1st Date

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE: Rooftop Cafe]

Awkwardness.

 

Mino's POV.

I was still captivated by her eyes, I did not know how long I stood there just looking at her. She must have felt really awkward. She broke the silence by clearing which made me snapped back to reality. 

Sorry, I was lost in your eyes.  - Was what I wanted to say but I stopped myself and greeted her instead.

Mino: "Annyeonghasaeyo.." I greeted awkwardly.

Lina: "Annyeonghasaeyo.." She replied the greeting, and she flashed her sweet killer smile.

Damn... I smiled, sheepishly. 

Mino ya! Get yourself together.

 

Mino: "Ah.. Lets.. take a seat?" It was so awkward, I did not know what to do.

I led her to the table and pulled out the chair for her. I waited for her to take seat before I took mine. 

Lina: "You waited long?" She asked.

Mino: "No no, I reached around 5-10 minutes ago." I lied, I was damn early.

Lina: "Mm.."

Awkwardness..

 

Mino: "Hmm... Let me introduce myself?" I stood up and bowed once more. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Mino-hamnida. Nice to meet you."

Lina responded well. She also got up and introduced herself.

Lina: "Nae, annyeonghasaeyo. Lina-hamnida. Nice to meet you too."

That went well.

We both took our seat and...

Awkwardness..

 

Mino: "Hmm.." I was thinking hard on how to make it less awkward. "Did you know? That.. your husb... I mean.. That you are meeting me?" Saying the word "husband" might be too early.

Lina: "No, I was clueless. Did you know?"

Mino: "Me too. I had zero clue. The only hint they gave me was that I am filming WGM international. I thought I will meet someone from Japan but turns out it's you."

Lina: "Disappointed?"

Mino: "Eh no no no! I was just shocked that you flew all the way here. That is why I am abit mindblown right now, to see you in front of me. I am a huge fan." 

Lina: "Ah.. Kamsahamnida. I am a huge fan of you too, eversince WIN. I watched you in Show me the money as well, you were amazing."

Daebak, she's a huge fan of me too?

Mino: "Kamsahamnida. You are amazing and talented too. I love your Youtube videos."

--

 

The conversation went on and went well.

I love Fear and Okey Dokey, it's so good!

Your youtube videos are amazing and hilarious. I subscribed!

.

When was the last time you dated?

.

You flew all the way here? For how long?

.

Are you close with G-Dragon?

.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter