Choi Seungcheol

Hold On You [ON HOLD UNTIL I GRT MY LAPTOP FIXED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He can't believe he snapped. And it was to his Sooyoung noona of all people! The teen is more than sure the older girl won't let him live it down for the next month or so. 'Why wasn't it Jina noona instead?' Is the thought that keeps on circulating his mind.

So here he is, standing outside Chanyeol and Sooyoung's room, beating himself to finally knock. He has already talked with the slightly older guy a while before and apologized, which the other easily accepted, so he doesn't have to think about a growling male down his neck. Chanyeol also promised to at least support him, since he can't really help, in apologizing to the woman.

He may be higher in rank than the couple but he respects them still, especially, Sooyoung. She practically took care of him when he was still struggling with his change. And he suspects that the only reason his rank is higher is because Sooyoung dotes on him like he's her younger brother and it would piss her big time if ever Chanyeol challenges him and end up hurting him.

The wolf's instinct to make his mate happy is stonger that any other feeling... or so they say. But the said boy can't seem to believe it. Not when he immediately sees red all around if someone managed to tick him off, nor the overwhelming desire to do his alpha's bidding. He's yet to believe any myth about having a mate.

He released the breath he didn't know he held so loud that if there's any way the couple were not aware of his presence before, that was changed now. He heard the movements inside stop and before he could change his mind, he raised his fist and knocked.

He expected Chanyeol to open the door for him, to give him some time before actually facing Sooyoung and possibly shield him if ever the woman thought to claw his guts out, so when the door opened to reveal the woman, all his words escaped him. Chanyeol's apologetic shrug may have been convincing if not for that really wide smirk on his lips.

Sooyoung leaned on the doorjamb, her right hand on her hips and one of her brows raised at him. She already has her pyjamas on and her hair is pushed away from her face by a wide headband. She did not talk at all, just waited for him to say his piece.

Seungcheol swallowed the lump on his throat then looked into her eyes.
"I'm sorry, Noona. I don't know what got into me. It was just my wolf spirit is too awake today and it wants something. And because I don't know what it wants for the first time, it been irritated and on the edge. I'm really sorry noona! I didn't mean to growl at you during dinner."

The boy seemed lost to Sooyoung. These are those rare times that the boy looked exactly how he aged and not the I'm-too-cool-for-school swag that he likes to show people. She pushed herself upright and pulled the boy into a tight hug, rolling her eyes at him.

"You're lucky I don't feel extra sadistic today."

Seungcheol chuckled. He knows forgiveness from the woman when he sees one and he knows not to question the ease of how she gave it. "Your mate's growling at me again." He whispered.

"He'll get over it." Sooyoung hugged him tighter in which he snuggled into before he pushed himself away from her.

"Why do you like pushing his buttons so much?"

"Well, the night gets better when he's mad. Off you go, pup." She winked at her before she slammed the door close. He's sure the night would be long for the pair. Thank God for sound-proof walls!

********

The next day is the same as the one before for Seungcheol. His wolf uncharacteristically alert so early in the morning but not so distracting so as to interfere with his routine.

He was still munching in his toast when a loud honk was heard then a loud yell. Ravi and Seungcheol scrambled out to see Sooyoung pressing on the car's horn. "If I'm late again today because of you two mongrels, I'm gonna tie your balls together and hang you in that forrest to be chewed by squirrels!"

"Noona, squirrels eat nuts not humans..." Ravi innocently replied.

"Exactly!" She turned to them from her perch on the passenger's seat, a naughty glint in her eyes and smirk, which made her mate laugh out loud and Ravi to bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter