Chapter 3

Just A Kiss [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

They are staring each other, Taeyeon keep her eyes on Jessica even though she blinks for few times and Jessica does do the same thing but she doesn’t know why she cannot look away from the sparking brown orbs which Taeyeon has.

 

Taeyeon mouth opened but she close it again and clear . “Pardon?”

 

Jessica confuse look show up. “Er, What do you mean Miss ?”

 

Taeyeon smile a little. “Who are you again? I’m sorry I distracted before.”

 

Jessica smile to Taeyeon. “Jessica Jung, your new private doctor.”

 

“Hmm.. My pri—“  Wait, What ? She is my private doctor ?!

 

This time Taeyeon looks at Jessica with her eyes widened while Jessica lift her eyebrow, questioningly her.

 

“Who hired you, Doctor Jung?” Taeyeon’s asked coldly.

 

“Director Kim; your mother, Miss—“

 

Taeyeon cut Jessica words. “I’m sorry Doctor Jung, But I don’t need any doctor.”

 

Jessica squint her eyes at Taeyeon. “Miss Kim. You are sick, I am here to help you.”

 

“What I said before, Doctor Jung?” Taeyeon stare at Jessica.

 

She is the hard one, indeed stubborn like what her assistant said. Jessica thought in her head.

 

“ I don’t remember I have a meeting with anyone this afternoon. So, May you leave, Doctor Jung ? I have things many to do.” Taeyeon look down to document she read before.

 

Jessica look at Taeyeon and she smile sweetly. “ I know this is not going well. But Miss Kim, I will not that give up easily. I will come back to you again and again because I knew you still have many dreams to catch and I am here to help you. Well, I think I am going to leave today but I hope you aren’t tired to see me often.”

 

Jessica bow her head and turn around, back facing Taeyeon who freeze in her chair. Jessica walks out from Taeyeon’s office, she closed the door and lean back to the door, she sigh.

 

“Rough meeting ?” husky voice, Jessica heard.

 

Jessica saw Tiffany who is standing behind her table. Jessica smiled. “She is just like what you said.”

 

Tiffany chuckles and smile. “I am sorry for Taeyeon’s stubbornness. It’s hard to handle for everyone, sometimes it’s hard for me too.”

 

Jessica walks to Tiffany. “It’s okay and don’t worry I am not give up yet.”

 

Tiffany only smile to Jessica and Jessica smile back. “But I need your help to get Miss Kim the treatments.”

 

Tiffany’s smile wider. “I am willing to help you, Doctor Jung.”

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon still freeze on her chair, she saw the sweet smile she missed from reflection of glass on her table work. The sweets smile Jessica has always make Taeyeon feel fluttered, too beautiful and yet too lovely which makes Taeyeon fell for her and now she fell again for the second time.

 

Taeyeon lean her back to chair and smile to herself. She hold her chest and sigh relief, she never thought the feelings will come back again and Jessica also comeback to her without Taeyeon searching her. Jessica one step closer to her and Taeyeon only stay in her place.

 

You’re mother, Miss–

 

Jessica words make Taeyeon take her phone and dial her mother number, she needs to know why her mother did this. She knows her mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter