Meeting Winner

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Scene - Lina's apartment]

Lina's POV

 

You took another look at the sketch that he drew. You liked it. No, you loved it! You could not help but smile, thinking about what happened during your date with Mino. You scrolled through your phone gallery and looked at each and every selfie you took with him. He looked hot in every single picture and you find yourself looking happy in the photos. It has been awhile since you last seen yourself that happy.

Bzz bzz~

Your phone vibrated and you saw a notication popped up. It was a text message received from an unknown number. You tapped to open the message.

"Hi, are you Lina? I hope you didn't lie about your number and gave me a fake one!"

You laughed reading the text, knowing who it was from.

Silly boy.. 

"Yes Mino-ssi! This is Lina and I wouldn't do such thing to you. Don"t think so bad about me! TT". You replied.

Bzz bzz~

"Lina ya! Its Mino OPPA! You should get used calling me OPPA! *angry emoji*" You were about you apologised when you received another text again.

Bzz bzz~

"Anyway, thank you for today Lina ya. I hope you had as much fun as I did."

Bzz bzz~

"And thanks for not lying about your phone number! Kekeke >.<"

You smiled at his 3 straight messages.

"Thank you for today too! Yes, I really had fun Mino-ssi! You really made me feel happy. " You wanted to press send but quickly edited the message.

"Thank you for today too! Yes, I really had fun Mino Oppa! See you in two days! Sleep well!" You sent the message.

Within 10 seconds you felt another vibration. He replied. "You too. Sleep well! See you soooon!"

You saved his number to "Mino Oppa". You could not help but smile.

 

[SCENE: Winner's Apartment]

Mino's POV

You could not help but smile.

Jinwoo: "Smack that smile off your face please!"

Seungyoon: "Who are you texting in the middle of the night, that made you smile foolishly like that?"

Mino: "Ahh nobody!" You lied.

Seunghoon quickly snatched your phone. He screamed when he saw the name "Lina" on your phone screen. You tried to get your phone back but Seunghoon was fast.

Seunghoon: "You too, sleep well!" Seunghoon read the text in a mocking manner.

Mino: "YA!! You're invading my privacy!"

Taehyun: "You got her number? Wah daebak!"

Seunghoon: "Let us meet our sister in-law! Bring her to us!

Seungyoon: "Yes, I agree. I saw some comments from our fans and they love her. Bring her over!"

Jinwoo: "Should I dye my hair black? So she'll fall for me?"

Seunghoon: "Ahh geumanhaeyo!"

.

.

.

 

2 days later - 2nd date 

Lina's POV

Lina: "Annyeong Oppa!"

Mino: "Annyeong! Looking beautiful today as always!"

Lina: "You too!" You chuckled and blushed at his compliment. You noticed how opened up he has gotten.

However, what happened next blew your mind away. You suddenly found yourself in his arms. You were surprised by his action and froze. The smell of his cologne was strong and you could feel his warmth. He was  tall enough to rest his chin on top of your head. You somehow wished you could stay in his embrace longer. He tightened his hug before suddenly letting go.

Second skinship!

Mino: "Ah I'm sorry! I didn't know why I did that. I didn't mean to -" Mino was panicking.

Lina: "Gwenchanasaeyo!" You laughed and told him you were fine.

Suddenly the PD gave you and Mino a mission card. You took it and handed over to Mino

 

Mission Card:

Move in with your partner to your new ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter