Unexpected

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE - YG BUILDING]

 

Mino was anxiously sitting in sajangnim's office. He didn't know why he was called to the office alone. He felt awkward meeting boss without his Winner members. He was so nervous, he couldn't sit still. He ended up walking around aimlessly in the office.

Mino: "Wae.. Wae? WAE? Ahhhh jinjja. What did I do wrong? Why am I the only one being called?"

Mino suddenly jumped when he heard the door opened.

Mino: "Oh, annyeonghaseyo Yang Sajangnim!" Mino bowed in respect.

YG: "Mm you're here. Anjda Mino-ya."

 

They both took a seat. Eventhough Mino has debuted for quite sometime already, he was still nervous whenever he's alone with his boss. Mino patiently waited for his boss to explain the reason why he was being called. He couldn't stop tapping his feet, proving how nervous he was. Eventhough he knew he didn't do anything wrong, he was still very anxious.

YG: "How was practice?" YG tried to break the awkwardness.

Mino: "Yes, it is going very well."

YG: "Mm."

 

YG took out a document from his desk and slided it across the table to Mino. Mino was curious as to what the document is about. Slowly, he reached out for it and saw the cover page of the document that shocked him. His eyes opened wide when he saw the word "We got married"on the cover, a popular show where couples virtually get married.

YG: "I find that this is a great way for you to showcase your manly side to your fans. With this, they are able to get to know you more. And I believe this will attract more fans not only to yourself, but to Winner as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter