Jeongmin

Can I Be Your Boyfriend?

Jeongmin stared into his mirror fixing his hair to make sure it was perfect as it usually was. As he was doing so he saw someone in the corner of his mirror. "I spy my prey~"

Jeongmin smirked and turned around, putting away his mirror as he continued to stare at the girl that was looking at the bracelets in the store. He strolled up to her whistling as she turned around. "Hi Jeongmin-ah, how are you?"

"I'm great. What about you?" He smiled at her. "So what are you doing here Saehyun-noona?"

"I'm just shopping for last minute Christmas gifts." She answered as she continued to browse through the bracelets.

"This is strange." He commented.

"What is?" She asked, moving onto the next rack.

"You usually have all the presents prepared early." Jeongmin picked up a certain necklace. 'This would look nice on her. Or maybe that one.' He put it back down. "It's strange to see that you still need to get presents for some people."

"I didn't have time to get all of the presents for all my friends yet." Saehyun sighed, "with the schedules SM is making us do and all."

Jeongmin nodded in understanding. "Yeah, Starship isn't really giving us much of a break. Although I think it's safe to assume that they give us more of a break than SM."

"I guess..." Saehyun mumbled. "Would this bracelet look good...?"

"I think it would look great on you." Jeongmin smiled.

"What?" Saehyun looked at Jeongmin. "Oh no, no. This isn't for me! I was thinking about getting it for one of my unnies."

"Oh." Jeongmin smiled. 'Can't you take a hint that I like you?'

Saehyun looked through the shop for a while longer as Jeongmin followed behind her closely. "I think I'm done. Have you gotten all of the presents that you need yet?" Saehyun asked as she grabbed her basket.

Jeongmin nodded. "Let's go pay for the presents then."

The two headed for the register but unfortunately had to wait in line, which was pretty long. Saehyun sighed. "Why is the line so long? I need to go pick up the cake for tonight's party."

"You're buying the cake?" Jeongmin asked.

Saehyun nodded. "Donghyun-oppa asked me to."

Jeongmin's right eye slightly twitched. "Why doesn't he just buy it himself? Why is he making you do it?"

"It's fine, I can go buy it." Saehyun smiled.

"Aish, that fool." Jeongmin slightly pouted. "I'll go with you to get it after."

"No, it's fine. I can go." Saehyun said as the line slowly inched forward.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Jeongmin smirked.

"No, of course not!" Saehyun shook her head. "Did it seem like I was going to?"

Jeongmin chuckled. "I was just kidding."

The two chatted some more as they waited in line. When they finally reached the register, Saehyun paid for her items and the two headed for the exit.

"Saehyun-noona?"

"Yeah?" Saehyun looked at Jeongmin.

"Go to the bakery first. I'll catch up with you." Jeongmin smiled. "I forgot to buy something."

"Okay." Saehyun nodded and left for the bakery.

Jeongmin ran back to the jewelry section. "Hm... Where did I see it?" He continued to look around for a bit. 'Found it!' Jeongmin picked up the necklace that he was looking at earlier and went to the register to pay for it. "Can you wrap it for me?"

"Have a nice Christmas!" the sales associate said after Jeongmin's present was wrapped and left the store.

Jeongmin stood thinking for a bit. "Which bakery did she go to?" He took out his cell phone and tried calling Saehyun. "Darn, she didn't pick up. I'll just take a guess." Jeongmin jogged to the nearest bakery, which was a couple blocks away. He entered the shop and luckily Saehyun was in there.

"Oh hey Jeongmin-ah." Saehyun smiled as she was about to pay for the cake.

"Y-yah! I'll pay for it!" Jeongmin went up to the register and handed his money over before Saehyun was able to.

"Jeongmin? I could have paid for it."

"It's fine. I'll make hyung pay me back later." Jeongmin grinned. "If he doesn't, I'll sound a blowhorn at night so that he won't sleep."

Saehyun giggled as Jeongmin grabbed the cake box and the two exited the bakery. "I can hold the box if you want."

"No it's fine." Jeongmin smiled as he held onto the cake box. "But you could hold this one if you want." Jeongmin handed a small gift box over to Saehyun.

"Oh, who's this for?" Saehyun examined the pretty box.

"You."

"Me?" Saehyun looked confused.

"Yup," Jeongmin glanced at her. "Open it."

Saehyun did as she was told. When she successfully opened the box she gasped. "Jeongmin, wasn't this the necklace you were looking at earlier?"

Jeongmin nodded. "I thought it would look nice on you, but then again, a lot of things could."

Saehyun continued to look at the necklace. "It's so pretty..."

"Just like you." Saehyun blushed at the comment. "So noona."

"Yes?" Saehyun looked up at Jeongmin.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jeongmin smirked.

Saehyun's eyes widened at the sudden question. "W-what? Are you joking?"

"Of course not." Jeongmin pouted. "Why would I joke about this?"

"Well, I didn't expect you to ask me this." Saehyun giggled. "I accept."

"Great." Jeongmin pulled Saehyun into a hug. "From today on, we'll be the Saemin pairing!~"

"I don't think it's a good idea to reveal our relationship yet..." Saehyun spoke.

"Aish, fine." Jeongmin pouted. "Let's get to the party so I can tell the rest of our friends." Jeongmin then grabbed Saehyun's hand and pulled her to the party.

 

~보이프렌드~


Merry Christmas Hannie!~
I hope you enjoyed it :D