Kwangmin

Can I Be Your Boyfriend?

"Aigo... What should I do? She's right there!" Kwangmin fidgeted in his seat as he stared at the girl two tables down in the coffee shop.

"Go say 'hi.'" Minwoo mumbled as he continued to press buttons on his phone, texting someone.

Kwangmin rolled his eyes. "I can't just go up to her and say 'hi' like that. She's going to think I'm weird."

"Mmhmm." Minwoo mumbled.

"Are you even paying attention to me?" Kwangmin frowned at his friend.

"Uh huh..." Minwoo mumbled, clearly not paying attention.

"Yah!" Kwangmin slammed a hand on the table, finally gaining Minwoo's attention.

"What? If you wanted to say something then just say it. You didn't have to shout." Minwoo pouted, causing Kwangmin to rub his temples in frustration.

"Now that I have your attention," Kwangmin glared at Minwoo, "What should I do?"

"I said to go talk to her."

"I said that would be weird!"

"How?" Minwoo gave him a weird look. "You've known each other for several years already. There's nothing wrong with saying 'hi.' Nothing bad will happen. It's not like she's going to reject you and you'll be forever alone, especially since today's Christmas."

Kwangmin sighed and looked back over to where the girl sat, only to see that she was looking directly at him. He turned back to Minwoo quickly. "Is it just me or is she looking over here?"

Minwoo looked up. "Yup. She's looking over here all right." Minwoo smiled and waved to the girl. "Hi Aejung-sshi!"

Kwangmin gaped at Minwoo. What was this boy doing?! "Y-yah!"

"If you won't say hi, I will." Minwoo laughed. "Oh look, she's coming over."

Kwangmin rolled his eyes. "Don't lie, why would she come over h—"

"Hi Minwoo-yah, Kwangmin-ah." The girl, Aejung, smiled. "Is this seat taken?"

"No, no. Go right ahead." Minwoo grinned. Kwangmin just sat there glaring at his friend.

"So what are you two up to?" She asked.

"Just chilling, but I just remembered I had to do something." Kwangmin's eyes widened at Minwoo's answer. "So I'm going to be leaving now. Bye!"

Before anyone could say anything, Minwoo stood up and dashed off, shouting 'good luck!'

"'Good luck?'" Aejung looked confused.

"Don't worry about him." Kwangmin said. "He's just being weird."

"Oh..." Aejung nodded as the two became silent.

'That fool! Why did he leave me?' Kwangmin growled to himself. He looked up from the ground and saw Aejung sipping on her drink. He cleared his throat slightly, causing her to look up. "We haven't talked in a while."

"Yeah, we haven't." Aejung repeated.

"Uhm..." Kwangmin scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "So how have you been?"

"The same, I guess." Aejung nodded. "What about you?"

"The same." He nodded as the two went into an awkward silence again.

"Is something up?" Aejung asked after a while.

"Huh?"

"You've been avoiding me lately." Aejung made eye contact with Kwangmin. "Did I do something wrong?"

"N-no!" Kwangmin shook his head. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"So I didn't do anything wrong." Aejung confirmed. "I did something though, didn't I?"

"W-well..."

"Jo Kwangmin, answer my question." Aejung sighed. "What did I do to make you hate me?"

"I don't hate you noona!" Kwangmin said. "How could you say that? I feel the complete opposite!" After he realized that he technically confessed, he put a hand over his mouth.

Aejung blinked at what Kwangmin just said to her. "Did you just..."

"N-nothing! I didn't say anything." Kwangmin denied as he stood up from his seat. "I have to go..."

As Kwangmin was leaving, Aejung grabbed his sleeve. "Kwangmin."

"Yes noona?" He hesitantly looked back to her. What he saw surprised him. She was blushing and smiling slightly. "N-noona?"

"You're a fool." She laughed. "I already knew."

"You did?" He gaped. "How?"

"Your brother told me." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"..." Kwangmin sighed. "I'll get him later..."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked.

"I'm scared you'd reject me." He mumbled and looked away. "Wait, you're not rejecting me right now right?"

"I don't know," She shrugged, which caused him to frown. "It depends on what you're asking me."

Kwangmin stared at Aejung silently. 'Does she want me to ask her?'

"Aejung noona," Kwangmin gulped and took a deep breath, "Can I be your boyfriend?" Kwangmin didn't make eye contact as he waited for the amswer. After a long silence he looked at her, wondering why she didn't answer.

Aejung smiled as she looked at him. "Of course you can."

Kwangmin grinned at the reply, satisfied that he successfully won over his noona even though he didn't do much. "Really?"

Aejung nodded. "Why would I joke?" Kwangmin's grin got wider and wider, probably even wider than the Cheshire Cat. "Merry Christmas, Kwangmin-ah."

"Merry Christmas, noona."

~보이프렌드~

The first one is done (:
Merry Christmas Aejunnie~