Sneak Peek

Charmed

Hullo!! So... since I finished writing this story, I could start with another project. Yeay!! I probably going to update the Troublesome Wheepup and also some other one-shot but these three stories would be my long term projects: 

 

Title       : The Terrible Three

Genre     : Paranormal Romance / Action

Byul, a coven less vampire general. Hyejin, the last of the were dragon, and Wheein, the only child of two most powerful witches of all time. They were notorious mercenaries known as the terrible three.

When an ancient amulet transported them to an alternate universe called Alarice, they were faced with an impending siege by a powerful warlock. Having no choice but to fight a battle alongside the Guardian of Alarice, Byul was force to turn one of the Guardian, Solar, to become a half vampire to safe her life.

Things turned for the worse when an unknown entity took hold of Wheein’s conciousness and bind Byul’s soul to her.

Between the forced binding and the impending doom, will Byul get her Wheein back? Will they be able to survive the war and find their way back home?

 

Title       : Backwood

Genre     : Historical Romance / Action

They promised each other forever. A childhood promise to be together living peacefully in the woods.

Moon Byul Yi, Shilla’s Hwarang General received a boon from the Queen that after leading the Queen’s battalion in three successful wars against the neighbooring kingdoms, she would be freed from service and given the hand of her childhood love, the Queen’s handmaiden, the daughter of the Minister, Jung Wheein.

But when Wheein also caught the eyes of the Crown Prince of Shilla and the Crown Prince of Baekje, not only Byul have to fight for her country, she need to protect her love from the clutches of  the princes as well, all to fulfill her promise of a peaceful life in the backwood.

 

Title       : Scandal

Genre   : Romance Drama

A scandal made Moonbyul, an A list actress known as the national girl crush to form a friendship with Jung Wheein, a tomboyish celebrity journalist.

Another brewing scandal threw them in a malestorm of infidelity, scandal and sponsorship. Will their shaky friendship turn to love amidst it all? 

 

Anyway, have no idea what to write first, but we all need more Wheebyul in our life!! Such the life of a wheebyul shipper T.T  So, you could write to me which one do you want me to write first, or if you want to give me prompt for a one shot (unfortunately, I only write exclusively for Wheebyul though), it would be a pleasure XD 

Toodles!!! XOXO