Donghyun

Can I Be Your Boyfriend?

Aejung waited inside the restaurant that she agreed to meet Donghyun at.

"Would you go on a date with me this sunday? Meet me here at 7."

Aejung glanced at her cell phone. "I have four minutes left before 7."

"Aejung-ah!" Aejung turned around to see Donghyun. "Did you wait long?"

"No, I just got here." Aejung said before he led her to a waiter who took the two to a table.

"You could have gone in first. I had reservations." Donghyun said.

"Well you didn't tell me that so I wouldn't have known." Aejung pointed out.

"Oh, that's right." Donghyun nodded. "Well how has your Christmas been so far?"

"It's been okay I guess." Aejung smiled. "I spent it with the members opening presents and stuff."

Donghyun nodded. "Eternity got to spend Christmas together? I'm jealous. Only half of us were at the dorm. The maknaes and Jeongmin went home to their families."

"You didn't?" Aejung asked as the waiter gave the two their menus.

"My family lives too far." Donghyun answered. "So the dorms seem empty right now with just me and Hyunseung."

"You two should have come over to our dorms!"

"I don't think your manager would have approved of that." Donghyun chuckled.

"Oh yeah... That overprotective fool." Aejung sighed. "I had to sneak out of the dorms earlier."

"You didn't get caught?"

"I did." Aejung laughed. "I just told him that I wanted some ice-cream."

"On a cold snowy day like today?" Donghyun raised an eyebrow.

"He questioned that and Hyorin just told him that she wanted some. He didn't question me after that so I left."

"So what do you want to eat?" Donghyun asked
.

"Whatever is fine." Aejung mumbled as she looked through the menu.

"How's steak?"

Aejung looked up at him. "Steak? Wouldn't it be too expensive?"

"Don't worry about that." Donghyun winked. "Steak it is."

The waiter came to take their order and after the food was brought out, the two ate while chatting about random things.

"How's the steak?" Donghyun asked as he put some in his mouth.

"It's good." Aejung nodded. "So Donghyun-oppa..."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you suddenly ask me out on a date today?" Aejung questioned.

"Can't I take you out on one?" Donghyun smirked.

"Well, you could have asked Hyorin, Saehyun, or Hyunjae right?"

"I could, but why would I do that?"

Aejung shrugged, "Why would you ask me?"

"Because I like you and not the others." Donghyun shrugged as he continued eating his meal.

Aejung nodded slowly. "Wait... what?"

Donghyun chuckled. "I asked you out on a date today because I like you."

"Oh..." Aejung became quiet.

"What's wrong?" Donghyun frowned. "You don't like me? Aish, and here I bought steak for you and everything."

Aejung glared at Donghyun. "So you're only buying me all this stuff because you think it would make me like you?"

"No, that's not what I meant." Donghyun sighed. "It just came out wrong."

"So what did you mean?"

Donghyun sighed once more as he ran a hand through his hair. "I'll just get right to the point."

Donghyun motioned to the waiter to bring him something. After a couple minutes, the waiter came back with a huge teddy bear that was bigger than the waiter and walked over to Aejung.

"A bear?"

Donghyun smiled. "Aejung-ah, would you be my girlfriend?" Aejung just stared at the bear. "Aejung-ah?"

"That bear is huge." She commented. "But other than that, yes, I will be your girlfriend." She smiled.

"Really?" Donghyun grinned. "What a great Christmas this turned out to be. I thought you were going to say 'no.'"

"Aish, you didn't have to buy all of this stuff to get me to say 'yes.' I like you too Donghyun-oppa." Aejung smiled at him.

"So does that mean I can return this stuff?"

"No, I'll keep them." Aejung grinned.
 

~보이프렌드~

And this is the last one-shot, completing the first One-Shot collection featuring Eternity!~

I wonder which band will be featured next in the next One-Shot Collection~