Suffering

I still love you

 

''It's your seventh glass Hyukjae''-- He heard Kyuhyun say but he didn't really care.

‘‘Kyu he ing thought I was there to sleep with him‘‘

‘‘You‘re so stupid Hyuk. Instead of explaining to him what happened, you jump on him the second you see him. I would think the same‘‘ – Hyukjae knew that his bestfriend is right buy he couldn‘t change anything now.

‘‘I know but I was craving him, I was craving every inch of his body, I was craving his smile, his eyes, his scent, eveything. I couldn‘t resist.‘‘ --He took another sip of his drink.

‘‘I love him. He‘s my everything, you know it the best.‘‘--Kyuhyun just stared at his bestfriend as he stood up on his wobbly legs.

‘‘I can‘t live without him‘‘-- That was the last thing Hyuk said before he passed out.

Kyuhyun carried his best friend to the car and drove home, he called Sungmin to let him know that Hyukjae is gonna spend the night with them.

After leaving Hyuk in the guestroom Kyuhyun took a shower quickly to spend some time with his boyfriend.

‘‘I‘m worried Min‘‘--Kyu said as he caressed Sungmin‘s back.

‘‘I‘m worried about both of them. Hyuk‘s mental health is not okay, he told me he can‘t live with Donghae.I‘m scared that he‘ll do something bad. I don‘t knw what they did to deserve this. That b*tch ruined everything‘‘--He continued.

Sungmin hummed and he too seemed concerned.

‘‘Hae called me yesterday, he was broken. He kept crying and you know he isn‘t the type to talk about his feelings. I told him that Hyuk wasn‘t there just for his body but I could‘t calm him down‘‘-- Kyuhyun heard Min say with a worried voice.

The both of them went to sleep shortly after their conversation, they kept thinking of ways to help their friends stop suffering.

The morning after, Hyukjae woke up with a headache, he didn‘t recognize at first where he was but then remembered that he went out with Kyu. He woke up to go to the bathroom when he saw Sungmin in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

‘‘Good morning‘‘--He said with a husky voice.

‘‘Oh you‘re up! Good morning how are you feeling?‘‘--Sungmin replied with a smile.

‘‘Not really good my head hurts and I‘m sorry for disturbing you, I probably passed out and Kyu brought me over‘‘

‘‘What are you talking about Lee Hyukjae, I really want to hit you right now. You‘re always welcome and you know it‘‘--Hyukjae knew it and he was really thankful.

‘‘Go wash up, I‘ll prepare you some clothes and by the time you‘re done, breakfast will be ready‘‘--He heard Sungmin say in a gentle voice.

‘‘No hyung you don‘t have to I‘ll just go hom-‘‘

‘‘Hurry up Lee Hyukjae‘‘-- He knew he couldn‘t fight back so he just went to take a shower.

He remembered everything while washing up and he couldn‘t stop himself from crying, his life was miserable, he lost everything. Donghae was his everything and Mendi was his sunshine. He was suffering.. a lot.

After he finished he wore the clothes that Sungmin left for hin on the bed and went to the kitchen, he saw Kyuhyun hugging Sungmin from behind and he imagined Donghae there.

‘‘You‘re finally done! Sit down let‘s eat‘‘

A voice interrupted his thoughts and he sat down quickly without saying a word.

‘‘I bought you a strawberry cheesecake, it‘s your favorite right‘‘-- Kyuhyun said while putting a plate in front of him.

‘‘Thank you‘‘-- He answered quietly.

‘‘Hyukjae..‘‘--He heard Sungmin say.

‘‘You should talk with Hae‘‘

‘‘Hyung he won‘t-‘‘

‘‘You should explain to him what happened, you suffered too‘‘-- Hyukjae kept eating and ignored him.

‘‘Minnie is right Hyuk, you even had to stay in the hospital because of that b*tch. He has the right to know‘‘

‘‘I know it‘s just he won‘t believe me, he didn‘t even let me explain myself. Instead of talking to me, he believed her. He even thought that I visited him to sleep with him.‘‘--Hyukjae felt his eyes filling up with tears.

‘‘He‘s just as broken as you are Hyukjae.‘‘

‘‘I know hyung, I know‘‘

After finishing breakfast Hyukjae went home, the home where he once lived in with his love, his little family...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finallllyyy an update. Thank you guys for being so patient with me. I love youuuuuu.

Please let me know in the comments what you think about this story.