Ch #9

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning" Jiyong whispers to the sleeping lady beside him, snuggling into his body. He saw Taeyeon blink a few times before fully opening her eyes and she smiled.

"I can't believe we did it." Taeyeon smiled as she said that which made Jiyong hug her tight.

"I can't believe that you allowed us to do it." They both laughed at Jiyong's statement and Taeyeon looked up at Jiyong with a serious look.

"Ji, are you sure you want to get back together with me? I mean, it's going to be hard for us." Jiyong sat up and leaned his back on the headboard and Taeyeon follows.

"Without any doubt, yes I want to be with you again. Yes, I admit, it will be a challenge, but knowing us, we can do this." He interwined their fingers before looking into Taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon sighed, "I wonder how everyone, especially my members, will react to us getting back together. They don't even know about you producing my song." Jiyong nodded before saying, "My members don't even know either."

"Should we tell them?" Taeyeon fiddled with her fingers and Jiyong noticed her nervousness.

"It's all up to you. If you want to say it, then we both will. Together." He grabbed her hand and kissed it which brought Taeyeon reassurance.

"Hey, you want to eat breakfast? I can cook us something if you want." Taeyeon got out of the bed and quickly put a loose tee on along with comfy shorts. Jiyong also did the same, as he was about to put back on his clothes, Taeyeon stopped him.

"Wait, I might have something for you." Taeyeon ran to her closet and quickly came back with a black men's tee with a certain logo on it. "Here."

"Thanks," Jiyong scanned the shirt and he swore the shirt looked familiar. "Hey, is this mine?" Taeyeon looked back before walking out of the bedroom and she she was speechless.

"I swear this looks like my favorite tee that I lost a long time ago." Jiyong showed the shirt to Taeyeon and she walked back to him. She took the shirt and also looked at it. She checked the tag of the shirt and saw Jiyong's name printed on it.

"Maybe, it does say that this shirt belongs to a guy named Jiyong." Taeyeon looked at him and he playfully ruffled her hair.

"You knew how much I loved this shirt amd you never gave it back." He glared at her which made Taeyeon amused. 

"Now you have it. Be happy." Taeyeon says and left him in the room to cook breakfast. Jiyong smiled once he saw her leave and shook his head before putting on the shirt.

-

After they finished their breakfast meal, they both decided to wash the dishes together side by side and sometimes they would splash water on each other. During their wash, Jiyong stopped his scrubbing and looked up.

"Hey Tae." He looked at Taeyeon and she hummed. "Can I call you babe?"

Taeyeon laughed as she rinsed the plates and looked at Jiyong with an astonished look. "Babe? Okay, you do you, baby." Taeyeon says which made Jiyong's heart flutter when he heard her call him 'baby'. He quickly snuck a kiss on her cheek and Taeyeon smiled.

Moments after they finsihed the dishes...

"Can I use your restroom?" Jiyong says as he stood up from the couch. Taeyeon, who was watching a show, nodded. Once he was out of sight, Taeyeon continued to be interested on the show, knowing that it was getting to the good part. Before she could even see the dramatic scene, a doorbell rang.

"Oh c'mon!" Taeyeon angrily says and throws her hands in the air. She pauses the show before walking quickly to the door. She looked through the peephole and she felt her heart stop. "Oh no,no, no, no, no, no!" Taeyeon freaked out and as soon as she composed herself, she slowly opened the door.

"Hey girls! What's up?" Taeyeon stuck her head out of the door and was welcomed to see all of her seven beautiful members. 

"Ready?" She looked at Yuri clutching onto her bag and smiled. 

"Ready? Ready for what?" Taeyeon's confused statement turned the girl's smile upside down. 

"Oh my god, we texted you last night, and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter