Body

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino's POV

You were shooting your solo scenes first. Everything was going as plan. You had fun driving the car in circles for your shoot.

Director: "Cut! Lets take a short break before continuing with the bed scene!"

You headed to your resting area and reached out for your phone. You missed Lina so you dropped her some text messages.

- What are you doing?

- I just got done with filming my solo scene.

- Miss you!

.

.

- Ya, you're not replying! Are you mad? :(

- I need to go already. Talk to you later! <3

Before you knew it, resting time was over. You were abit upset that Lina did not reply you but you thought maybe she was busy. You headed into the bedroom set while your stylist did some touchup on you.

Director: "You're ready? Welcome! Mino-ssi is there in set." You heard the director's voice from outside. You knew he was talking to the actress for your mv. You closed your eyes so that your make up artist could touch up your eyes.

Actress: "Annyeonghasaeyo.." You somehow found the voice familiar, so you quickly opened your eyes to see who it was.

Lina: "Lina-hamnida. Please take care of me." You scanned Lina from head to toe. She was beautiful in her black one piece suit. You burst into laughter as you hugged Lina.

Mino: "Ya! You're the one for my MV?" You asked excitedly. Lina nooded shyly as you hugged her once more. Suddenly it hit you. You will be doing many kissing scenes with Lina for the shoot. You felt your heart twisted and shrinked. It's going be so heaty tonight.

Lina sat on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter