One last glance

I still love you

As of today Lee Donghae will get a full custody of the one year old child, Lee Mendi.
On the other side, Lee Hyukjae will be allowed to visit and take Lee Mendi, 2 times a week. Further visiting days can be discussed between the parents of the child. Lee Mendi will only be allowed to be taken out of the country if both sides sign the papers getting distributed by the court assistant right now. 

Only after hearing the judge's decision, Donghae could breath again. He was afraid his child would be taken away, he actually knew that Hyukjae wouldn't do something like that. He knows everything about him, he's the love of his life after all.

Donghae turned to his left to watch Hyukjae's reaction and what surprised him was that Hyukjae was actually looking at him, he couldn't really understand what was going on in his ex-husband's mind, but he looked quite sad. Donghae couldn't understand why, why would he be sad? Is it because Mendi won't stay with him or is it because we got divorced? 
Lee Donghae don't get your hopes up.

It was time to leave the courthouse, Donghae was walking with his parents, holding the sleeping Mendi in his arms.

Hyukjae was silently watching Donghae's back and his son. 

''Baby''-- He called Donghae who stopped walking but didn't turn around.

''Donghae'' -- Hyukjae called him again by his name and it felt strange, he never called him by his name since they got married.

''Donghae, son. Don't listen to him let's go home, Mendi is probably hungry'' -- He heard his mother-in-law talking.

He hoped that Donghae wouldn't listen to her and talk to him. He saw his mother-in-law sight after Donghae whispered something in her ear and she took Mendi and went to the car.

He watched the love of his life turn around and look at him in the eyes, what made his heart flutter. Of course he still loves him.

-Donghae- 

''Mom, take Mendi and go, I'll talk to him for a few seconds''-- I whispered to my mom.

''He's just a cheater who didn't appreciate you '' -- He didn't actually expect something else. 

''He's old enough to make his own decisions, if he wants to talk to him let him do it '' -- He heard his father talking and he was grateful since his father is taking his side.

''Yeah, mom. We never talked since that night and I didn't let him explain himself. It's a bit unfair''-- He looked in his mother's eyes but she just sighted and took Mendi. 

''Thank you'' -- He told her and she immediately went away.

-----


''Baby'' -- he was now in front of Hyukjae.

''Don't call me that''-- Donghae avoided eye contact.

'' I love you baby '' -- Donghae's heart stopped for a moment but he shouldn't feel weak just because of some lies.

''Hyukjae stop it! What do you expect me to say? I love you too ? Do you think I believe that after what I saw that night? You gave me and Mendi up, you ing cheated. You promised me to never break my heart but you still did it.'' -- Donghae was crying by now.

''You didn't even listen to my explanation, you didn't want to talk to me. You took Mendi and went to your mother's house. I couldn't even contact you, I called but you never answered. I didn't cheat on you''--Hyukjae was staring in Donghae's eyes.

Donghae wanted to believe him but he couldn't. He saw it with his own eyes.
Hyukjae held his face between his hands and he didn't back away, he didn't tell him to let him go. He wanted his touch.

''I'm going now, you can see Mendi whenever you want just give me a call so I dress him up and please don't take my son to some ''-- With that being said, Donghae turned around and left Hyukjae standing in the middle of the courthouse.
When he reached the door he looked back.

''One last glance'' -- Donghae thought 

-----

''Hyukjae let's go home'' -- Hyuk heard his mom.

He knew his parents probably heard everything he and Donghae said and they probably think that he cheated too. He couldn't understand why no one was asking him if he really cheated. The divorce went by fast and he coudn't even say no. 

''Yes''-- He threw his father, who was sitting nearby a look and went out of courthouse.

------------

Sooooo, it's the first chapter. I hope you like it .

Please leave some comments to let me know if something is missing.