chapter 5

The Broken Promise

Jaejoong sighed.

“Why the am I here? Wait I did nothing wrong. ARGGG” Jaejoong started speaking to himself.

“They accused me of cheating with Boa? BOA of all the people? How can they accuse a gay man to cheat on his husband with a woman. That’s it I am going back in”

Within 1 minute, Jaejoong was standing in front of his apartment door and started ringing the bell.

“GET LOST ” Jessica screamed from the other side.

“How can a gay man cheat with a woman? ” Jaejoong asked

“SHUT UP”

Jaejoong then began to bang the door.

“AISHH” Jessica screamed and opened the door.

“What?”

“Get lost”

“No you ugly hag”

“What did you call me?”

“Ugly hag. Look at you, if you stand in front of any man, no one would get ”

“WHY YOU PIECE OF ” Jessica screamed

“THAT’S IT” Yunho appeared out of know where.

“Jaejoong get out.” Yunho said

“What?” Jaejoong said but then he noticed Boa’s phone.

He smirked and picked up the phone and began to examine through the messages.

“Excuse me” Jaejoong ran out of the door, when he noticed a person named Jinwoo had send Boa the message ‘Kiss and hug him’

 

 

 

Mino heard the doorbell ring ‘Who comes at 1 am in the morning?’ He yawned and opened the door.

“Hyung?” Mino asked but before he could get any reply Jaejoong ran inside the house and barged into Jinwoo’s room.

“You bastard” Jaejoong said and pulled his hair

“Let go of my hair, hyung” Jinwoo said and started pulling Jaejoong’s  hair.

As the brothers started pulling each other’s hair Mino looked at the phone that Jaejoong threw some time back.

‘Jinwoo?’ Mino looked at the contact name and then at the number.

“WAIT” Mino screamed and both the brothers look at him.

“This is not Jinwoo’s number. This person is not your brother, Jaejoong-hyung. My wife did nothing wrong”

“Oops”

“Well might as well stay here. I will go to the guest room/ Make sure you brothers don’t kill each other. At least one of you stay alive so that the survivor can be charged with murder”

“Hyung how could you”

“Oh shut up. Just look at you” Jaejoong said and continued “y is a flat tummy and fat . Yours is reverse, you have a fat tummy and flat ”

“HYUNG YOU SPIT FROM YOUR MOUTH”

“And you are ”

Mino sighed from the other room and thought ‘I am charged for murder, I am taking Yunho-hyung to jail with me’

Within 1 hr, the brothers had calm down.

“Why did you do that hyung?”

“Does it matter? I am sleepy”

 

 

 

 

It was early morning, everything was bright and sunny and Jaejoong entered his house, only to find a angry looking Yunho.

“Where were you the whole night?” Yunho asked in a cold tone

“Does it matter?”

“Did you even read the news? There was a shooting”

“So? Are you developing feelings for me?” Jaejoong asked

Yunho challenged back “Are you?”


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment upvote and subscribe