Chapter 5

Just A Kiss [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note :

Italic with grey color : The person say it in her/his mind.

Enjoy !!

 

“How about this?”

 

“Er..”

 

“Fany, that’s too much..”

 

“Why? Jessica will be perfect if she wears this dress, taetae.” Tiffany hold a hangers of a  red halter dress.

 

“But, isn’t it too expose her body?” Taeyeon stare  the dress while Jessica just watch them.

 

They are in dress boutique and having argue to choose dress for Jessica. After what happened between Taeyeon and Jessica, they were being awkward and Tiffany saw that when they had lunch together so she brought up about the party that will be held tonight and she forced Jessica to come with them with reason; I might drink too much later and can’t keep my eyes on Taeyeon.

 

Jessica didn’t have any reason to reject Tiffany over anyway, she has to keep her eyes on Taeyeon especially in crowded place, it might be dangerous.

 

“How about this one?” Taeyeon voice distracted Jessica mind.

 

Jessica look at Taeyeon and see a black wrap dress short sleeve’s Taeyeon show to her and Tiffany.

 

“And why is that ? Oh come on, red color will be great ! It’s a party, Tae.”

 

Taeyeon look back to the dress. “Well, this dress isn’t expose too much maybe only chest and Jessica has good chest–“

 

“Good chest, huh?”

 

Taeyeon turn her head lightly to Tiffany who has grin on her face while Jessica look down to hide her blush.

 

Taeyeon’s cheeks turn to pink. “Y-yeah.. G-good c-c-hest..”

 

“Then..” Tiffany take the dress from Taeyeon and give it to Jessica. “Try it first !”

 

Jessica nod and take the dress then go to fitting room, leaving the grinning Tiffany and the byun Taeyeon.

 

“Since when you knew she has good chest?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon who doesn’t dare to look her bestfriend.

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon, I knew you are a byun but I don’t know you this byun like you imagine your crush body .”

 

“I didn’t imagine it ! I swear–“

 

Tiffany cut Taeyeon words and show her eyesmile. “Buy me a dress and I will not tell this to Soo.”

 

“What–“

 

“Oh my gosh ! That pink dress is so cute !” Tiffany walk to another hanger dress.

 

Taeyeon sigh and follow Tiffany. “Yah Fany, how many pink dress now? You just bought the limited edition dress two days ago!”

 

Tiffany glare to Taeyeon. “That time I bought it with my own money, so this time is yours.”

 

“Isn’t that too expensive–“ “Okay ! I will try this and come on we should see Jessica.”

 

Tiffany grabbed the pink dress and walk away from Taeyeon to fitting room. Taeyeon doesn’t have choice so she follows Tiffany again, but her mind goes to somewhere.

 

Jessica with wrap dress which expose her chest..

 

Her cleavage..

 

I saw her s a little bit, but I think her size is C-cup.

 

“TaeTae?”

 

No no, Maybe D-cup?

 

“Kim Taeyeon.”

 

D-cup is too big. I bet it is C-cup.

 

“Miss Kim?”

 

I wonder, how it feels if I touch it..

 

It will be so soft..

 

“Taeyeon!” Jessica’s panic voice disenchant Taeyeon from her byun mind.

 

Taeyeon look at Jessica who is wearing black wrap dress which expose her beautiful chest and cleavage while her hands hold Taeyeon arms. Taeyeon blinks and sees Jessica worried eyes again.

 

“Your face is red and you were walking unstable. Are you okay, Taeyeon?” Jessica gently asked Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon’s face turn to more red and hung her head. She feels embarrassing, she just imagined Jessica’s s. “I just feel dizzy..” Taeyeon mumbles.

 

“Okay, I will change faster and then we should back to hotel. Tiffany, please guide Taeyeon to sit on sofa there, I’m afraid she will collapse.” Jessica spoke with firm voice and release Taeyeon’s arms.

 

“Come on, Tae.” Tiffany circle one of her arm at Taeyeon’s waist and they are walking to the sofa.

 

Taeyeon sunk herself on the sofa while waiting Jessica changing. “Does your head hurt, taetae?”

 

Taeyeon look up and see her bestfriend’s  worried face. Taeyeon shake her head a little and Tiffany sigh relief. A little Taeyeon feel guilty because she just lied to two person are important for her life but she knows she cannot say that she feels dizzy because imagine Jessica’s part body.

 

Jessica has already changed her clothes and now she hurried walk to Taeyeon. She looks Taeyeon carefully, she is so worried about Taeyeon even though she doesn’t have the new file of Taeyeon healthy but somehow she knows that Taeyeon on serious stage.

 

Tiffany get up from sofa and look at Jessica with worried face. Jessica understand how worried Tiffany just by her look, she feels the same way. Jessica smile a little to make sure that Taeyeon isn’t on bad condition since Taeyeon’s breath still stable. Tiffany nod and take the dress from Jessica’s hand.

 

“I will pay our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter