Episode 01: Boys Meet Girls

Season 2: Dangerous Girls - Infinite - Discontinued

[4:57 PM - JTBC building]

The sky was cloudy, colored pink as the sun was soon about to set when the members of Infinite sat in a large room, sitting down with some nervousness and some anxiousness.

In the back, a large logo was on it. Words written on top of the animal's back in elegant letters. "Infinite & The Dangerous Girls" it read. The animal? An arctic fox.

"I'm really curious," Sungjong, the youngest of the group, thought aloud, shuffling the many papers the staff had given them upon their arrival. 

"Me too," another member, Woohyun, agreed, twirling a pen in his hand eagerly. 

"I'm wondering why they're dangerous," Dongwoo, a different member, stated with a bright smile.

"Aren't we more dangerous?" Sungyeol joked before the members all turned their attention to the screen in front of them.

...xXx...

...xXx...

[9:57 AM - High School - Period 3]

The camera sped through students filing in and out of a classroom before zooming into a camera in the wall, the clock reading the time. It was way past homeroom and well through the school day, the middle of 3rd period in fact. Out in the bright halls, one late girl was being lectured by a male teacher, her uniform put on messily with her bag hung over her shoulder messily. She had thrown on a black leather jacket on top of her clothes and dyed her dark hair with streaks of a dark crimson.

"It's not that big of a deal," the girl snapped impolitely at the man. "I came right?"

"Come on time," the teacher demanded, angrily waving a fist, not at all fazed by the tall menacing female. 

"Whatever...baldie," she insulted, not paying any mind to the man who was slowly turning red. The screen froze by her annoyed face, words appearing beside her head.

Choi Seungyeon (18)
2nd Year in High School

...xXx...

Teacher (of Seungyeon):

"I hear from her [Seungyeon's] old sunsaengnim and it turns out she wasn't always like this, but starting around..." the teacher pondered the thought. "I'd say around the the first year of high school, she began to miss class."

He hurriedly recovered her dignity.

"Ah! Well, it wasn't constantly. It was gradually, a few classes here and there, but entering the second year, she's missed all the first and second periods," he explained, waving his hands nervously. "Sometimes she comes during third, but other times she doesn't. She'll show up for her last few periods or misses school entirely."

...xXx...

"The sunsaengnim looks like he's about to cry!" Sunggyu pitied, the sound of 'aw~' piling through the members.

"He looks exhausted already," Sungyeol added, a frown upon his face. Hoya stared at the screen, his lips pursed. 

...xXx...

Teacher (continued...):

"She'll lie and always say 'I was early.' or 'I was dancing so I didn't see you.' Sometimes she uses excuses that don't make sense, but other times she'll just flat out say she was late," the teacher continued, his voice tired. "I think...It's just my opinion, but...I think it depends on her mood, because there's no real pattern to what she says...

"I honestly don't know how to help her..."

...xXx...

What do you think Seungyeon needs to improve the most?

Friend (of Seungyeon): 

"Probably...her home problems? Her family isn't so...Ah, I shouldn't tell you this. You should hear it from later," he said, burying his face in his arms. He looked back at the camera. "Oh and she has to stop...smoking and drinking."

...xXx...

"Muo!?!?!?!?!?" the members of Infinite cried out in unison, shock permeating the air around them.

...xXx...

"Neh. There are many times [when she comes drunk to school or smoking]," the friend confirmed. "But her biggest problem is fights. She always comes to school with scrapes and bruises. Well, truthfully, at least she isn't her own opponent. She's landed quite a few people in the hospital before."

...xXx...

"She's only in the second year of high school!" Howon, or as he was more commonly known, Hoya shouted angrily at the screen, jumping up from his seat.

"Oh my gosh," L/Myungsoo muttered, dropping his pen.

"Well, if we catch her, she's in big trouble," Sunggyu threatened, his leader-side showing through.

"This is only the beginning, right?" Woohyun remembered.

"Isn't this too strong for the beginning?" Sungjong asked tiredly as the members turned their attention back to the screen.

...xXx...

...xXx...

[4:38 PM - High School - After School]

The scene changed to a bright, dance studio-like room, mirrors on the walls and a large stereo in the corner, sunlight slanting downard through the windows. Seungyeon lay on the floor, her bag messily thrown beside her as her hair spread out around the floor around her head. Two others sat in the room with her.

One sat beside her, a bow in her dark brown hair, her uniform, though proper, was laden with many bows and ribbons. Her bag was open as she played with her phone, the contents neat, yet messy. 

The other girl was wearing her uniform properly, but was laden with loads of jewelry. Bracelets around her wrists jangled and the rings upon her fingers glittered. The many pairs of earrings, mostly studs, shined in her ears. She sat beside the stereo, attempting to plug her iPod into the machine, her bag open and displaying the mess inside. 

"Hurry up!" Seungyeon grumbled from her place, burning a glare at the stereo.

"Well it's not like you're helping any fata**," the girl countered, fumbling with her iPod and nearly dropping it in shock. 

"Just plug it in already!" Seungyeon complained, not putting any mind to the insult. "Babo." Or so they thought.

"Don't be a lazya** the one beside her insulted, smacking Seungyeon's shoulder lightly before getting up and helping the other at the stereo.

"Hurry up!" Seungyeon whined, not at all fazed. 

"Any requests?" the girl with the bows asked, holding up the successfully plugged-in iPod.

"Surprise me," Seungyeon answered automatically, getting up and standing in the center of the room.

"As always," she muttered with irritation. The screen froze on her face, text appearing beside her.

Jung Yoonji (18)
2nd Year in High School

...xXx...

What type of person are you?

Yoonji: 

"What type?" Yoonji repeated. She didn't hesitate to answer. "A bad person."

...xXx...

"A bad person?" Sunggyu repeated in disbelief.

"She looks like a smart person though," Hoya countered.

...xXx...

What is your most recent misconduct?

Yoonji (continued...):

"My most recent..." she thought for a moment. "Assault."

...xXx...

"Assault?!" Woohyun shouted in shock.

"Hyung! I'm scared now!" Sungjong muttered, pulling on Myungsoo's sleeve.

...xXx...

What was the reason [for assault]?

Yoonji (continued...):

"My reason..." Yoonji thought. "I get swept up in the atmosphere...There was a street brawl and I was nearby...so...I joined in and...when my friends do it too, I follow along as well...I think that's the reason..."

Her eyes glanced up at the camera for the first time before settling on her intertwined hands.

"Honestly, I think it's because I...have no self-control." She was silent for a moment.

"I think that also...a big reason is because my Umma...passed away a few years back. So...she never taught me how to say no to pressure. My Appa is divorced so I haven't heard from him...

"But because of this...home isn't good either. I can't lock myself up or anything...So I was hoping that someone else could teach me...That's why I'm here..."

...xXx...

"Oh, but she has the will to change," Sunggyu noted, jotting something down.

"That's true. I think that the motivation is very important," Dongwoo agreed.

"She is regretting her actions," Sungjong stated, twirling his pen again as the screen changed scenes.

...xXx...

"Why's your hand hurt?" an old grandfather asked Yoonji worriedly.

"It was hurt before," Yoonji excused as she served him tea.

...xXx...

Does her father know that she's living there?

Yoonji's Grandfather:

"Him? No...My son-in-law is always busy. He never spared a glance at my daughter after marriage and birth," he said bitterly. "He doesn't call at all and calls won't get through to him. His fax is always filled and voice messages never reach his ears. Every time Yoonji comes over, we try and call him, but it's always off."

He paused.

"I think that if her Umma had been with her, my daughter...I think that everything would have been fine, but...she's not...and she can't ever be...I'm only her haraboji. I can't be there for her as much as I used to when I was younger, but I think that if she becomes someone...who she wants to be...I think that then I can die peacefully...If you can...please...help my granddaughter." Tears fell in front of the camera.

...xXx...

Yoonji (continued...):

"Honestly...I don't like to talk about my parents. My Appa is never around and my Umma...is no longer here. The only one I talk to sometimes is Haraboji, but sometimes, I don't talk to him either."

...xXx...

"So she's waiting for guidance," Woohyun summarized, pulling out a clean sheet of paper. 

"I guess so," Sungyeol mumbled in agreement.

...xXx...

...xXx...

The scene from before returned.

Yoonji got up, walking beside Seungyeon, the girl following. Beside each other, it was apparent who was taller. Seungyeon was the tallest, Yoonji a bit shorter, and the final girl only a few centimeters shorter than Yoonji. The music began to play, but became full of static and the girl rolled her eyes, striding toward the stereo. She fiddled with the machines for a moment before fixing it. The music began to play, but she skipped it making a face. She smiled shortly before turning to the two. The screen froze at that moment, capturing her side view as words flew in beside her head.

Park Erang (18)
2nd Year in High School

...xXx...

Erang: 

"Well first, I think that I want to...study and get an interest in school. It's not because I hate it that I don't do well, but I think it's because I don't study," Erang stated somewhat sorrowfully. "I...don't have a dream...Or perhaps it's 'no interest' that I have. I'm actually...into art. Photography and painting..." She got up and returned, holding a stack of paintings and a pile of photos. She showed a few of them to the camera, describing them.

"I'm sort of into music, but art is my main passion."

...xXx...

"Wow," Sunggyu murmured, completely captivated by the beauty.

"What's with these? They're professional," Myungsoo muttered.

...xXx...

Erang's Mother:

"She paints until one or two in the morning and whenever she's out, she always has her camera with her," she stated, her tone unreadable. "I'm sure that she's tired, but when I ask her if she sleeps at school, she says that she never does..."

...xXx...

A video clip showed up of class, the teacher instructing on his subject as some students watched in rapture and the others not at all. Off to the side, the distinct form of Erang was shown, sleeping.

...xXx...

Friend (of Erang):

"She never studies to be honest. She's smart though," the female explained, fiddling with the pages of the book in her hands. "There were some times when some of us would wrack our brains apart to try and figure something out, but she would just come and easily decode it. But...I don't think she really cares. Right now, all that matters to her is that she's good at photography and painting, nothing else."

...xXx...

Teacher (of Erang):

"In class? I don't know about before so I can't give you all the details," the teacher admitted. "However, as far as I've seen, she's often late. She sleeps a lot. She talks...quite a bit too. Oh, and she has a tendency to ignore people and not pay attention at all. It goes in one ear and out the other. You can wave your hand right in front of her face and she might not care."

...xXx...

Erang: 

"I actually want to become a photographer since...a long time...Well, that's my hope I suppose," Erang said bitterly. "But my parents aren't that thrilled. They're always just talking about school and my grades. I wish that they would...encourage me more I guess. It's always something that leads to fights." She paused.

"And...when we have to take exams or just tests in general, sometimes...I feel almost like an outcast in the room, like I'm excessive and unneeded...Because I threw away my interest in school..."

...xXx...

"Another unguided soul," Woohyun muttered, twirling his pen anxiously. 

"How many more are there?" Sunggyu wondered tiredly. "I don't think my heart can take much more."

...xXx...

...xXx...

The clip from before began to play again. 

Erang ran back to the group, standing beside them as the music played. The door burst open in the spacious room, the three standing in the center as another girl almost ran in, slightly out of breath.

"Don't dance my song without me!" she shouted, taking her place beside the trio. She was not as tall as Yoonji, but was a little bit taller than Erang. Her entire outfit had been redesigned with different pieces of flowered cloth and other cute accessories, the school outfit only a shadow in the design.

"Whatever," Seungyeon muttered as the song started. The beginning of a tune floated through the large room as the VJ (Video Jockey) watched in silence. The camera zoomed in on the girl just as the four's demeanor changed, serious and matching the theme of the song perfectly. The screen froze on the unknown female's serious expression as words appeared beside her head.

Kwon Jungwon (17)
1st Year in High School

[Song: "Love is Move" by Secret - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVXovS18dc4]

...xXx...

Jungwon's Mother:

"...To be honest, I can't leave the house anymore. If I do, there are always people who whisper and ask whose Umma am I and they always wonder how I raised my kid and...it's so tiring. I can't even live in peace," she muttered, sadness flowing into her voice. "I...wish she hadn't met him..."

...xXx...

[10:48 PM - After School]

The screen changed to a night scene with Jungwon walking down the street, near running as she attempted to ditch the VJ.

"Do you have to do this?" she asked, glancing at the camera in disgust. The VJ didn't answer.

"You wouldn't follow me inside everywhere would you?" Again, there was no answer. She sighed as the scene changed, now early morning as she walked with a friend.

[11:34 AM - During School Hours]

"That guy [the VJ] wouldn't film us buying cigarettes or anything would it?" her friend asked, the two obviously ditching school.

"It's not like it matters," Jungwon answered clearly. Walking down the street, her friend pulled out a large overcoat that Jungwon pulled over her school uniform, walking into a small gas station store. The camera clearly caught her grabbing boxes of cigarettes, caught by the store owner in the end. She ran out, dashing to her friend who laughed.

"F***! They saw the uniform you b****!" the friend called as the duo ran, the VJ dashing to catch up.

"I couldn't get any," Jungwon muttered.

"Why? You w****! Come on!" she shouted as Jungwon pulled off the large jacket. 

"I'm joking," Jungwon said with a smirk, victoriously pulling out a pack. The two laughed together almost deliriously.

[12:26 AM - Elsewhere]

The scene changed again to a time at night, Jungwon with two other girls, their faces unclear. They chatted animatedly, curses used almost every sentence. 

...xXx...

"This is scary," Sungjong whined as they continued to watch the screen.

"This is really creepy," Sungyeol agreed, tapping his pen on the desk.

...xXx...

Do you talk to her often?

Jungwon's Mother (continued...):

"I...don't talk to her often anymore...If she does talk, it's always asking for money...It was all because of him..."

...xXx...

Where and what do you play?

Jungwon:

"We go to...internet cafes...and we go karaoke," she answered, her eyes almost glazed over as she looked at the camera. "Sometimes we go to the arcade or to the mall, especially since I like shopping."

What do you want to do?

Jungwon (continued...):

"I don't want to go to school...I just want to play," she stated honestly.

Until when?

Jungwon (continued...):

"Until I get out of high school," she decided after some thought. "After that, I guess I'll join the army..."

What about after that [army]?

Jungwon (continued...):

"Well, I have to sleep first, right?" she quickly said with a smirk. "I don't plan on marrying or anything so..."

Why not?

Jungwon (continued..):

"I was completely played by my first boyfriend. We went out for several years and honestly, I thought we were in love...But...I caught him cheating...and he admitted to doing it for a whole year...He had my everything...All my firsts...Everything..." she recalled, her eyes far off.

...xXx...

"She's traumatized," Myungsoo noted, his eyebrows slamming down above his eyes.

"No dreams either," Dongwoo added, his face unusually solemn.

...xXx...

...xXx...

[2:47 PM - Residence]

The screen changed to another video clip, the PD (Program Director) was walking around with VJs towards a small home. He knocked, surprised when Seungyeon answered the door, dressed in casual clothes, obviously skipping school for the day.

"Oh it's you," she greeted dryly.

"Is Choi Sooyeon here?" the PD asked.

"No, but Miho and Yejin are. You need to film them too right?" she confirmed. She turned her head back into the small home. "Yah! Yejin! Miho!"

The PD and three VJs almost opened their mouths in shock. They locked eyes with each other, the lack of respect in her words apparent. [Not addressing as Unnie.]

A head popped through the doorway. She had long black hair and had not changed from her school uniform yet, the modest uniform worn properly. She was a bit taller than Seungyeon, but not by much.

"Tell them to go away," she requested, walking back in as the VJ followed her, passing by Seungyeon with careful steps. The VJ entered into a modest living room that was decorated neatly, but wasn't too neat.

There were three black sofas and a large, matching table in the center, a tall lamp standing in the corner. There was a beautiful, but simple painting on the wall and a few magazines on the table.

She turned back to the VJ with an annoyed expression, the screen freezing on her face. Phrases came by her face.

Baek Yejin (19)
3rd Year in High School

...xXx...

What is Yejin's largest issue?

Friend (of Yejin):

"Her biggest problem?" she repeated. She thought for a moment. "Probably...drinking. She's had a drinking problem since around the 1st or 2nd year in high school. Around the last year of middle school, her parents died and I guess it began to set in during the school year."

Is there any relation from Yejin and Seungyeon?

Friend (continued...):

"Those two? They're cousins. Seungyeon also has a sister, Sooyeon. Those three...they all have family problems to deal with," she said with sorrow.

Have you (or anyone else) tried to help?

Friend (continued...):

"Some sunsaengnim tried to help her or counsel her and such, but it seemed to make things worse so all the sunsaengnim backed off entiredly. We're all worried for them and want to help, but...we're scared..." she muttered, her eyes darting every which way. "Some of her other friends, well including me...we tried to...help her too, but...she just ignored us. She...Well, I'm not too sure about this, but apparently she leaves school and drinks with some people in our school...the delinquents, and gets to school later. I hear all the time that she's drunk and she does stuff she regrets, but..." 

She paused.

"I don't think she can stop..."

...xXx...

"So she's ignoring?" Woohyun mused aloud.

"Or perhaps she's just lost," Dongwoo murmured, his eyes glancing up to the screen and down towards the messy paper.

...xXx...

Can you tell us about Yejin and your sister (Sooyeon)?

Seungyeon:

"Yeah."

"..." (PD)

"You never asked if I would."

Will you tell us about them?

Seungyeon (continued...):

"...We were all on a family trip. Everyone. Every single f***ing member of our family...Plane crash, simple as that. There went our cousins, Yejin's parents, our Appa...Our Umma is alive, but she...probably won't ever wake up...As you can see, Yejin adopted a drinking habit and I just kept on getting pissed at everything," she explained, her eyes staring off into the distance. "I mean, I admit to being...not being a good kid all the time, but it's not fair. My sis [in English]...she quit school you know?..."

She glanced at the camera, her gaze hardening into an icy glare.

"...You know what? Why am I telling you all? Putting our lifes' story on television will do nothing for us."

...xXx...

"So they're hurt...but independent,"  Sungjong muttered. "It's a bit...sad."

"...They all want love, but are scared of it," Sungyeol added.

...xXx...

...xXx...

"Why are you here? Don't you know a word about privacy?" Yejin asked in irritation. Seungyeon walked in, the PD trailing after. 

"Where's Miho? She in her room?" she questioned, her eyes darting suspiciously around the room.

"Yeah. I'm sure it'll be fine and all. I made sure that there was nothing she could be hurt with," Yejin answered, the PD and two VJs questioning the content of the statement. Seungyeon narrowed her eyes, the gears in her head turning.

"Scissors?"

"Gone."

"Pencils and pens?"

"Thrown out."

"Needles?"

"In the hallway, locked in a box."

"The glass figurines?"

"Shoved in Sooyeon's room."

"Table?"

"Why the table?"

"It's glass...!"

"!!!"

"S***!" the two shouted in unison, dashing apart. Yejin dashed to the phone, dialing a number and desperately waiting for an answer, as Seungyeon ran down the hall, throwing open a door. The room wasn't all that large, rather small actually. There was a large window on one wall and beside it was a small, plastic chair. There were remnants of a table, broken glass and four legs, but the other things in the room were the most surprising of all.

On the other side of the room sat a girl, the broken glass sprayed all around her. Her long brown hair was curled neatly and her clothes were comprised of jeans and a white turtleneck. She turned to them, revealing a face not fully Asian.

What was most shocking was the blood. The remnants of the broken glass were not just around her, they were on her. Blood flowed freely from her head and from her arms. The white top was dyed a crimson red that stained the floor and her clothes, coloring her jeans a dark messy purple-like shade.

...xXx...

"Oh my god," Sungyeol half-shouted, his face pale.

"That just took a few years off my life," Hoya muttered, his face an unhealthy green.

...xXx...

Seungyeon cursed freely, stepping carefully towards her with agonizingly slow steps. She murmured softly, cautiously, throwing a glare at the VJ and PD when they tried to step in, effectively stopping them in their steps.. 

"Come on Miho...It's ok...Nothing will hurt you...You're not alone anymore...Sooyeon will be here so-"

"She's not here. No one is here," the girl muttered, closing her eyes. The camera froze on that expression, that calm, yet deadly look, phrases appearing beside her.

Gonzalez Miho (19)
2nd Year in High School

...xXx...

Friend (of Miho):

"I haven't seen her in quite a while. I'm not really sure what happened or where she went actually. All I know is that she had some family problems always going on. Her parents divorced...her aunt suicided...stuff like that. She didn't talk about it that much," he stated, his voice quivering slightly. "Last I heard, she was living alone with her Oppa...Then he got in an accident and died..." 

There was silence.

"She doesn't come to school anymore or when she does, she needs a few sunsaengnim with her. I think they all got freaked out though. She picked up a pair of scissors and stabbed her own arm the first time. The second time she jumped off the third floor window. That was at first though. It kept on getting worse and worse so...I think that she's been banned sometimes..."

He his lips nervously. 

"No...there was a few weeks before she stopped coming...I think for around...2 weeks? Maybe a few days more, she came...At that time, she was fine, exactly the same. During that time, there was this girl who would always come in and the two would talk during every single free time...I think they were the same age. That girl slowly stopped coming and Miho would only come on the days she would come...A month after her Oppa's death, Miho and that girl didn't come anymore..." 

He took a deep breath, shakily.

"I'm worried. I trust that girl to save Miho, but...it's hard to believe, but I don't think that Miho can save herself..."

He took another breath.

"Please...Save her..."

...xXx...

Miho:

"I'm not sure...I just space out and my thoughts wander...Then, next thing I know, I remember...things, and I'm always shouting--screaming and crying never whispering or talking--to stop, for the pain to end..." 

She sighed.

"Then, I'm just never there. I hear a voice sometimes, but it's always filled with lies. When I wake up, I'm hurt physically, but I'm not that worried. It will heal, but my emotions are coming apart slowly at the seams...

"It's nice when Sooyeon is with me though...It's almost as if...the lies are gone and as if...nothing is wrong..."

Who is Sooyeon to you?

Miho (continued...):

"We're good friends. I transferred from Mexico and she helped me out by learning Spanish and teaching me Korean. Since then, I guess you could say we've been attached at the hip...As far as I know, she's the only one I don't remember with..." 

She gave a heartbreaking smile.

"When I'm with her, I forget all my troubles and it's almost as if everything has gone back to normal, but...I'm still breaking...Don't get me wrong! We're close and she's helping me a lot! But...she's falling apart too. There's only so much we can help each other with."

She paused, thinking.

"It's...She helps me go back to normal, back to my old life, but I--and she knows this too, but I--we--are both changing. We can't keep on going like this. We need to find us to help us change for the future, not the past...I think that...the two of us...we're both too broken to help each other.

"It's like two birds with wings. One's been shot in the wing so the other tries to help her fly, but she's shot in the other wing. The two will float for some time, but unless some other birds come and lift them together, they'll both crash...

"I think if I had to put a word on that feeling, it'd be like that..."

...xXx...

"So, she doesn't see a future for herself..." Myungsoo muttered.

"Nor does she face her past," Woohyun added, fixing his hair with shaking fingers.

"This is making me upset," Sungjong cried softly. "No one...should go through that."

There were cries of agreement.

"There's one more," Sunggyu reminded as they all looked on sorrowfully.

...xXx...

...xXx...

The video continued once again, resuming from the final scene. She lifted her hand, revealing a large piece of glass. Seungyeon cursed loudly, lunging towards Miho. She grabbed the glass first, yanking it away from Miho's vice grip.

Miho slid, glass pressing against her skin as she bumped into the wall. Seungyeon pinned both of her arms behind her, shoving Miho's face to the wall and paused. A few seconds passed before she sighed in relief.

"Yejin you lazya**!" she shouted. "Hurry it up!"

"I'm trying you b****! It's not like I can magically transport her here or something!" an irritated shout bounced back. Seungyeon sighed again before her gaze passed over the VJ and PD, noting that the one VJ was most likely with Yejin and the other had been left in the doorway.

Minutes passed, and though the VJ and PD watched on uncomfortably, Seungyeon seemed used to holding Miho immobile, almost unfazed by the dead, unemotional look and completely uncaring of Miho's height that put her a few centimeters taller than her and Yejin. 

More minutes passed.

Then, there was the sound of the door thrown open. A girl rushed in, the third VJ following her. Her dark brown hair had been tied in a messy bun, strands lining her tired face. She was wearing jeans and a black tanktop, a grey cardigan thrown on top of it.

"What's going on?" she asked in between pants, her tone worried. "Yejin called me and...oh my-! Seungyeon! Miho! Any damage?"

"We're fine sis," Seungyeon groaned, turning to the girl that entered with a sigh of relief. "I'm just tired of holding Miho to the wall to prevent her from hurting herself. Now move her!"

The girl complied, rolling her eyes. Lifting Miho from Seungyeon, it was obvious that of all the girls so far, she was the shortest. Miho looked at her with blank eyes before blinking, a smile lighting her face.

"Hey! It's Soul! What's up?" she asked with a bright smile. Seungyeon mumbled to herself angrily as 'Soul' sighed tiredly. 

"Miho, I thought you said you were fine if I left you today," she stated worriedly.

"I thought I was too. Guess not," Miho mumbled with an apologetic smile. The girl helplessly stood Miho up, pushing her towards the bathroom. She entered a room across from the bathroom, bringing out clothes before shoving Miho into the bathroom with the outfit. She looked at the mess in the near-empty room with sorrowful eyes as the distinct sound of running water was heard.

"I'm leaving sis," Seungyeon muttered.

"Erang, Jungwon, and Yoonji should come home soon," the girl near-whispered as Seungyeon passed.

"No promises," Seungyeon only replied curtly as she left, the door slamming behind her. Sooyeon sighed again, the two VJs filming her. She looked at them with a serious face, gazing at the PD.

"Is this really what you want to show viewers?" she asked with a blank face. She looked at the room again, not hearing--or listening to--the PD's silence. The view froze on her tired face as she stared at the mess, neat text appearing beside her expression.

Choi Sooyeon (19)
Dropped Out of High School

...xXx...

"Whoa! She speaks way too politely to be dangerous!" Sunggyu shouted immediately, jumping from his seat.

"I can agree with that. So far, she's been the most polite," Sungjong added.

"I wonder if it really is a mistake though. The PD-Hyung isn't that unreliable," Woohyun reminded.

...xXx...

[3:15 PM - Market Plaza]

Sooyeon had cleaned up the mess, the video fast-forwarding through the clip quickly. Before long, Sooyeon had politely evicted the PD and VJs from her home without any words though she also didn't say a word against the VJ following her. She glanced at the VJ one more time before she began to walk quickly, surprising the VJ who struggled to keep up with her despite her small stature. The VJ tried in vain to keep her within his sights for another minute through the thick crowd, but it was soon apparent that she had escaped.

The video was cut short.

...xXx...

Friend (of Sooyeon):

"She's very...sweet."

What's so sweet?

Friend (continued...):

"She always looks out for her family, her dongsaeng and cousin," she answered with a soft smile. "Oh, she also has to watch over her friend...uhh...Miho! That was it. You know that she practically has three other girls living with them too? I think that they're her dongsaeng's friends."

Is there anything else?

Friend (continued...):

"Oh, and I think she's responsible. She was class president or something in middle school all the time," she explained, her face lighting up as she remembered other things. "Well, living in a home is also hard work, y'know? Bills to pay and food to put on the table. I think she's pretty strong to balance all that while taking care of other people who each have their own problems too."

...xXx...

Why didn't you show up on time?

Sooyeon:

"...That's a good question..."

...xXx...

" 'That's a good question' ?" Dongwoo laughed good-naturedly as the other members tried to hold back their own chuckles.

...xXx...

What makes you think you forgot?

Sooyeon (continued...):

"..."

...xXx...

" 'That's a good question,' " Hoya joked.

" 'That's a good question,' " Sungjong repeated with a giggle.

...xXx...

What makes you think you forgot?

Sooyeon (continued...):

"...How would I know?"

...xXx...

Laughter and frustration rained from the Infinite members.

"She's going to be hard to talk to," Woohyun observed with a helpless smile.

"No doubt about it," Sungjong agreed, blowing a strand of his hair up in frustration.

"If she talks to me I want to quote her," Dongwoo teased with a chuckle. 

"It'll be difficult to talk to her," Myungsoo thought aloud. "If she was like some of the other girls, we could tell her 'Ay, don't do that.' and things like that, but she's too hard to get through to."

"Mhm," Sungyeol agreed.

"I think that...she's hiding a lot of herself," Sungjong muttered.

"Well, that's the last of them..." Hoya trailed off as he looked back at the papers they were given. "The most dangerous one...?"

"The third one," Sungjong guessed hesitantly. "....Erang."

"No, but she had the will to change," Sungyeol pointed out. 

"The sixth one maybe?" Dongwoo suggested. "Let's see...Mi...Miko?"

"Miho," Sungjong corrected, holding back laughter.

"How about Jungwon? She said that she was going to play, go to the army, and sleep," Hoya described, looking over his notes. 

"Her goal is to sleep," Sungyeol decided with triumph.

"To sleep?" the Infinite members questioned, laughing amongst themselves.

"I don't think she has enough desire to live or to thrive," Sungjong stated, looking at the other members. "She doesn't want to live so, I noticed that Sunggyu-Hyung was really surprised."

"Ghenchana Sunggyu-Hyung?" Woohyun asked with concern.

"I'm just...a bit upset. They have a future of possibilities ahead of themselves...so..." he muttered.

"So he's really disappointed," Myungsoo summarized. Sunggyu nodded, his eyes looking downwards.

"There's no one who is naturally bad," Sunggyu muttered.

"If only those girls heard this," Sungyeol teased good-naturedly.

"I think that they would be good if they had someone to guide them," Sunggyu added, glancing at s. "I think that part...is the most upsetting."

...xXx...

...xXx...

Infinite and...

the Dangerous Girls

Infinite's Variety Show To Help Troubled Teens!

A "Dream Project" To Help Seven Girls Find "Dreams" Of Their Own!

Infinite & The Dangerous Girls Start Now!