Siwon

I still love you

''Donghae, son, meet Siwon, he's Mr Choi's son''--Donghae looked up to see his father enter his office with a man.

 

After the divorce Donghae started working at his father's company to forget his sadness, his mother takes care of Mendi and he's more than thankful for that. He also hasn't seen Hyukjae since that one day, he's always at the company when Hyukjae visits.


 

''Good morning, I'm Siwon'' -- He saw the young man give him his hand for a handshake and he stood up to greet him.

''Lee Donghae''--He took his hand and smiled.

''Siwon will be the one representing CH Electronics for the upcoming Jeju project''--Donghae's father spoke out again to clarify Siwon's presence.

''Ah yes, nice to meet you''

''You guys should discuss the project, I have some things to do''--Mr.Lee said as he went out of the office.

''Take a seat please''--Donghae noticed that Siwon hasn't stopped smiling since he came in.

''You didn't change at all''--Siwon said when he sat down.

''Sorry?''

''Don't tell me you don't remember me, you're really something Lee Donghae''-- Siwon laughed.

''We know each other?''--Donghae was dumbfounded.

''College, the soccer team's captain''--Siwon smiled at Donghae's confused face.

''Wait...YOU'RE CHOI SIWON !'‘

´´Finally! How can you forget you friend? Now I‘m sad´´--Siwon acted as if he was wiping his tears.

‘’You can’t blame me you changed so much, I would have never been able to recognize you if you didn’t tell me’’--Donghae was still shocked because the man in front of him looked nothing like his friend from college.

‘’I become more handsome right?’’--Siwon rubbed his chin showing off.

‘’ Oh my god you’re still so arrogant’’--Donghae hit Siwon’s shoulder playfully.

‘’So at the end you worked at your father’s company hmm’’

‘’I gave up my dream of becoming a singer, well you can say I’m more mature now’’--Donghae laughed genuinely for the first time in a while.

 

The two talked the whole evening until the secretary came in to ask if her boss wasn’t going home because it was pretty late.

 

‘’Oh damn, I didn’t even notice it was this late’’--Siwon said as he looked at his watch.

‘’You can go home Tiffany, I’ll be going soon’’--Donghae looked at his secretary smiling like always.

Tiffany said goodbye to the both of them and went out, the the two of them looked at each other and laughed again.

‘’I promised my family to be there for dinner’’--Donghae looked at his friend apologetically.

‘’I have to go too’’--Siwon stood up and took his jacket that was on the sofa.

‘’Let’s meet up tomorrow to REALLY talk about the project’’

‘’Ah yeah the project, I totally forgot about it’’--Siwon slapped his forehead playfully.

‘’See you tomorrow’’

 

Siwon hugged Donghae before he went out and that left him kinda shocked because he wasn’t used to skinship with others besides his ex-husband but then he smiled because he remembered that Siwon has always been a skinship person, since college.

 

‘’Daddyyy’’--Donghae heard his son as soon as he entered the house .

‘’Hello baby, did you miss me ?’’--He picked up his son and kissed his cheek.

‘’Yesss’’--Aiden shouted again as he hugged his daddy tighter.

‘’Daddy missed you too, I was thinking about you the whole day’’


 

‘’Donghae sweetheart, go wash up I’ll prepare dinner for you’’--He heard his mom say from the kitchen.

‘’Okay’’


 

He was changing into his pajamas when he heard his phone ringing, he picked it up to see Hyukjae’s name on it.

He felt the butterflies in his stomach and his heart racing but he didn’t dare to answer so he just put it back on the bed and went to the shower.

And there he couldn’t stop the tears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                         Hellooooooo back with a new chapter~

Hope you like it please comment to let me know if you like it ~