Chapter 6

Just A Kiss [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon clench her jaw and keep hung her head, she peek to the mirror in the lift and see the reflection of Jessica and Tiffany. She sighed, she doesn’t mad anymore but every time the scenes replayed on her head, Taeyeon’s heart is burning.

 

Flashback

After Taeyeon and Jessica prepared theirself for the party, they went to lift and met Tiffany inside of it. Taeyeon wore navy empire waist dress with black blazer on her shoulder while Jessica wore black wrap dress short sleeves that Taeyeon bought for her and Tiffany wore the pink dress also Taeyeon bought it for her. Before get inside the hall, Taeyeon leaned closer to Tiffany and she didn’t know someone glance to both of them with jealous eyes.

 

“I can go alone and don’t leave Jessica alone. Men in here are little too aggressive and not that nice.” Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany’s ear, made sure only both of them can hear.

 

Tiffany lifted her eyebrow and whispered back. “How did you know? And Are you sure you can be alone?” 

 

“I have accident with some guys from here when I went here with dad. And yes, I’m sure.”

 

Taeyeon glance to Jessica and found that her doctor looked like upset.  Did something happen to her?

 

“Accident? What accident?” Tiffany hissed to Taeyeon and Taeyeon looked back to Tiffany

 

“Unpleasant accident.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Tell me—“

 

“Ahem. I’m sorry for interrupt your convo. But the banquet hall’s door is here.”

 

Jessica’s cold voice send shiver down to Taeyeon and Tiffany’s spine. Both of them turned around their body and saw Jessica stood up in front big doors three steps behind them with unreadable face. For some reason, Taeyeon felt that Jessica angry to her while Tiffany only blinked and felt Jessica sound hate her.

 

Jessica lifted her eyebrow. “Are you guys done staring at me?”

 

“Oh right.” Tiffany and Taeyeon said it together and walked to Jessica.

 

When the door opened they saw banquet hall with luxury concept. Taeyeon guided Tiffany and Jessica to the owner of the party before they enjoy the party. And as Taeyeon walked in front of them, Tiffany kept taking some glances at Jessica, she didn’t know why but she felt Jessica didn’t want be around her.

 

“Nakamura-san.” Taeyeon smiled to the old man and bowed a little.

 

“Oh, Taeyeon-san. Glad you are here, Did you bring someone with you ?” The old man smiled.

 

“Ah yes, I’m here with my assistant and my friend.” Taeyeon introduced Tiffany as her assistant and Jessica as her friend to Nakamura.

 

“Welcome ladies and please enjoy the party.” Nakamura smiled.

 

“Hey, both of you can enjoy the drink. I need to talk with Nakamura-san.” Taeyeon looked to her assistant and her doctor.

 

Both of them nodded and smiled to Nakamura before left while Nakamura introduced Taeyeon to some business people.

 

Jessica walked in front Tiffany and Tiffany followed her. They ended up stood around the corner, when Jessica turned around her body, she surprised to find Tiffany stood behind her.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jessica lifted her eyebrow.

 

“Uh.. Well, maybe we can talk while waiting Taeyeon with her stuff..”

 

Jessica sighed. “You supposed to be there with her. Watching her from close and I will watch her from a distance.”

 

“What are you gonna do here alone and surrender with Japanese people?” Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. “I will only watch her while drinking some drinks. I will not flirt with any guys, even I don’t have a plan for do it—“

“Are you perhaps hate me?”

 

Jessica’s wide open. “What?”

 

Tiffany mumbled. “You sound mad and hate me..”

 

Jessica chuckled. “No, I’m not. It’s just my mood swing is horrible.”

 

“Ahh..” Tiffany chuckled.

 

Both of them didn’t realize someone watched them from far. Taeyeon smiled to scene she just watched, she was glad Jessica didn’t look like mad again after talk with Tiffany. Her smile, indeed so beautiful.

 

“Miss Kim?”

 

Taeyeon turned her head and smiled. “I’m afraid, I can’t come, Kazuto-san. This project with Nakamura-san will be the last project I will do it.”

 

Some people surprised with her words and asked her why. Taeyeon talked to them until she didn’t realize someone behind her, the person tugged her elbow.  Taeyeon turned her head and saw Tiffany with her eyesmile. She handed a glass of drink to Taeyeon and whispered.

 

“Don’t worry, Its apple juice. Jessica gave it to me to handed to you.”

 

Taeyeon smiled and muttered a thank you to her assistant then introduce Tiffany to the people with her. Tiffany accompanied Taeyeon and Taeyeon sipped the drink if she felt thirsty. Have a doctor not bad too—

 

Taeyeon lightly turned her head to Tiffany and leaned closer and whispered again. “Why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter