Chapter 1

Just A Kiss [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2016

Present

 

 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep–

 

A hand hit the top of alarm to turn off it. Slowly, Taeyeon pop out her head from under blanket and open her eyes. She grumble when sunlight hit her face, she rub one of her eye with her another hand and turn her head where her hand landed.

 

09:00 AM

 

Taeyeon sigh and sit on edge of bed. She does stretching her body and hold her chest while took a deep breath and she exhales slowly.

 

“Only a year and I will spend it for search her.” Taeyeon whispered to herself.

 

She gets up and walk to bathroom to prepare. After took a bath she wears underwear and white shirt and slip hem of the shirt into black jeans. Taeyeon walks to mirror and see herself, her tip blonde short hair is wet because of the water. Brown will be good.

 

Taeyeon took her black blazer, clutch bag ad get out from her room. She walks to downstairs and her steps go to kitchen, she saw her mother is cooking and her brother sit on chair with hold newspaper on his hand.

 

“Oh Taeyeon, you are up.” Her mother look at her while Taeyeon open refrigerator to get a bottle of cold water. Taeyeon only nod to answer her mother.

 

“Wanna breakfast together, my little sis?” Her brother look up from newspaper to see Taeyeon.

 

“Nope. Sorry umma.” Taeyeon smiled to her mother.

 

“I don’t mind as long you eat later, Arraseo?”

 

“Don’t worry I will ask Soo to eat together.”

 

Taeyeon drink the water while her bother is staring at her. Taeyeon lifted her eyebrow and her brother only chuckle and shake his head. Taeyeon closed the bottle with bottle cap and put down on counter.

 

“Oh right oppa. Have you found a new Vice President to replace me?”

 

“Not yet.. Wae?”

 

Taeyeon shake her head. “You should I find it soon. I will resign after replace you at Japan meeting.”

 

“Sure– What ? That’s too soon, little sis !”

 

Taeyeon smirked and shrug. “You better don’t break our promise, big bro.”

 

Taeyeon grinned when she saw her brother’s palm face. She walks to her brother and pats her brother’s shoulder. “I have enough money to travel around the world now. So let me do what I want.”

 

After patted her brother’s shoulder, Taeyeon walks to her mother and kiss her mother’s cheek. “I will go now.”

 

Her mother smiled. “Be careful, Taeyeon-ah.”

 

Taeyeon nodded and walk to coffee table where her car’s key laying. “See you at office, big bro.”

 

“See you, little sis.”

 

Jiwoong watched her sister is walking to front door. He looks down when he heard sound of door closed and he grips the newspaper.

 

“Umma, Does your plan work?”

 

Mrs. Kim put down a plate of kimchi fried and a glass of orange juice on the dining table.

 

“Don’t worry, I found her. I just need to talk with her.”

 

Jiwoong smiled. “Thanks umma.. I just don’t too far with Taengoo.”
 

Mrs. Kim chuckled. “None want to be far away from our Taeyeon, Jiwoong –ah.”

 

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

 

Ding! “Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at Gimpo International airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened–“

 

Jessica open her eyes slowly and sit straight, not forget she is yawning. Jessica looks to her phone.

 

9:05 AM

 

“Breakfast in Korea.” Jessica smiling to her own plan.

 

“I am so sorry, Miss. But please your seat belt.” One of stewardess inform her with kindly.

 

Jessica smiled to the stewardess and fastened her seat belt. She put in her phone back to her grey jacket’s pocket and take her bag to put on her lap. Jessica shut her eyes and lean back her back to back seat when the plane is shaking because of landed. She open her eyes again when she heard announcement that they have landed and they have to wait until the plane stop move. After she heard announcement that the pilot says thank for joining the trip with them and they can walk out now, she gets up and ready to get her things.

 

Jessica walks to the parking lot while her hands are busy, her left hand help phone on her ear and her right hand pulled her suitcase. “Jung Soojung! Where are you ?”

 

Jessica heard her sister voice from other side. “5 minutes again, sis !”

 

“Are you really on your way Soojung–“

 

Krystal cut her sister words. “Krystal for me, unnie ! And I really on my way to you so see you later. I need to drive, Bye!”

 

Krystal hang up the call. Jessica chuckled and put her phone into her bag. Jessica stand up on the side of pick up area and she looks up to see the sky but the sun to bright so Jessica narrowed her eyes and look down while blinks few times to clear her view. And she just remembered that she has sunglasses in her back, she chuckled to her own folly.

 

Jessica take out her sunglasses from her bag and when she wore it, a white BMW 650i arrived in front of her and passenger seat’s windshield open. Jessica see her sister sit on driver seat with smug smile of her sister’s face.

 

“Try to look cool, Sis ?”

 

Jessica smirk to her sister and flip her hair. “ I have already cool since I was born.”

 

Krystal show her unbelievable face to her sister and Jessica only laugh to her sister reaction. Krystal shake her head and unlock the car trunk, while Jessica chuckle to her sister and put her suitcase into the car trunk and closed it. Jessica walks to passenger seat and open the door , she saw a cup of starbucks on drinking place before take a seat.

 

Jessica take the cup and sip the liquid in the cup after she wore seat belt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter