Chapter 3

The Broken Promise

Taeyeon looked at her husband and said “I feel bad for Yunho”

“Why?” Heechul asked sipping his tea.

“The poor guy, he will face Jaejoong’s rude behaviour. Jinwoo is sweet and he adjusted with Mino quite well. We are simply landing Yunho in a danger”

“He can manage our business well ”

“But Jaejoong needs to cool down. I am worried about his marriage”

“This will workout”

“How?”

“Somehow”

 

Jaejoong woke up the next morning only to see his husband making coffee.

“Why are you here, bastard?” Jaejoong asked

“It’s a honeymoon room. Get your brains fixed.”

“Listen here you son of a ” Jaejoong couldn’t continue his sentence because Yunho shouted

“Shut up. How dare you call my dead mother a . You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you disrespect your mother-in-law. Do you see me doing that?”

“Why should I listen to a peasant like you?”

“I am only teaching you to be a respectful person. If you wish to be rude , then be my guest”

Jaejoong raised his hands to slap Yunho but Yunho grabbed the arm and said “Your father spend so much money, to make you behave like an educated person. But you are behaving like an uneducated fool”

“Leave you bastard”

Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

Jaejoong and Yunho went into their exclusive apartment which was bought by Yunho.

“So small”

“Well you live in a house, this is an apartment”

“I want to go home , this is ” Jaejoong complained

Yunho sighed and ignored his wife. Jaejoong puffed his face and called Jinwoo.

 

The environment in the Song household was different.

Mrs. Song, Mino’s mother was busy frying the egg while Jinwoo was frying the sausages.

Mr. Song had gone for a walk with their family pet dog and Mino was taking out the trash.

“Jinwoo, your hyung is calling” Mrs. Song spoke

“I will call him later” Jinwoo said but thought ‘That guy called your son-in-law a and a for marrying agreeing to marrying your son with raising any issues and for being a stay at home spouse. I am not ready to ruin my morning if not my day for him’

“But you should take the call” Mino spoke

“Yeah and let him call me a again” Jinwoo spoke without realizing and then covered his own mouth.

‘Oopss. Me and my big mouth’

Mrs. Song’s eyes open wide “How dare he?”. She knew Jinwoo was one of the most purest human on earth and far more innocent than the girls his son dated as a teenager.

“I have had enough with this. I will call father-in-law if not Yunho-hyung” Mino said

“Let it be”

“No, enough is enough. It is my duty to protect your honour”

“No, it’s fine”

Mrs. Song stayed quite because she did not want to interfere with their marriage decision

‘If I was Jinwoo, I would have agreed with Mino’

She stayed silent and continued making the breakfast.

 

 

“THAT ” Jaejoong screamed. “How dare he not pick up my call?”

“Cause you are a ” Yunho answered.

“Shut up”

“The truth hurts”

 

Jaejoong was in a bad mood. The last thing he wanted was a honeymoon. Fortunately, there was no honeymoon for them.

Jaejoong went to his workplace only to find his secretary screaming at him.

“WHAT? WHY DID YOU NOT GO FOR A HONEYMOON?”

“Junsu shut up. I hate my husband” Jaejoong told Junsu.

“Okay. We are planning on launching your new product soon” Junsu said.

The Kim Empire, where known as a renowned cosmetic brand. They were even releasing a new lipstick called – luscious which comes by the shade of red, orange , pink and brown.

“Well I went to check on the factory. Most are packaged. Also today we will announce Jung Yunho as our new president”

“Pfft” Jaejoong made a face. Junsu sighed.

 

 

Heechul smiled in front of the media and took the mic.

“Greeting everyone. As you all know my son has recently married to Jung Yunho and there are rumours going on that he is the new president. I want to confirm that rumour. He will be the new president and Jaejoong as the vice-president”

Jung Yunho and Jaejoong stayed quite.

A random reporter asked “Wouldn’t it be better for both your children to be the president and vice-president?”

Heechul put on a fake smile and answered “My younger son is too kind for business. He is not mentally that tough. As for his husband – Song Mino, he already has a business. I see no point in stressing up the man even more. Jaejoong is tough and smart but Yunho has a much more connecting ability with the consumers of your products. That is why Jung Yunho is the president and my eldest-son is the vice president”

“But Jung-sshi had a job before”

“He still runs the charity organisation.  I think Jung Yunho should speak” Heechul spoke

“Greeting everyone. Well me and my friend Shim Changmin as running the TVXQ Charity. I am still involved with my organisation as I am with the Kim Empire. My friend and wife are helping me.”

“But Heechul-sshi what wrong has your younger son done, that he gets nothing of this business”

Heechul sighed “Well let it be a mystery” ‘He didn’t want to work in this company. He wanted Winner to grow bigger. How wrong is that?’ Heechul said in his mind.

 

Jaejoong sighed again and looked at Yunho “Will you leave?”

“Why this is my house? Do I not even get to make my own tea?”

“While you are at it, make one for me too”

“”


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment, upvote and subscribe.