Grant you a wish

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week have passed. Mino have be planning ahead on what to do for their first official date. As usual, Mino arrived first and was waiting for Lina with his vj. Mino was wearing a white top with black ripped jeans, a snapback and a blue checkered outerwear. Shortly after, Lina came with her own vj. Mino was captivated by Lina's beauty yet again. She looked different from the day of their first meeting. She was looking more badass, with her denim ripped jeans and lose t-shirt. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun. They made eye contact.

Lina's POV

Wow.. He's really hot.

Mino: "Annyeong!"

Lina: "Nae.."

Okay Lina, focus and open your heart. Push the thought of Jackson aside. You can do this.

Lina: "Where are we going today?" You tried to open up a topic.

Mino: "I have planned an outing for us. Lets go!"

Mino excitedly grabbed your hand without him realising, which made you smile.

First skinship!

 

Soon after, you arrived in front of an amusement park.

Mino: "I remembered you mentioned that you love rollercoaster rides so here we are!"

You were filled with excitement. You did not expect him to remember about it as you thought it was nothing important. You jumped around excitedly, cheering like a little kid which made Mino giggled. 

Lina: "Lets go Mino-ssi!!"

This time round, it was you who grabbed Mino's hand and ran. Mino felt his cheeks turning red at the sight of you holding on to his hand. As soon as you and Mino entered the amusement park, he spotted a shop that sells merchandises. You could not care less. You only had your eyes glued to the rollercoaster that dropped at almost 90 degrees. Mino had to drag you to the merch store when you hesitated. He chose a cat ears headband and put it on you. 

Mino: "Ahhh cute!"

You did not stay still. You took a bunny ears headband and put it on Mino as well, on his snapback that is.

Lina: "Ahhh cute!" You imitated Mino.

Mino without hesitation pinched your cheeks which made you yelled in pain.

Lina: "Ahh it hurts, Mino-ssi!"

Mino laughed and let go of his pinch. He pat your cheeks to show his concern and apology. You could not help but blushed, as red as a tomato.

Mino: "Omo your cheeks are turning red! Did I pinched too hard? Mianhe!"

Lina: "Er.. Nae Mino-ssi you pinched me too hard!" You lied as you laughed it off. You knew you were turning red because you were embarassed.

Mino: "Until when are you going to be so formal with me? You should call me Oppa or.. Yeobo if you want." His sudden request made your eyes widened eventhough he was joking. 

Lina: "Miss, he's paying for this okay?" You let the lady at the cashier know while pointing at your cat ears. You diverted your attention back to Mino. "I will wait for you outside!" You winked and quickly went out to ignore his request.

Phew, I'm saved. 

Mino left the store shortly after making his payment. You smiled when you saw he still kept his bunny ears on.

Mino: "Ya, you can't just leave me like that?"

 

You avoided the topic again by quickly pulling Mino to join a queue for the rollercoaster. After waiting for almost half an hour, you both found yourself in the front line. The both of you excitedly get on the rollercoaster while the staff put on the safety belt on you.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter