Realisation

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lina: "BECAUSE HE IS AN IDOL. And I HATE IT." Lina snapped.

Alex was taken aback. She was starting to feel mad. Mad at how childish Lina was.

 

Alex: "And can I know, what's wrong with that?!"

Lina: "I just.... don't like it. How long is the contract, Unnie? If possible, please make it end a.s.a.p. I'm so lazy to pretend like I'm having a good time when I'm actually not."

Alex: "LINA-YA!" Lina was about to leave the room when Alex stopped her.

Alex: "So you think all idols are the same? You think all guys are the same? Same like Jackson?!" 

Lina: "It's not about that! It's.. -"

Alex: "About what then?" Alex cut Lina from continuing. "I know you so well, Lina. And I KNOW it's about Jackson. Am I right?"

 

Lina kept quiet and looked down. She avoided from having eye contact with Alex because Alex could see all the lies in her eyes. Tears started to roll down Lina's cheeks but she quickly wiped it away. She was defeated. She took a deep breath and gathered all her strength to talk.

Lina: "Mino and Jackson are so alike, Unnie. Everytime I look into Mino's eyes, I see Jackson. Everytime he made me laugh, I think of Jackson. He's so sweet, Unnie. Very sweet.. Just like Jackson." Lina took another deep breath. "How am I supposed to forget about Jackson when Mino kept reminding me of him?"

Alex walked over to Lina and gave her one tight hug, hoping that it will make her feel better.

Lina: "I am still scared Unnie. What if he tries to do the same like what Jackson did? What if he turns into a monster just like Jackson?"

Alex: "Not all guys are the same, Lina-ya. You need to stop thinking that. Mino-ssi could really help you forget Jackson faster, he's an advantage for you. Mino looked like a nice guy."

Lina: "He was nice, for now.. But I don't know if he was genuinely being nice or was it for filming purposes only. Jackson was nice too in the beginning but see what he turned into."

Alex: "If you keep thinking that way about every guy, you will never get over your phobia. You need to start thinking positive. I know it's easier said than done. But atleast try.. Can you promise me that?"

Lina just nodded as Alex tightened their hug. Chaeri who heard their conversation all along went over to give a tight hug as well.

 

 

 

 

-Later that night-

[SCENE: Lina's Apartment]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter