Worry

I still love you

(Notproofread)

Donghae has been spending a lot of time at his parent‘s house after he got back to work because his mother took care of Mendi while he was away and when he got back his mom always convinced him to stay the night.

It was thursday night and since he doesn‘t work on fridays, he decided to pick up Mendi and sleep at their own home.

Also he hasn‘t seen Hyukjae for a long time, he avoided him as much as he can. He made sure he‘s at work every time Hyukjae came to pick Mendi up.

Siwon has been a great friend to Donghae even after meeting after a long time. He made sure the latter is happy whenever they‘re together and Donghae was so grateful to have a friend like that.

After he picked up his son from his parent‘s house, they bought ice ream and went home. Finally he was gonna spend some time alone with his son. They washed up happily and decided to watch a movie and eat ice cream. Of course the movie they chose was ‘Nemo‘, they both loved it. Mendi was very tired, soon after the movie started, he fell asleep in his daddy‘s arms. Donghae brought him to the bed and went back to the living room after kissing his cute baby.

He decided to call his bestfriend, because he missed talking to him.

„Hi Min“ - He said smiling.

„Hello Hae. How many times should I tell you to call me Hyung? I‘m older than you“- Sungmin scolded him jokingly.

„I don‘t caaare“ - Donghae laughed 

„Well, how are you?“ - He continued.

„I‘m doing fine what about you?“- Sungmin asked calmly.

Donghae noticed strange noises in the background. A beeping similar to the one from the hospital.

 

----------------------At the Hospital------------------------------------------------------------

 

„Min, are you at the hospital?“ - Donghae asked worriedly.

Sungmin looked at his boyfriend and friend who was looking at him curiously.

„A-Ah yes I‘m at the hospital"

„What‘s wrong Min? Did you hurt yourself? Do you need me to come? Is Kyu there?“- Sungmin noticed that his bestfriend is panicking.

„No no Hae, don‘t worry it‘s not me“ - He looked over at his friend who looked very tired but was paying attention to everyting Min said.

„Is it Kyu ? What happened?“ 

„No it‘s not Kyu either, Hae. It‘s Hyuk“-Sungmin noticed his friend shaking his head and signaling to him not to say anything. He heard Donghae gasp quietly.

„H-h-hyuk is hurt?“- Donghae‘s emotions could be felt through the phone. 

„He‘s not really hurt. It‘s just a check up“

„What do you mean a check up? Sungmin it‘s 9pm, there are no check ups now and why would you go too“- Sungmin could still feel the worry in his voice.

„It‘s just he couldn‘t come earlier because of work. I swear nothing is wrong“ 

„It‘s not like I care, I just don‘t like you lying to me“ - He heard Donghae say and sigh at the obvious lie.

„Anyway I‘ll call you later. Bye“ - The latter hung up quickly to avoid the conversation. 

„Is he fine?“ - Hyukjae asked.

„You‘re the one who‘s at the hospital“ - Kyu said from the other side of the room.

„Yeah Hyuk you should focus on yourself for now“ - Sungmin agreed with his boyfriend.

„How are you feeling now? Are you ready to go home ?“ - Kyuhyun asked from the couch.

„Yes and I‘m glad there‘s only one more appointment“- Hyuk sighed in relief as he got up to get ready.

„I‘m just glad you‘re okay“- Sungmin gave him an encouraging smile.

„Hyuk, I know you don‘t want to talk about it but why don‘t you just tell him the truth“- Hyukjae knew exactly who Sungmin was talking about.

„Hyung please“ - He quickly answered to avoid the question and continued dressing. He couldn‘t help himself from recalling that one night.

 

-------------------------Flashback------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae didn‘t know what was happening to him. His body was heavy and he couldn‘t see well. He was in his office, he had planned to go home earlier to surprise his husband since it‘s their anniversary.

„Yuri bring me a glass of water please!“-He said through the phone.

Yuri was his new secretary who just started to work at the company.

After some minutes he saw Yuri enter the office with a glass of water in her hands.

„Sir what‘s wrong? You are sweating a lot“- He heard say and he couldn‘t deny. He felt much worse, he couldn‘t even keep his head up.

Yuri approached him and put her hands on his shoulders shaking him a little bit.

„Sir let me drive you home you don‘t look well“ - He couldn‘t really understand what she was saying. 

Yuri put Hyukjae‘s arm around her shoulder and helped him to the car where she put him in the backseet. After a while of driving the car stopped and Hyukjae knew they arrived but he couldn‘t move his body, not even an inch. Before helping him out of the car Yuri took his keys from his pocket, she the dragged him to the front door. He was really thankful and also surprised that she could help him by herself.

After they entered the cosy home, Hyukjae noticed the decoration and smiled. Yuri put him on the bed, took his jacket off and went to the kitchen to bring him some pills.

She poured water and smirked while she took out a pill from her jacket. 

„If I don‘t have you no one will“ -She whispered and put the pill in the water.

 

 

 

Finally an update! Yeeeeeyyyy!

 

This is al I got for now. I hope I‘ll find some time tomorrow to write the rest of it. Be patient ! Hope ypu like it.

Please leave a comment.