Chapter 6

I still love you

The next day came faster than he expected and Donghae is sitting in his office again waiting for Siwon because they have to discuss the project.

 

Morning!‘‘ – He heard a cheerful voice in his office.

 

Ah Sungmin hyung! Long time no see „ – He stood up to hug his friend.

 

I can‘t believe you forgot about me“ – Sungmin acted as if he was crying.

 

Hyung you know I‘ve been busy with work“-- Donghae pouted cutely.

 

I‘m joking Hae, I understand“ --Sungmin patted Donghae‘s back and theny they both sat down.

 

How is Mendi doing? I miss him“

 

He‘s fine I haven‘t been spending so much time with him lately „ --Donghae said sadly.

 

We could go out together to have some fun soon“ – Sungmin said with a smile, he really did miss Mendi.

 

Ah Hyung you won‘t believe who my partner is for the next project“-- Donghae seemed really excited to tell his friend.

 

Hmm tell me“

 

You remember Choi Siwon from college ?“ --Donghae was watching Sungmin‘s reaction.

 

No way ! „-- Sungmin almost shouted

 

Yes way!“ – Donghae laughed at his friends‘ reaction

 

He had a crush on you!“ – Sungmin said still shocked.

 

I know, I didn‘t recognize him at first until he told me“-- Donghae said with a smile.

 

It‘s good to see you smiling again“ –Sungmin felt happy to see his best friend smiling again.

 

With that being told the smile on Donghae‘s face started to fade.

 

No no no, I didn‘t say that to make you sad again“-- Sungmin cursed at himself for seing that out loud.

 

I guess I‘m doing better now“ – Donghae replied with a fake smile while playing with his fingers.

 

I‘m happy that at least you are doing okay, Hyuk is still suffering“-- When he heard that Donghae lifted his head and looked at Sungmin surprised because the elder never mentioned Hyuk directly but he was also confused, why would Hyuk suffer? He was free to date his girlfriend now.

 

Donghae, he didn‘t cheat on you“-- Sungmin continued after a minute.

 

Hyung, please!“ --Donghae stood up and went to the window, he couldn‘t understand why his own best friend was taking his ex-husbands‘ side, he saw everything that night.

 

Their conversation got intrrupted by someone knocking on the door.

 

Come in“-- Donghae told the person without moving away from the window.

 

Mr.Lee sorry to interrupt Mr.Choi is waiting outside“--Tiffany said after she came in.

 

Let him in „

 

I‘m going Donghae, call me when you have time, I want to see Mendi“--Sungmin stood up and wore his jacket.

 

Yes Hyung“

 

Donghae sighed when he saw Sungmin going out and sat behind his desk waiting for Siwon.

 

Someone is in a bad mood“

 

Donghae smiled at the comment and saw Siwon coming in holding flowers.

 

Who are the flowers for“--Donghae asked with amusement.

 

Hmm is there anyone else beside you here? It‘s for you of course“ – Siwon laughed and gave the flowers to Donghae.

 

I‘m not a girl you know „--Donghae teased Siwon but still accepted the flowers.

 

Thank you“

 

So to not get distracted like last time, let‘s start discussing the project and then we can go eat lunch together, my treat“-- Siwon said smiling like always.

 

I‘ll accept this time but next time I‘ll pay“ – Donghae said and started collecting the documents needed.

 

We‘ve been thinking about installing 7 screens in each floor, 2 for the cctv and the remaining 5 will display ads, either a single picture ad or videos, we also thought about installing a little screen in the elevator but we still don’t know what it could display.” – Siwon explained what his company was planing.

 

Great we also have been thinking about almost the same amount of screens. We’ve been thinking of using flat screens most importantly because they give off a luxurious vibe, we’ve thought about full length screens instead of tvs because with that amount of screens we could fill up a lot of space in the store and that’s exactly what Mr.Park wants the store to be. “ – Donghae also explained their plans and how they want to organize the whole thing.

 

The two businessmen continued to discuss the project with both giving ideas and taking notes.

 

I think we’re ready for the presentation next week” – Donghae stretched a bit while he said that .

 

They were done, everything was planned the only thing left is the presentation and they could start.

 

It’s almost dinner time, it took longer than we thought” – Siwon also stretched, they both were tired.

 

Hmm let’s go, what should we ear ? “ – Donghae asked, he was very hungy.

 

How about mexican food?-- Siwon suggested.

 

I’m in! I love mexican food”-- Donghae said.

 

Let’s take your car, I’m too tired to drive”-- He then continued and dragged Siwon out,.

 

Anything you want”

 

Stop being so cheesy”--Donghae said hitting Siwon’s shoulder playfully.

 

Donghae felt happy to have a new friend, well an old new friend if that made sense. He didn’t expect that he would become close to someone so quick but Siwon was really fun to have around and he felt comfortable with him.

 

 

Andddd finally a new chapter! I hope you like it please comment if you like the story so far or not

 

Love you all!!!!!