Surprises

Hold On You [ON HOLD UNTIL I GRT MY LAPTOP FIXED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's P.O.V.

 

As soon as I have settled myself, I felt the room turn quiet again. I looked up to check if it is because the teacher has arrived or if there is another new student like me... If that is even possible. I rolled my mind's eye at the thought.

 

My eyes drifted to the door but no one is there. That is when I realized that everyone is looking at me... again. But not just any look. Some looked scared, some looked kind of confused, but a lot shoot murder from their eyes that I'm genuinely surprised that i'm still breathing.

 

'Oh-kay... Now what have I done?' I thought freaking out deep inside.

 

The silence stretched on like forever. When I felt the boy sleeping beside me jerk awake, everybody seem to scramble back to what they were doing before I entered the room. Like when the teacher suddenly comes in and the students suddenly run to their seats and act like they were there all this time, patiently waiting.

 

The boy beside me growled, or something near to that. Anyway, he pushed his body away from his table but his face is still hidden by the hood of his jacket. Curiosity got me. Why does my new classmates looked at me like that? Is it the first time they saw a transferee? Well, maybe. It's really unusual given the date. But nothing is impossible when you have a mother like mine. She can be veeeery persuasive when she wants to. Haha.

 

Wait... did I just answered my own question? And am I just asking another one? Gah... All this school thing is making me crazy and its just my first day.

 

I should have seen my lone seatmate's face if someone didn't close the door with a bang. Of course, I shifted my attention to the man who is now walking to the teacher's table upfront.

 

He is big... in a muscular way. He's not like the bouncers on bars or clubs I see on t.v., but it is enough to say that he can make his opponents sleep with just one punch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter