The story

I still love you

Donghae's POV 

I couldn't stand it anymore. I was crying on the floor and Mendi looked at me and smiled as if he was trying to make me feel better.

I know what I said to Hyukjae was wrong but I was scared. I loved every touch and I was so happy to do it with him again, to feel him touch me but I knew it was over the day I caught him with his lover.

*Flashback*

Our anniversary is around the corner and I still don't know how I should surprise Hyukkie. I'm running out of ideas after all our anniversaries, I was first thinking of a vacation in the Maldives where we spent our honeymoon but we would have to take Mendi with us and I wanted to spend some time alone so I came up with the perfect plan. I will ask my mom or Hae's mom to take care of Mendi and I'll hav the whole day to prepare for my surprise.

After I arranged everything and asked my mom if she can take care of Mendi, she agreed of course, it was finally the day.

I kinda felt sad because he probably doesn't remember but I don't blame him he's the CEO of a big company and he has to take  care of alot of things. He's been so busy in the last few days he comes home very late and goes immediately to sleep, we haven't slept together for 10 days and that the first time we didn't do anything for so long. I seriously miss him.

As you might have guessed Hyukkie already left after eating breakfast and I have to start my surprise. I dropped Mendi off and went shopping for dinner. After i went back home I prepared dinner and cleaned up the house, I remembered that I didn't buy any flowers or balloons to decorate the bed , I  looked at the clock and Hyukkie is gonna be here in 2 hours so I quickly went to a nearby market to buy the things that were missing.

While remembering that day I feel tears filling my eyes. I went back home and I had a strange feeling and what I saw was not how I expected the day to end. My husband who I loved so much holding a girl in his arms, completely . He was in the bed where we slept everyday, where we made love, where our miracle was made, our son and I didn't know how to react. I just stood there watching her on top of the love of my love, she was where I was supposed to be.

I dropped the flowers that were in my hand and I got the attention of both of them and something felt off, Hyukjae didn't even move, he didn't even try to explain. I closed the door and went out crying, I didn't know how I should explain it to my parents, I thought of Mendi's futur and I felt that my world was crashing. After I calmed down, I went home and told my parents that I will explain in the morning. I expected Hyukkie to call but it never happened.

I waited for 3 days until he called but of course I didn't pick up, I wasn't ready and after that, he didn't stop calling. he sent text messages every minute but I ignored everything and spent every second with my son so he won't feel the absence of his father.

My parents couldn't believe that Hyujae cheated because they loved him as much as they loved me until she came to see me. Yes, the girl who was wiith my husband that night. She came to see me and I wondered why, my question was soon answered when she pulled out a piece of paper and put it on the table.

''I'm pregnant''

''It's Hyukjae's''

I stopped breathing. No. Why would he do that. I gave him child too, it was our miracle. But then I started thinking, he has dated girls before in college.Maybe he regrets getting together with me , maybe he regrets Mendi.

Maybe I was not enough.

After that day I changed my number and never allowed anyone to talk about him, my bestfriend Sungmin who was married to Hyukjae's bestfriend accepted my decision and I was very grateful for that.

The first time I saw him after that night was at court after I filed a divorce.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys I had dream that Donghae got a girlfriend and we were in a coffee shop he was all happy and Hyukjae was crying in my arms.

It was strange but I had a bad mood the whole day I even cried and the rumors of Donghae and Irene made me feel worse.

Well I'll support them no matter what but I was kinda sad.

Hope you like the chapter and please subscribe and comment. Love youuuuuu