Ch #8

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay yall.... i don't know if you're ready for this chapter.  Good luck reading my y writing.  Enjoy!

-

"Welcome back, Taeyeon." Jiyong and Taeyeon stood in front of the SM boss. "I expect this song to be finished by today. No leaving."

Annoyed, Taeyeon subtly rolled her eyes and let out a small sigh which was noticed by Jiyong.

"As for you G-Drgaon, continue pushing through!" Taeyeon was taken aback by the positivity that Sooman has given towards Jiyong. Jiyong smled and looked at the offended Taeyeon. Sooman quickly left the room and Taeyeon instantly began to massage her head and groan in pain.

"You okay?" Jiyong looked back at Taeyeon as he began to prepare the equipment of the studio. Taeyeon dropped herself on the couch behing Jiyong and continued to make noises.

"Not really, I think I drank last night." Taeyeon says and this made Jiyong chuckle. 

"Oh, you did?" Jiyong turns around to lean against the equipment and plays along with a nonchalant voice.

"Were you there? I had a dream and you and I were playing games, and- ugh I don't know." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and became a human paper since she just relaxed all her limbs.

"I don't know, maybe I was there, maybe I wasn't." Jiyong shrugged his shoulders as he crossed his arms.

"Whatever, let's just finish this song before I get tired of it." Taeyeon quickly stood up and power walked inside the recording booth. Jiyong laughed to himself before turning to look at Taeyeon and see her preparing and warming up her voice.

"Alright, let's just hear you through the whole song, and from there, we'll see if we'll make any changes." Jiyong sits down and concentrated on the computer screen. On the other side of the glass, there was Taeyeon scanning the notes she wrote on the lyrics sheet.

A sudden switch between the two. It's time to work.

-

"Finally!" After seven hours of pure trial and error with the song, they finalized everything.

Taeyeon walks out of the booth and follows Jiong onto the couch. They were taken over by silence due to their fatigue. Taeyeon suddenly looked at Jiyong and he slowly does the same.

"What time is it?" Taeyeon says in a raspy voice.

Jiyong brought his watch to his face and said, "11:07 pm. Why?"

Taeyeon smiled and laid back to stare at the ceiling.

"The night is still young. Let's do something." 

This news got Jiyong excited. He tried to contain his happiness and he did a good job at it. 

"Think of something, Jiyong!" Taeyeon hit his chest which caused a loud groan of pain.

"Okay! Uhm, wanna go eat and drink to celebrate the finished song?" Jiyong stood up and put on his jacket. Taeyeon thought for a while and quickly nodded her head.

"Let's get going." Taeyeon smiles and naturally hooked her arm with Jiyong. Jiyong was really excited, he looked at Taeyeon and noticed that she didn't mind their position right now. She was being so oblivious and he hated it, but he enjoyed it while it lasted.

-

"Cheers to the end of 11:11!" Jiyong raised his small shot glass and Taeyeon followed. They cling their glasses together before take a quick swallow. Taeyeon cleared since the alcohol irritated .

"Woah, that's a strong one." Taeyeon laughs as she shakes her head.

"Don't drink too much." Jiyong chuckles and watches her with a smile.

They sat in an empty barbeque restaurant and cooked their meat between them.

"Aah, that looks so good." Taeyeon lightens up and claps her hand as she watches Jiyong move the meat.

"Here, try it." Jiyong quickly puts the meat in a lettuce wrap along with other things and extended his arm to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was confused.

"Eat it!" He cocked his hand towards Taeyeon and she slowly ate it from his hand. She pulled herself back slowly and began chewing.

"It's good?" Jiyong takes a glamce at Taeyeon and went right back to cooking.

"Yeah." Taeyeon lets out a small, quiet laugh.

-

"We have arrived." Jiyong shifts his gear to park and looks at Taeyeon. She stood still.

"Taeyeon, we're here. Get off of the car now." Jiyong lets go of the steering wheel and touched her arm. She woke up from her senses.

"Huh?" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter