[1] The Night Is Young

Stories about Myoui Mina with her pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Think positive and great things will happen, no one can break you, including yourself. :) Talk to anyone about your problems instead of keeping it to yourself. True that, they might not be able to solve your problem, but they do have the abilities to encourage and ease your pain when you're feeling down. Don't choose the worst way to end your pain. 

I'm not a Shawols but the news about Jonghyun is such a hearbreaking one. He was a great singer, a talented one. May he rest in peace, and you've done well, Kim Jong Hyun.

-----

Chapter 1

I released a lazy yawn before I open my eyes.

Oouch, why is my head hurts so much? What have I done yesterday? I tried to remember but failed so I just rubbed forehead gently and sighed. Duh, whatever! At least I’m safe and sound, keke.

I stood up after few stretches but accidentally dragged the blanket away.

“I’m cold, cover me with the blanket, please.” There’s a nearly woman ON MY BED! she is just wearing her bra.

“WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?!” I kicked her back immediately which caused her fall on the floor.

“Ouch, what the --” I slapped her on the face before she could finish her sentence.

“You ert! Who are you! Why are you only wearing bra? And why are you lying on my bed? You better stand still, I’m going to call the cops now!” I grabbed my phone and tried to dial a number, but I couldn’t access it by keying the wrong password for few times.

“That’s mine!” She caressed her own face and glared at me.

I did not properly look at her earlier due to my anger, but now when I look at her again. She looks familiar, I think this is not the first time we met? I also realized that she is very gorgeous, her cold sharp stares are attractive too, the mole on her nose makes her looks y and she has red cheek – oh wait, I guess that’s because I slapped her earlier. Duh—Minatozaki Sana, what’s wrong with you? This is not the right time to appreciate this ert nearly woman that lying on your bed!

“First, I’m not a ert. You were the one that start flirting with me at the bar.” She took the clothes on the floor and wear it.

“Uh huh, don’t try to cheat me!” I shook my head.

“Second, look at yourself before complaining my appearance.” She raised her eyebrows and looked at me from my head to toes.

I followed her stares and looked at myself “Oh geez, why am I ?” I grabbed the blanket on the floor and covered my body with it.

“Third, this is my bed.”

“Huh, ridiculous! This is my b---- Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed out loud when I scanned through the room, this is not my bed! This is not Dahyun’s room! Oh my god.. What’s happened yesterday.

“You really cannot remember why are you ?” She smirked.

“You me! Oh my, what have I done wrong to deserve this? My mum always tell me never talk to a stranger, never drink at the bar alone, never.. ” I cried while blabbering, I should have listen to my mum’s advice.

“Oh my, I guess you have split personality.” She looked frustrated and shook her head.

“No, you are the one that have mental disorder!”

“You me”

“You are the worst woman in this world.”

“You are pretty, but your heart is rotten!”

“You are helpless, the cops will find you soon and you will live in jail for the rest of your life!”

“Everyone will know about your name, the worst of the worst, Myoui Mina!”

Myoui—Mi—na – Myoui Mina!

“Mina—Ah. Can I kiss you?” I shut my mouth when I flashback to what happened last night.

Flashback

“KIM DAHYUN! What are you trying to say? It’s my birthday tomorrow!” I raged at my girl.

“Yea, so? I need to work,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter