Chapter 11

Every rose has it's thorns

Yifan picked out his phone from his pocket. While the older man was still in the room, refusing to leave, he dialed Luhan's number. The younger picked up after 2 beeps.
"Yifan? What's going on in there?" Luhan asked. Yifan looked at LSM. He couldn't tell the team about the deal, or they would never agree to leave the place. 
"I have everything under control. You and the others can return to the police station now." Yifan said.
"Are you sure? We could come in and help you out." Luhan offered. 
"No thanks. I'm fine in here." Yifan said, before hanging up. Yifan looked at the older man in front of him, already wanting to take out his gun and shoot him. 
"I held up my part of the deal. Where is Yixing?" Yifan demanded. 
"He is being held at a storage room in the southern part of town. Room 265." The LSM said, giving Yifan the address.

Yifan was about to storm out of the door to the address, before he was stopped. 
"Don't you want the keys to the storage room? Or don't you care about those?" LMS asked. Yifan sighed loudly. 

The last few weeks had been hard on him. He was caught up in the most difficult case of his career. His fiancée got kidnapped. He had to risk his job, by giving evidence to a criminal, to get him back. And now he just didn't have any energy left to fight back. He wanted to sit in a corner and cry. He knew it sounded pathetic, and it was. But he just didn't know what to do anymore. 

"Yes, of course I want it." Yifan said. 
"Okay then, then give me the evidence of my case. When it's safely in my hands, I'll give you the key, and we can both get out of this dump." The man said. Yifan sighed and stood up, walking towards the door. As he grabbed the door handle, he felt something press into his back, realizing that LSM had a gun pointed at him. 
"Just to make sure you're not going to try anything." He said. 

Yifan opened the door to his car, fishing out a large box. On the box was written the case number and other information. 
"Amazing." The LSM said, walking back towards the house. 
"Wait, what about the key?" Yifan asked, sounding more desperate than he wanted to. 
"You'll get them when we're inside." 

When the got inside again, the LSM placed the box on a table, and turned towards Yifan. 
"Give me the keys. Now." Yifan de mended for the hundredth time that day. And to his great surprise, 2 seconds later laid a small key in his hand. 

He didn't say anything else, and just raced out of the door, towards the car. He got in and sped away from the place, towards the southern part of town.

----------
IMPORTANT AN: If you guys did not read the an on the last chapter, please go and do that. And please answer my questions in the comments. It would be of great help to me with my next story. Please subscribe, vote and comment please. It always makes me so happy❤️