Chapter 2

Just A Kiss [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica laying on her bed after met Director Kim, she cannot stop thinking about the job. Jessica still confuse with the offer that Director Kim gave her, being doctor for Director Kim’s daughter. She has already told her parents about her new job and they are cool with it.

 

Flashback

 

“But you are still being doctor, right  sweety?” Mrs. Jung said while cooking for dinner.

“Yes.. but mom, I will not work at hospital instead I will work at The Kim’s house.” Jessica leaned her waist to counter and watched her mom.

“Who is you patient, Sooyeon?” Her dad who sat on chair at dining room.

Jessica looked at her dad who wore glasses while doing some stuff with his tablet. “Um.. if I am not mistaken, its Kim Taeyeon.”

Her dad stopped what he was doing. “Kim Taeyeon ?”

Jessica lifter her eyebrow. “You know her, dad?”

“I only know The vice president of KGroup who has name Kim Taeyeon. But I don’t know she is sick, maybe not her.” Mr. Jung folded his hand and leaned his back to back chair.

Jessica nodded. “So, work at The Kim’s house?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“Yes. Director Kim said that she has every single equipment for treatment her daughter at her house and a room for me if necessary.” Jessica walked to dining room and sat on the chair.

“Well, the answer still on you, sweety.” Mrs. Jung put some plate on table.

Jessica sighed and leaned her back to chair. Mrs. Jung stood behind her husband and placed her hand on her husband’s shoulder, Mr. Jung looked at his wife and smiled. He looked back to her daughter.

“Sooyeon, do you still remember the reason you want to be doctor?”

Jessica looked at her parents and nodded. “Then, help them and you will still keep your promise to her.”

 

END FLASBACK

 

 Jessica stare number card on her hand, she keep reading the number on it. Jessica sighed, she never become private doctor before and its bother her. She is fine with many patient but if only one patient that’s mean she has to close only with Kim Taeyeon. Jessica doesn’t like more into someone else, especially her patient. Sometimes she cannot hold herself to do anything for her patient, if she work at hospital she can follow the rules but Director Kim doesn’t give her any rules to her. Director Kim only give her a week to make her daughter want to do check up and after that Jessica will know how long she will treat Taeyeon.

 

“How long I will treat her..” Jessica mumble to herself.

 

Jessica sit straightly and take her phone from her jeans pocket. She look at the number card again and dial the number with her phone, she wait until connect with on other line.

“Director Kim ?”

 

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

 


Taeyeon loosen her bolo tie and her black blazer when she got into the lift, she just finished her morning meeting and now time for check some document. She take out her phone from her blazer’s pocket and she see the time, it has already afternoon. She was lucky this morning, her mother only prepare food for her and went work because her mother has a meeting too and didn’t cook for her son.

 

Taeyeon chuckles because she remembered her mother weird behavior and her brother face when he didn’t see another plate on table. Taeyeon press message icon on her screen phone and begin to type.

 

Soo The-Giant Lunch at 2 ? Call ! Bring our loudspeaker too !! Text you later, boss.

 

Taeyeon grinning at her bestfriend replied but her grin on her face is gone when the lift stop at her office room’s floor should be. Taeyeon put back her phone into the pocket and show her cold face when she is at work place but many employees said that the look make her become cool. The lift door opened and Taeyeon lift her head a little and some employees bow their head before make a way to let their Vice President walk, Taeyeon step out from the lift and walk to her room.

 

Taeyeon stop her step in front her assistant’s table and folded her hands on table and there she can she her bestfriend aka her assistant. “Fany-ah.”

 

“Hm?” Tiffany lift her head from computer and she her bestfriend aka her boss.

 

“Let’s have lunch together with the giant Soo at 2 ?” Taeyeon show her puppy eyes.

 

Tiffany chuckles and snap Taeyeon forehead slowly. “Arraseo, but Ms. Kim, now is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter