[2] The Truth

Stories about Myoui Mina with her pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy birthday Minatozaki Sana! Thanks for taking care of Mina all the time, and teaching her how to 'snake' around, lol! 

Chapter 2

I slapped myself few times to make sure that I’m not dreaming right now? I never know I can be such a smooth talker, hey wait, that’s not what I have to pay attention now. Conclusion, I was drunk and flirt with this bartender and followed her home and what else? Aishh, my head hurts!

“Memories back?” She crossed her arms and glared at me.

“Nope!” I opened the door and tried to escape from her.

Door opened, someone walked pass…

“Hey!” She hugged me tight and closed the door immediately before the ‘someone’ saw me.

“You are not wearing clothes, idiot!” She was scolding me, but her voice was so soft and somehow it calms me, I feel like she will be the one to protect me no matter what happens.

We stayed in the position for a while. Her hug was warm and her scent, it smells so good -- and my memories starting to come back.

Flashback

I kissed on her forehead and slowly to her nose, and her cheeks. Before I captured my lips with hers, she gently grabbed my chin and kissed me on my lips. Her hands were playing around my back and I unconsciously grabbed her neck with my arms. Her kiss was so soft and slow, unlike the kisses given by Dahyun – rough and dry.

Our kisses become a passionate one and without giving anyone of us have the time to breathe. Her tongue my teeth by asking permission to enter my mouth. I’m responded with another kiss and let it play in my mouth. The kiss apart tills we were out of breathe, and gasping for air.

She gently pushed me to the bed and started to take off my clothes. My bare body exposed to the cold air and started to shiver. By the time I was shivering, my brain like getting back some senses. Why am I doing this? I don’t even know this girl well and now I’m laying on her bed. What if I get pregnant after this? What if she’s a ert that set up cameras in her room while doing this with others? What if she – I started to burst in tears.

“Oh my, what’s wrong? Did I hurt you?” Mina jumped up immediately and caressed my hair.

“Don’t touch me!” I cried even louder and wrapped myself in the blanket.

“Am I too bad at it?” Mina faked a smile.

“Okay, I will stop. Don’t cry anymore. I’m sorry, ok?” She looked panic but still managed to comfort me. Why is she so sweet and gentle?

I hugger her and tried to stop my tears.

“I’m sorry. I think the alcohol hit me hard, I never do such thing before, I’m not some that sleep with anyone at the bar.” I buried myself in her neck and whispered.

“Haha, so am I one of the ‘’?” Mina gently patted on my head and laughed.

“No, that’s not what I meant. I mean I’m sorry for bringing troubles to you.” I looked at her and pouted.

“Not really a big deal! So you want to back now?” She questioned.

“I – have no – place to go.” I looked down and sighed.

“Eh?” Mina stared at me weirdly.

“I’m Japanese, I move here to stay with my girlfriend two years ago. We break up now so --” I answered weakly and rubbed my puffy red eyes.

“The night is young! And I’m a great listener.” She flashed her gummy smile with two bottles of vodka on hands.

“Keke, thanks!” I started to complain about everything of Dahyun like she love chocolate more than she loves me, never help me to carry heavy stuffs, never hold my hands in the public, I need to do all the laundry etc..

Mina is really the best listener in the world, she will have nodded at every complains I have made, make eyes contact throughout the conversations, never judge or interrupted my stories, and comfort me time to time as in she really putting herself in my shoes and understand about everything I have said.

We have spent the few hours by chit chatting, drinking vodka and judging Dahyun together. The alcohol slowly getting greater effect on us, our speech gets slurred sometimes and I started to feel giddy and hot!

“It’s so hot over here, do you mind?” Mina fanned herself for multiple times and started taking off her clothes and revealed her black sport bra.

“Nah, I enjoy it! No—no, I mean- I’m ok, I’m cool with it.” I burped and stared at her perfectly shaped abs.

“Okay—it’s better now!” Mina giggled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter