Mom Knows Best

Hold On You [ON HOLD UNTIL I GRT MY LAPTOP FIXED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mother is CRAZY!

 

The way she looked bugs the life out of me. It's as if I defied some divine prophecy or something... and knowing her, I most probably did just that. Argh, WOMEN!!

 

She went straight to the kitchen and started cooking. I considered following her but the sounds of pans and silver wares clinking and clanking rather loudly coming from where she is, seem quite dangerous. So I just turned and ran upstairs to my room to wash and then change out of my school clothes. Maybe if I keep to myself for a while, make her believe I'm being a good little puppy, she'll be tolerant by dinner. Maybe.

 

That might have been a good idea if only I didn't hear the doorbell ring. I was about to ignore it but just as I heard the door open, there's that weird feeling again. I felt it at school today, when we were talking about the booths for the moon festival, but I thought it was just because of the new surroundings. There's a weird tingling in my spine, both my hands are starting to shake and it seems that every strand of hair on my body is standing on ends. Whoever it is downstairs is someone or something dangerous.

 

A little while later, mom's knocking on my door. "Han-ie, we have visitors. Be a dear and remember your manners. Go down and greet them then help me set the table for dinner."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter