Pair

Jealous

Vernon stood in front of the mirror, frozen and in disbelief at what he’s seeing. He his head to one side, his neck glistening under the bathroom light, a red blot right where his mole was. He bites his lip, remembering the sensation of Seungkwan’s wet tongue and moist lips on his skin the other day. He the side of his mouth, contemplating on how to hide the obvious hicky on his neck. He takes out his phone.

Boo, come to the bathroom for a bit. It’s important.

He sends a quick text to Seungkwan. He hears a hurried shuffle of slippers in the hallway then a knock on the door. Vernon opens the door.

Seungkwan’s hands are on his chest, phone clasped in between slender fingers. His hair is disheveled and in all sorts of direction.

Vernon yawns, Seungkwan’s bed hair a reminder of how sleepy he still was. The happenings the night before shook him so much he just lay in bed all night, the scenario playing in his head over and over. He blinks and motions Seungkwan to come in.

Seungkwan hesitates but steps in right beside Vernon. “What is it, Vernonnie?”

“Look.” He shows him his neck.

Seungkwan’s eyes widen, his hand automatically covering his now open mouth. “Was that...?”

Vernon nods. “You did this.” A blush paints itself on Vernon's cheeks.

Seungkwan flushes red, his ears feeling hot. His hand travels to his face, covering his embarrassment. "What do we do?"

Vernon chuckles, Seungkwan's embarrassment too amusing. "Do we have a schedule today?"

Seungkwan leans on the door, shaking his head. "Do you have a turtleneck?"

Vernon nods. “But we're going to practice today, right?” Vernon pouts. “I'll get hot.”

Seungkwan's lips purse. “Sorry, Vernonie.”

Vernon grins. He grabs Seungkwan's.wrists, pushing them up on the door.

"What are you doing?"

Vernon bites his lip. He leans toward Seungkwan, his breath on his neck.

Seungkwan's eyes widen realizing what the boy is about to do. "Yah! Vernon! No!" He struggles. His wrists fitting perfectly under Vernon's grip. Seungkwan grunts. "I can't believe this." He winces, Vernon's wet tongue a pleasure on his skin.

Vernon’s lips kiss and his teeth graze on Seungkwan’s bare neck, as if setting up a specific spot to leave his mark.

Seungkwan bites his lip, the pleasure unbearable.

Vernon twirls his tongue and lowers his mouth, his breath hot on Seungkwan's creamy neck. He takes a gentle bite, places his lips on Seungkwan's neck and lowers his tongue, and tasting the privilege of branding the object of his affection, of giving a physical manifestation of his feelings, if only for a few days.

Seungkwan exhales, Vernon's mouth leaving his neck, relieved that he didn’t have to hold out for longer. The simple act was almost too much to handle.

Vernon pecks Seungkwan's lips. Once. Twice. Thrice. Their eyes lock, their hearts connecting. He lowers his lips slowly as if savoring every movement of their mouths against the other. His tongue hovers in his mouth, tempted to make a steamy connection.

Seungkwan sticks his tongue in but quickly pulls away, their tongues grazing only for a moment. Seungkwan locks his mouth realizing how dangerous it was, how difficult it would be to stop once they begin another passionate exchange.

Vernon his lip and smiles, Seungkwan's flustered face a joy to see. He places a hand on Seugkwan's cheek, caressing.

Seungkwan closes his eyes, a smile forming on his lips, appreciating the gesture. He looks at Vernon and smiles, the corners of his mouth curling upward.

"I really really like...” Vernon shakes his head. “I love you, Seungkwan." Vernon says.

“I know.” Seungkwan pinches Vernon's ear.

The gesture is all too familiar to Vernon, but every single time, his heart would skip an extra beat and a gentle warmth creeps from his chest.

“I love you too Vernonie.” Seungkwan responds. A blush popping on his cheeks.

Vernon smiles, giddy at the words. He always felt loved by Seungkwan, but hearing him speak it and declare it brings so much joy and delight to his heart he’s not sure he can even properly express it through rap.

Seungkwan turns to the mirror, a big sigh escaping him. He glares at Vernon and slaps his chest, the red blot painted on his neck a glaring evidence of the boy's feelings for him. “Really. I can’t believe you’d do something so childish.” Seungkwan peers his neck, examining the extent of Vernon’s little revenge.

Vernon grins, proud of his work. “Now we’re  a pair!” He chuckles.

Seungkwan's eyes are like daggers shooting at Vernon. “Oh my god. I can’t even with you.” He shakes his head and leaves the bathroom, a hand carefully placed on his neck. 

 

--

I REALLY REALLY wanted to make this chapter longer, but as I was editing it today, I decided to just go ahead with this quick exchange. So I'm sorry! I know I said I was going to make this one long. Anyway, for the next one, I don't know how long I can make it but I promise, a more steamy chapter is coming. Thanks for reading as always! :*