Youngmin

Can I Be Your Boyfriend?

"Hi Mrs. Lee! Is Aejung-noona home?" Youngmin smiled when Aejung's mother opened the front door.

"Sorry dear. She just left ten minutes ago." Aejung's mom said. "Aigo, what an adorable child!" She then pinched his cheeks.

"Thank you ahjumma." Youngmin bowed. "Do you know where she went?"

Mrs. Lee thought for a bit. "I think she's on her way to Hyorin-ah's house."

"Thank you." Youngmin bowed again before taking off in the direction of his other noona's home. "Aish, I have such bad timing!"

~Flashback~

"Hi Sunbaes," Youngmin bowed to Eunhyuk and Ryeowook, "Do you know where Aejung-noona is at the moment?"

"She just left." Eunhyuk answered.

"Oh..." Youngmin sighed. "Thank you." Youngmin made his way out of Super Junior's practice room
.


One Week later

"Hi Saehyun-noona." Youngmin greeted over the phone. Is Aejung-noona at your house right now?"

"Sorry Youngmin-ah, she just went home." Saehyun said before bidding Youngmin goodbye and hanging up.


Two Days Later

"Hi noona, is Aejung-noona at your house?" Youngmin smiled at Saehyun.

"Sorry, she just left about half an hour ago." Saehyun smiled.

"Oh... Okay, thanks..." Youngmin pouted.


~End Flashbacks~

Youngmin ran up the steps of Hyorin's house and knocked on the door quickly. "Open up... Aish noona!"

Hyorin opened the door while yawning after Youngmin knocked several more times really hard. "What?" Hyorin asked sleepily.

"Is Aejung-noona here?" Youngmin asked impatiently.

"No." Hyorin mumbled before closing the door.

Youngmin stopped the door from closing completely with his foot. "Do you know where she is?"

"No." Hyorin answered. "Can you let me go sleep now? I just stayed up for two days straight to record for the stupid SM winter album."

"Aish, fine." Youngmin pouted. "I thought I was your favorite dongsaeng. Why are you acting like I'm not?"

"Because you are keeping me away from sleep." Hyorin yawned once more. "And Minwoo is my favorite dongsaeng, not you."

"Aish, sorry to bother you noona." Youngmin said as he removed his foot from the door. Hyorin was about to close the door but he heard a very familiar voice coming from inside Hyorin's house. He pushed the door open and spotted the person who spoke. "Noona!"

"Oh, hi Youngmin." Aejung smiled.

Youngmin glared at Hyorin. "I thought you said she wasn't here!"

"Oh did I?" Hyorin said. "I guess I forgot she was here."

"You told him I wasn't here?" Aejung questioned.

"Yeah." Hyorin answered. "If I said you were here then he'd come in and I wouldn't be able to go sleep, like what is happening right now."

"Oh, go back to sleep then." Aejung motioned for her unnie to go sleep. "What'd you come here for Youngmin-ah?"

"I was looking for you." Youngmin answered. "Everytime I look for you I have bad timing though."

"How so?"

"Whenever I ask for you, you're never where I'm searching." Youngmin pouted. "I'm always several moments late and you end up not there."

"Oh." Aejung chuckled. "Well, you found me now. Do you need me for something?"

"Well I just wanted to ask you something that I've been wanting to ask you for the past couple weeks."

"It seems important if you've been wanting to ask for a while."

"It is. Noona," Youngmin nodded as he took out a pen and piece of paper. "Can I have your autograph?"

"Ooh, that is important." Aejung commented as she took the pen and paper from him. She was about to sign it but saw words on the paper. "Youngmin-ah, there's writing on here. Do you have a different piece of—" Aejung stopped mid-sentence as she read what was on the paper.

"Let me be your boyfriend."

Aejung looked up to see Youngmin smiling. "So do you have an answer noona?"

Aejung continued staring at the paper before smiling. "Yes I do. My answer is yes. However, of all the days you had to ask me, why on Christmas?"

"Well, you're never around when I look for you." Youngmin pouted.

"Sorry." Aejung laughed.

"Yah! Keep it down!" Hyorin shouted from upstairs. "I'm trying to sleep!"

The new couple laughed to themselves. "Let's let noona sleep." Youngmin suggested as he grabbed Aejung's hand and led her out of the house.


~보이프렌드~

'Tis another one for Aejunggie~ (:
I think it's shorter than the other one-shots so far...?