Ch #2

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight years later...

 

"There was this time where I watching Taeyeon sing and she really puts all her emotions into it when oerforming and I really felt it." One of the MC's said as they sat down to interview Girls Generation due to their recent comeback.

After hearing that statement, Taeyeon shaped like and "o" and nodded while saying thank you.

"It looks like she has been divorced 5 times!" That caused the studio and the girls to laugh including Taeyeon.

"How do you do it, Taeyeon? Is there anything from your experience that triggers your amazing performance level when singing a ballad?"

This was new for Taeyeon. She has never been asked this question before which caught her to surprise. It took a while before giving an answer.

"Umm..." Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung who gave her an assuring look.

"I haven't thought about this before so I apologize for the long thought process. But when performing, it's my job to give my best. As soon as I am on stage, I have to give my 100% in order to satisfy the fans and audience. It's my job to express music through how you present it." Taeyeon thoroughly explained as the girls infront of her also agreed with her statement.

"That is a good explanation. But you didn't answer the second part of my question." The MC really finds their way in being subtle. This deeply annoys an idol but they can't show it and so they control themselves.

"Ah..oh.." Taeyeon tried to think of a way to answer while playing with her earpiece. She knew the answer to that question, but she has to think of a way to reword it. Then a thought popped up in her mind. Be honest. Honesty will bring out the good in you.

"I've had experiences that helped my emotions on stage."

"Has all of you girls dated before?"

All the girls gave a unison "Of course"

"We're not getting any younger." Sunny says which caused a small laugh in the audience.

"Okay! It is time to your new song!" One MC said.

"Yes! It is called..." Seohyun introduced the new song.

Throughout the whole time after Taeyeon talked, her mind wandered off to a distance.

She thought about him. She has dated a few other men but they don't add up to him.

Kwon Jiyong.

-

"Babe..." She woke up beside him and he smiled. He felt her body move on top of him. She was his life right now.

"You look so beautiful." Jiyong cupped her face and gave a small peck to her lips.

"Jiyong, I have to fly back to Japan tomorrow and I was wondering if you can allow me to stay at your place for the night." She rolled off of him and rested her face on her hands while look at her boyfriend of three years.

"Of course, my lovely Kiko." He nodded and stood up on the bed.

"I love you." Kiko stood up and looked straight into Jiyong's eyes and Jiyong did the same too.

"Still? After four years into our relationship, you won't say it?" Jiyong has never said he loved her even though he really did. He just didn't know why he couldn't say it to her.

Kiko was angry and she sighed in disbelief. "Jiyong, I am starting to think that you don't care about our love. I'm  questioning our relationship."

"Kiko. Babe. Listen. In my heart, you have a special place in here. Know that I feel the same towards you." Jiyong held on to Kiko's shoulders.

Kiko really tried to read Jiyong's face and she always saw this kind of face everytime they argue about this.

"You still love her." This surprised Jiyong. He knew that Kiko always asks him about her, but he couldn't answer that.

"You can't forget about her after eight years huh?"

"Kiko, I'm  just going to tell you that she impacted a big part of my life." Jiyong gave the hurtful truth to Kiko. "It's hard to let go of someone like her."

Deep inside, Kiko's heart broke everytime they talk about her. She knew how much she meant to him, but she was jealous and hurt.

 "Look, I think we are going to have a break." Kiko took a very long pause before saying, "for a while."

This has been the fourth time that they took a break out of their relationship. Jiyong was not surprised, but he still felt hurt too. He knew that Kiko was the one for him. He couldn't let her go.

"I understand." Jiyong didn't want to argue anymore. Kiko started to take her belongings and faced Jiyong.

"I think I'll just stay at my other friend's house." Kiko push her hair behind her ear. She gave a faint smile and leaned down to kiss Jiyong on the cheek.

Jiyong smiled and led Kiko out of the door. As they finally came to the front door, Jiyong opened it and before Kiko walked out, 

"I love you no matter what Jiyong. I am willing to wait." Kiko didn't want to wait for a response and just walked out on Jiyong. Jiyong sighed and slowly closed the door.

 

-

 

"Again? Jiyong that's the fourth time you guys took a break. It's getting irritating." Daesung annoyingly said as he, Taeyang, and Jiyong sat at a bar.

"I think it is time for you both to break up." What Taeyang said hit Jiyong. Jiyong was surprised. Breaking up with Kiko never crossed his mind.

"Bro, I don't think  I can do that." Jiyong faced his two friends fter sipping his whiskey. "I have a strong love for Kiko."

"Are you sure? If you really did love her then why is Kiko complaining to me that you never confessed that you love her? It does not make sense, Jiyong." Seungri said.

"Are you still thinking about Taeyeon?" Taeyang asked.

Jiyong is always filled with emotions everytime he hears her name. Out of the blue, Jiyong suggests something.

"I should get a new tattoo right now." Jiyong was observing his arms. "It's time to update my diary."

"Now as in right now?" Seungri was surprised.

Jiyong nodded and asked Taeyang, "What do you think?"

Taeyang  replies, "Sure. I'll get another one with you."

"Cool."

-

When Jiyong and Taeyang stepped into a private tattoo studio, they were welcomed with two girls in front of them.

"Hm... I did not know that others know about this place." Taeyang said.

"Right? I've never seen them before." Jiyong said. The boys continued to observe the back view of the women and once the girls finished, they went straight inside one of the rooms. That caused dissapointment to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter