Hyunseung

Can I Be Your Boyfriend?

Hyunseung sat on the couch eating some cookies at the Christmas party his friends were throwing at Minwoo's house.

"Hyung, do you want to play a game with us?" Minwoo came up to him, jumping up and down after all the soda he drank.

"No, I'm okay." Hyunseung smiled at the boy.

"Please!~" Minwoo dragged out the word. Hyunseung shook his head causing Minwoo to pout. "Fine, you're no fun..."

Minwoo hopped away as Hyunseung chuckled. He then went back to being bored on the couch. The doorbell rang and Donghyun shouted from the kitchen, "Hyunseung! Can you go get that!"

Hyunseung rolled his eyes but obliged and went to open the door.

"Hi oppa." the girl that he opened the door for greeted.

"Hi Hyunjae-ah." Hyunseung smiled. "You came pretty late."

"My parents wouldn't let me go." Hyunjae mumbled. "But I got them to change their minds. So uhm..."

"Yeah?" Hyunseung smiled.

"Would you mind moving aside so I can come in before I freeze out here in the snow?"

Hyunseung frowned. "Oh, sorry!"

"Yah! Hyunseung-hyung, close the door! You're letting cold air in!" Youngmin shouted from inside.

He moved aside for the girl to come in and sighed as he closed the door. 'Aish, what am I going to do?'

Hyunjae made her way over to the couch that Hyunseung was sitting at earlier with Hyunseung following right behind. The two sat there watching the others play some game related to the mafia. What a great Christmas game!

Hyunseung looked at Hyunjae, noticing that she looked bored. "Did you want to play with them?"

"No." she replied.

"Oh... Do you want some strawberry cake?"

"No."

'Shoot, I forgot she doesn't like strawberries...' Hyunseung leaned back on the couch. He sighed as there was an awkward silence between the two. "Uh, do you want some hot chocolate?" He suddenly remembered her favorite drink.

She looked up at him. "Sure~"

He smiled and went to the kitchen to get her some without realizing that she went with him. "Why can't I just tell her..." he mumbled as he grabbed a cup from the cupboard. "Why must I be so awkward?"

Hyunjae sat in a chair watching Hyunseung fidget around making the hot chocolate. She chuckled unconsciously at how adorable he was being at the moment, causing Hyunseung to jump.

"How long have you been there?" Hyunseung asked as he looked away.

"Ever since you got the cup out." Hyunjae watched in amusement as Hyunseung continued fidgeting. "Are you okay oppa?"

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" He began blabbing on and on about how he was fine.

"Oppa." Hyunjae called out, but alas he continued talking. "Oppa!"

"Yeah?" He turned to Hyunjae.

"You talk too much."

"Hyunseunggie!" The two turned to see Jeongmin grinning. "Use this chance to ask her!" He then dashed back into the other room.

"Ask me what?" Hyunjae raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Hyunseung said before handing her the cup of hot chocolate. "Here's your drink."

"Thanks." she took the cup from him. "So, what did Jeongmin want you to ask me?"

"If you'd be my girlfriend. Now let's go back to—" Hyunseung froze as he realized what he accidentally revealed to the girl beside him. "Crap."

Hyunjae watched in amusement. "What was it you just said?"

"Nothing." Hyunseung blushed and avoided eye contact with Hyunjae. "Let's go—"

Hyunjae grabbed Hyunseung's face and made him look at her before she let go. "It's too late to take it back. Now what were you saying?"

"C-can I be your boyfriend?" He stuttered and looked to the wall on his right.

"I don't know, can you?" She replied.

"W-what?" He blinked at her.

She chuckled. "Just kidding."

Hyunseung stared at her. "Wait, so is that a 'yes' or a 'no?'"

Hyunjae laughed. "It's a 'yes.'"

Hyunseung grinned at her before picking her up and spinning her around. "I can't believe you said yes!"

"Y-yah! Put me down!" Hyunseung stopped spinning and put the girl down.

"Are you two done?" Jeongmin poked his head in.

"Uh, yeah." Hyunseung rubbed the back of his head as the grin came back onto his face.

"Did she say 'yes?'" Hyunseung nodded as Hyunjae stared at the two curiously. Jeongmin turned his head and shouted. "She said 'yes!'"

"Finally!" A voice shouted from the room Jeongmin was in.

"Y-yah!" Hyunseung blushed. "What are you doing!"

Jeongmin stuck out his tongue and disappeared back into the other room.

"Aish, this kid." Hyunseung mumbled before turning back to Hyunjae, who had grabbed a chocolate bar from the table and was currently eating it.

"Want some?" Hyunjae offered.

Hyunseung grabbed her chocolate bar from her and put it to Hyunjae's mouth, "I'll feed you."

"I can do it myself oppa." Hyunjae blushed.

"Wha!" Hyunseung suddenly exclaimed, causing Hyunjae to jump.

"What?" She asked.

"You blushed! I didn't know you could do that." He teased.

"Y-yah!" She lightly pushed him.

He grinned and pulled her into a hug, "Merry Christmas~"



~보이프렌드~

Merry Christmas Maknae!~ :D
I tried making it as non-cheesy as possible for you. Lol
And yes, you like exactly nine marshmallows =3