointed out.

"You're right," the members agreed.

"They haven't even heard the 'da' of dance yet," he joked as some laughed.

"I'm really curious about their reactions," Myungsoo muttered with an embarrassed laugh.

...xXx...

"Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are not great because of their technique, but they are great because of their passion."

-Martha Graham

...xXx...

"How's the home?" Sungyeol questioned as the Infinite members entered with their VJs.

"Well, we're done exploring the home. That's for sure," Seungyeon murmured angrily.

"What a rip-off," Yoonji agreed as the seven walked into the music room. 

"If they're going to use our own house, they should let us know," Miho complained as the seven walked around aimlessly in the music room.

"Well, have any of you heard of Urban City?" he asked with a sly grin.

...xXx...

...xXx...

Infinite and...

the Dangerous Girls

Infinite's Newest Challenges!

Dancing, Dreams, Some Pain...And The Truth

Infinite & The Dangerous Girls Continue Next!