Chapter 4

Just A Kiss [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know ! I know ! Im late T.T Sorry guys, I knew you expected me to update soon when I said chapter 4 on it way, but I got accident that made my right hand couldn't move at all :( Thats why the chapter 4 delay. But ! Here we go ~~ Enjoy it guys !

 

 

 

 

 

Slowly, Taeyeon open her eyes, the birdsong and busy road she can hear. Taeyeon lay on her back slowly and brush her bangs which cover her eyes. She take her phone and see time, it has 8 am already. Taeyeon put back her phone on night table and see around. She just realize that she is on her hotel bedroom, last night she and some employee arrived in Japan.

 

Wait, speaking of Japan.

 

Taeyeon gets up on bed and slip her feet to slippers hotel, she walks to the door and open it. There’s she see Jessica sitting on long couch with a pillow and folded blanket beside her while her eyes focus to wide TV and her hand hold a cup. Jessica still wear white shirt that she wore last night, it is just she didn’t wear the thick light brown coat and black denim again, her pants changed into a white pants pyjamas.

 

Taeyeon keeps staring Jessica who doesn’t realize that Taeyeon stand on the frame door while looking at her. One Taeyeon’s wish come true; see Jessica when she wakes up in the morning. Who will not wish to see someone you love when you wake up?

 

Taeyeon smile to herself, indeed she needs to say thank you to Tiffany.

 

 

Flashback

 

Taeyeon walked to private jet that belong to KGroup, she needed to use private jet this time. Actually she didn’t need it, it just her brother forced her to use since she will resign soon but she never use amenities for airplane things, she is okay with normal airplane.

 

“Miss Kim?” A tall guy with pilot uniform approached her.

 

Taeyeon smiled to the guy while Tiffany behind her. Taeyeon did shake hands with the tall guy.

 

“My name is Jin, I will be your pilot for your flight also my partner Jaejoong. He is in cockpit to prepare your flight, Miss.” Jin show his smile.

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded. “Please be careful and stay safely.”

 

Jin nodded. “We will, Miss.”

 

Three of them walked to the Jet, Tiffany held Taeyeon’s elbow made Taeyeon stop her step. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and lift her eyebrow, questioningly her.

 

“You better enjoy your four days in Japan and thanks to me after that.” Tiffany merong at her and released Taeyeon’s elbow and got inside.

 

Taeyeon only looked at her assistant, when Taeyeon step inside the jet, Sehun who work as her chief security approached her.

 

“Miss, I didn’t know that we have new person for this new project.”

 

“Huh?”

 

Sehun pointed his finger. “That woman, she said she is one part of KGroup and Ms. Hwang allowed her to join.”

 

Taeyeon followed where Sehun’s finger appointed and she saw her. Jessica was sitting on one of aircraft seats in corner of her jet’s cabin, she wore a white shirt with light brown coat to keep her body warm and black denim for her legs.

 

“Miss Kim, perhaps do you know her?”

 

Taeyeon turned her head to Sehun. “Yes. Don’t worry, she is one part of KGroup but not in this new project.”

 

“What does it means, Miss?”

 

Taeyeon looked back to Jessica who stared at her too.“She is someone who will be around me for a while.”

 

“Oh, Okay then. Please take a seat, Miss. We will take off soon.”

 

Taeyeon smiled to Sehun and then walked to Jessica. Taeyeon took a seat that confronted with Jessica, she placed her back under table that in front both of them and she wore seatbelt while Jessica only stared at her.

 

“Wear the seatbelt, Miss Jung. We will take off soon.” Taeyeon smiled to Jessica.

 

Jessica smiled back and wore the seatbelt. “I hope you are okay with me that I will be around you from now on.”

 

Taeyeon leaned her back. She is not easily to give up.

 

“It will be okay, but can you tell me what is exactly your plan?”

 

Jessica did the same thing, she leaned her back to the seat. “Director Kim only gave me a week to get a result of your healthy and after that I will know if I will become your doctor or no.”

 

Taeyeon lifted her eyebrow. “Only a week?”

 

“Yes, a week.” Jessica nodded.

 

Then, Umma gave me a week too to change my mind?

 

“Hmm.. Then, I will not give you the result.” Taeyeon said with playful voice that Jessica heard.

 

Jessica chuckled. “Yeah, I knew that. That’s why I am here, Miss Kim.”

 

Taeyeon lifted her eyebrow and Jessica smiled.

 

“I am here to watch you, Miss. Because none cannot hold pain for long.”

 

End Flashback

 

Taeyeon ended her recall when she heard someone just sighed. Taeyeon look at Jessica who now is bitting her thin lips and she has already put the cup on table.  Oh no, don’t bite your lips.

 

Meanwhile Jessica still cannot choice between wake Taeyeon up or no. Tiffany told her that Taeyeon will be have a meeting at 10 am and Jessica will be the one who will call room service to bring Taeyeon’s breakfast but she doesn’t have a heart to wake her up. Jessica has awaked since 7 am because sleep on the couch not really comfy, she checked up Taeyeon after she washed her face. Then she saw Taeyeon’s peaceful sleep face, God, it was so beautiful, cute and little bit y.

 

Jessica bite her lips and her mind start show up Taeyeon’s sleep face.

 

Should I wake her up? Its almost 8:30 am.. But, I cannot wake her up especially she has peaceful face.

 

No, its cute and y too.

 

Wait, y?

 

Well, her blonde hair was a little bit messy..

 

Her bangs was covering her eyes..

 

Her white skin looked like so soft..

 

Her sharp jaw and her lips–

 

Lips?!

 

God, control your own mind, Jessica ! 

 

Jessica shut her eyes and clap her cheeks with her palms. Taeyeon who was staring Jessica while her left side leaned on frame door but when Jessica suddenly shut her eyes and clapped her own cheek a little bit hard make Taeyeon jump a little.

 

“Woah, easy to your face, Dr. Jung.”

 

Taeyeon’s voice made Jessica open her eyes and turn her head to the owner of the voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter