Ch #5

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I did it, Taeyeon. I finally told her that I loved her." Jiyong walked into the studio with a big smile on his face and Taeyeon, who was waiting for him, looked up from her phone.

"Taeyeon, I can never thank you enough! After that night, it made me realize how deeply in love I am with her!" Jiyong looked like he was in a fantasy and it amused Taeyeon.

"Congratulations! I am glad that my advice worked out for you." Taeyeon smiled and looked back at her phone.Uh oh... some feeling is building up in Taeyeon. 

"Since you were the one to tell me to prove my love for her, what I did was cuddle with her and we watched a couple movies and every single time I looked at her, I whispered in her ear that I loved her and she couldn't stop smiling and blushing." Jiyong was excitedly telling the story, being insensative about Taeyeon's presence.

"And then, we got some takeout food and we just talked. We had a really nice talk and oh! We began to start to talking about how we would get married in Japan first for her family and then here in Korea for mine. We started talking about our future basically and it was amazing." Jiyong realized that Taeyeon was not responding and he looked at her.

"Taeyeon, are you okay?" Taeyeon's back was turned against him and he pushed her chair to face him. She was crying.

"W-Why are you crying?" Jiyong asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing! It's just me and my hormones. You know it's that time of the month." Taeyeon gave her fake laugh while wiping her tears. "These are tears of joy. I am happy that she can be your future! Keep fighting for it and you will live a happily ever after." She smiled and stood up which made Jiyong confused.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to used the bathroom touch up on myself. I am a mess. I'll be back soon." 

-

Taeyeon rushed inside the bathroom and rested her hands upon the counter. She looks up and stares at herself in the mirror while whispering.

"Taeyeon, you are not even on your period! What is wrong with you?" Taeyeon shook her head and she smacked herself on the forehead.

"You can't like him all over again, Taeyeon. It is very wrong! Look! He's happily in love now thanks to you. You wanted to see him happy and now, you got the opportunity to see him happy. Don't be the one to ruin it!" She pointed and scolded at herself.

"Get your stuff together, girl!" When Taeyeon said her sentence, a trainee walked right in and was schocked to see Taeyeon in a stressful state.

"Hello sunbaenim..." The girl shyly said and Taeyeon bowed back with a smile.

"Sorry, you have to see me like this." Taeyeon gave out a small giggle and the girl followed.

"No worries, sunbaenim. I will pretend that I did not see anything."

"Continue working hard." Taeyeon pats the trainee's back.

"Thank you, sunbaenim. I will." She smiled and kept bowing.

"Alright, I will go ahead." Taeyeon fixed herself before leaving the bathroom and walked back into the studio where she sees Jiyong humming to her song.

Jiyong swivels his chair to face Taeyeon and gave her a big smile.

"Has your emotional hormones calmed down?"Jiyong chuckled and Taeyeon gave a slight nod.

"Alright! Let's get to work and finish this song!" Jiyong hypes up the atmosphere which made Taeyeon laugh at him.

Wow... he's in a good mood.

-

All throughout the session, he would always bring up Kiko and how everything right now reminds him of her. All Taeyeon could do was listen because else is she gonna say? She's single. 

Taeyeon felt annoyed. She's happy that he's happy, but right now, he's talking too much and it's getting to her nerves.

Then after the recording, Taeyeon steps out of the room and right away Jiyong says,

"Taeyeon! Guess what Kiko sent me? She texted me that she's coming down-" He was about to show his phone until,

"Kiko this! Kiko that! Just shut up about Kiko already!" Taeyeon yelled and it brought Jiyong in shock. 

"Taeyeon, whats wrong?" Jiyong slowly brought his phone down and stood up.

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm stressed and everything you talk about is Kiko." She closes her eyes and lets out a long sigh. Jiyong knew that there was something more that is bothering her.

"There's something bothering you. I'm all ears if you wanna talk about it." Jiyong smiled and Taeyeon opened her eyes to look at Jiyongs'.

"No, it will cause a big problem and I don't wanna create that. It's best and safe to keep it to myself."

"C'mon! We've been hanging out for almost more than a month! We've gotten pretty close." Jiyong held her shoulders and gave that charming look to Taeyeon.

"See what you are doing right now?" Taeyeon pointed at his eyes.

"What am I doing?" Jiyong let go of her shoulders and became confused.

"Stop doing that thing with your eyes and that freaking sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter