New Found Friends

Hold On You [ON HOLD UNTIL I GRT MY LAPTOP FIXED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEONGHAN'S P.O.V.

 

Knowing no one in the class, there was no way to know what the teacher announced about the exams. And raising my hand to ask Mr. Kim to repeat it would make him think I'm the kind of student that let his mind wander, which I'm definitely not!

 

Well, I just need to ask someone. Everybody starts off being strangers anyway. I'll need to do the first move!

 

I took a deep breath and turned to my only neighbor... only to find him hunched down on his table again.

 

Won't the teacher scold him?

 

The whole period passed by like that, as well as the whole morning classes. I'm just quite thankful that I don't have to stand in front of every class to introduce myself. YAY BLOCK SECTIONS!!

 

It's already lunch. I walked out to the garden where there are tables scattered around. Once again, I found myself the object of everyone's attention as I brought my lunch box out of my bag. I felt concious of how they stared like I'm an interesting animal from the zoo, until I felt two people take both seats beside me and notice another one taking the seat opposite mine.

 

"Don't mind them. They just can't help staring at awesome people like me." said the girl sitting in front of me. I remember her from my class, the one sitting in the front row by the window. She's one of those people that's instantly carved to one's memory, with her curly blond hair artfully hi-lited with purple, pink and blue. Looking at her fully now, her brown eyes are the most striking part of her face. The way she stares, the way she arches her brow, even the way she blinks, makes you think of tigers waiting to pounce on their preys. Her milky white complexion devoid of any mark. And her gestures hint grace equal to the said predator.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter