One family

I still love you

It's been a week since Donghae last saw Hyukjae. He felt like crap but didn't want anyone to know that the divorce affected him that much, he always smiles when someone is around but every time he was alone, the tears wouldn't stop.

He just lost the love of his life, of course he still loves him. He'll never stop loving him. Mendi wasn't feeling good either, he missed his father, he can't sleep at night, he got used to his father sleeping by his side.

Today Hyukjae was allowed to visit Mendi and Donghae was nervous, he had many questions in his head. Will they be awkward with each other? Does Hyukjae still have feelings for him? But the most important question was if Hyukjae will even come see their baby? Maybe he doesn't care anymore.

Hyukjae's POV

I'll finally see Donghae today and of course Mendi. I miss them so much. I couldn't sleep this whole week. I'm actually pretty nervous, I still love him but he probably doesn't feel anything since that night.

I'm driving to see them now and my heart can't stop beating. I looked at the things by my side, I bought for Mendi and I felt a pang in my heart because I remembered how Donghae always sat there and how we laughed together, how we sang our favorite songs loud, how he would look at backseat to make sure Mendi is fine. I couldn't stop my tears. I arrived at Donghae's home and stayed in the car for some minutes to calm down. 

End of POV

Donghae didn't move back to his parent's house. He didn't want to let his family see how sad he was and how he treated Hyukjae when the other one would come to see his son. Of course he didn't know either how he would treat him since that depends on how Hyukjae acts but his family hates Hyukjae. They would tell him to treat him badly to not let him see Mendi but how could he treat the love of his life like that. 
He also couldn't understand how his parents changed so much, they loved Hyukjae like their own son, he often got jealous because of it but now the hate him.

Well the secret they are hiding from Hyukjae is the biggest reason why he left him.

After some minutes he heard the doorbell and his heart started beating even faster.

''H-Hey'' -- Hyukjae stuttered and that showed Donghae that Hyukjae is just as nervous as him.

''Come in, Mendi is sleeping, I'll wake him up ''-- Donghae avoided Hyukjae's eyes and turned around.

''Let's talk'' -- Hyukjae held Donghae's arm and turned him around to face him.

''About what Hyukjae? There's nothing to talk about, let's not ruin the kid's life''-- Donghae still avoided Hyukjae's eyes.

''How would us talking ruin Mendi's life? '' --Hyukjae didn't understand what his ex-husband tried to say.

Donghae just turned around and made his way to Mendi's room, he was about to open the door when he felt Hyukjae hug him from behind. His heart stopped beating, he couldn't breath. He missed it. He missed him. He missed how Hyukjae would hold him every second he could, when he was cooking or trying to put Mendi to sleep. He missed Hyukjae's scent . He couldn't push him away.

''Baby'' oh how he missed that word.
''I love you'' That ended him. Donghae felt how his heart broke into pieces. He didn't know if he should believe him or not.

He took a deep breath and turned around to face Hyukjae. Their eyes met for the first time that day. 

''Stop it'' -- Donghae didn't avoid his eyes anymore, he wanted to see the truth in his eyes.

''Baby, I love you. I'll never stop loving you. I missed you so much'' -- after Hyukjae said that, he leaned forward and claimed Donghae's lips, the lips he craved. 

He felt how the younger one tried to resist by pushing him away but that didn't stop him, he took Donghae's arms and put them on his shoulder. 

That was Donghae's breaking point, he couldn't resist. He missed those lips so much, he wanted Hyukjae's love. When he felt Hyukjae pulling away, he pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. 
Hyukjae was shocked, two minutes ago Donghae wouldn't even look at him in the eyes and now he won't break off the kiss but he was happy. He was happy to know that he still cared for him and the most important thing he still loves him. 

After a while he felt himself being pushed into the bedroom and thrown to the bed.

''Baby.... are you sure you want this?'' -- Hyukjae asked.

Donghae didn't respond, he was already taking off his pants, he sat on Hyukjae's stomach and started kissing his neck.
Donghae didn't top that much even when they were married, just a couple of times and it was riding Hyukjae or just so Donghae could get the signal that he wanted him. 

Hyukjae wasn't sure of what he's supposed to do. 
What if Donghae would stop everything if he makes a move so he was just watching him as he touched his body the way he wanted him to.

After a while he couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to touch the love of his life and feel the heat of his body so he changed their position to be on top. 

He looked at him in the eyes and kissed his lips, he felt him opening his mouth and he took that as a chance to claim Donghae's tongue. 
 

After their activity, Hyukjae wiped off their bodies and they both  fell asleep in each other's arms with Hyukjae telling Donghae how much he loved him but Donghae never responded to anything he said.

After 2 hours of sleeping, Donghae woke up to the sound of Mendi crying. He woke up to find the spot next to him empty and he felt a pang in his heart.

Of course, he would be gone, what did he expect. While going out of his room he heard Mendi but it was coming from the kitchen. He was surprised because Mendi was actually sleeping in his room.

When he arrived at the kitche's door he saw Hyukjae standing at counter wearing only his pants and Mendi in his chair.like one family.

''Is my baby hungry? Dad will make you something to eat but please don't cry, daddy is still sleeping and he's probably tired'' -- He heard Hyukjae talking to their baby and he smiled a bit but it was a bitter smile because it was probably the last time he would see this.

After a while he saw Hyukjae turning around so he tried to make a serious face.

''Oh you woke up baby?'' Hyukjae asked smiling then he turned to Mendi.
''See, I told you'll wake up Daddy''.

''Why are you still here'' -- Hyukjae wasn't expecting that.

He looked up and their eyes met. 

''You got what you want, why didn't you go away'' -- Donghae understood that Hyukjae came for Mendi in the first place so it was normal for him to stay until he played with Mendi a bit but that was  before they had .

''What do you mean  got what I want? '' -- Mendi's food was long forgotten on the table, Hyukjae was approaching Donghae and just to prove that Mendi is a smart child, he didn't even make a sound while his parents were talking.

''You think I came to have with you'' -- Hyukjae was now in front of his ex-husband.

''Well you want me to believe that you still love me and  care for our family? After everything you've done?'' -- Donghae still had a straight face.

''Babe, I did nothing, believe me. I'm not even sure of what happened that night.'' -- Hyukjae was now holding Donghae's shoulders.

''I don't really care, it's over now so please go away now, you already saw Mendi''-- Donghae avoided his eyes so Hyukjae just sighed, wore his clothes and went out.

Donghae couldn't hold his tears anymore, he felt his legs giving up and he sat on the floor crying for some minutes until he remembered that Mendi still needs to be fed.

----------------------------

I hope you like this chapter. I love you allllll.
Please leave a comment to let me know if you like it or not.