Stronger

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson: "I'm really sorry.."

Black

.

.

[SCENE: Lina's apartment]

Lina woke up to find herself in her room. She tried her best to get up but her body and head hurts. At that same time, Alex came in bringing a tray of food and some medication for Lina.

Alex: "You're up?" Alex placed the tray on the desk beside the bed. She pressed the back of her hand against Lina's forehead. "Good, your fever has gone down."

Lina: "What happened?" Lina could not seem to recall anything.

Alex: "You fainted. I didn't bring you to the hospital cos I knew it's going to be caothic and the media will go insane. So, I just brought you home and called our home doctor to ensure you're not... dead." Alex joked.

Lina slowly started to remember what happened in the cafe just now and it broke her heart. Alex was still going on.

Alex: "... God, I have to carry you all the way to the car. You're so heavy. And then I need to carry you up to our apartment and then to your room. You really need to watch your diet. No wonder you don't get anymore model projects anymore. Maybe cos you're so -"

Lina: "Unnie." Lina cut Alex who was talking non-stop. "Wae? Why did he do that to me.. How could he?" Tears started to well up. Alex sighed.

Alex: "Well, looks like I failed to divert your attention.." Alex scooted nearer to Lina. "I heard your arguement with Jackson while you were on the phone earlier today. That was the reason why I stayed at the cafe, to ensure you were safe. Looks like I didn't do a good job, look at you now.."

Lina hugged Alex. A hug to tell Alex that she did a great job but at the same time a hug to heal her own heart that was aching really badly. Lina could not help but cry.

Alex: "Just be thankful that you're not hurt. And be thankful that you saw the real side of him, before you took your relationship to the next level. Maybe he's not the right one for you. It is not your fault, Lina-ya. It's him. He's the one that need to change.." Alex advised and tightened thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter