[3] Is me, Sally

Stories about Myoui Mina with her pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MiTzu Chapter 3

Sorry for the long updates, my readers *bowed 90 degree* I was so busy and went for a business trip for a month! I’m like TT, just like TT -- Working life is tough. I will try my best to update it frequently, one chapter in every two weeks?  Lol!
I realized that most of the readers just comment down which pairing they want and never leave comment about my fic. Don’t be shy, comment down and let me know, whether it’s boring, funny, no jam, interesting etc. So I can improve more on my upcoming fanfic :)

Enjoy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside JYP Mart

Tzuyu’s POV

Relax, Tzuyu. Breathe in – but Mina kissed Jisoo, she kissed her. SHE KISSED HER! Nah, nah~~ is ok. Is ok, chill. Breathe out – Breathe in again – and breathe out – Okay, great. Breathe in again --

“Chaeyoung, let’s back to college.” Finally, I calmed myself and able to talk again.

“Why your face so red? Are you having a fever?” Chaeyoung put her sweaty palm on my forehead.

“Why are your palm so sweaty. You good?” I secretly wiped my forehead.

“Your face still red, are you ok?” Chaeyoung ignored my question and asked.

“Not sure, but definitely better than you. Your face look like a tomato.” I tried to but realized that my palms are as sweaty as hers too.

“Really? Yours too!” She touched her own cheeks and faked a laugh.

“…”

“…”

“I’M NOT OKAY!” My anger came up within seconds when I saw how’s great Mina and Jisoo interact over the café there.

“Shhhhh, you are too loud.” She covered my mouth as some of the pedestrians were giving me a judgemental look.

“What’s wrong?” She continued.

“I don’t know. My heart – Aishhhh, it beats extremely fast since this morning.” I touched my chest and able to feel my heart was pumping fast.

“Are you suffering from heart attack? She looked shock and held my arms.

“Seriously?! NO! I think I like her.” I pointed the two figures that giggling with each other at Café NY.

“Oh? The new girl?”

“I don’t know. But she somehow reminded me of one of my friends, and I don’t like that friend to be that close to anyone else, except me.” I said aggressively.

“Who’s that girl? You love that friend more than me?” Chaeyoung faked a cry and pouted.

“I love you as a friend. And I loved her more than a friend.” I patted her head. 

“You don’t know her, she was my childhood friend. The troublemaker.” I continued with a big smile on my face when I think of that troublemaker.

Chaeyoung’s POV

What a coincidence? Mina though Tzuyu resembles her first crush and Tzuyu somehow feels that Mina looks like her childhood friend!

“Sally??” I whispered.

“Eh! Stalker – How you know my English name? I never use it for years.” Tzuyu shocked at first and scratched the back of her head.

“Is that somehow – possible – maybe – your childhood friend’s name – is Sharon?” I spoke slowly and observing Tzuyu’s expression.

 “WHAT!” She screamed out loud which caused me to jump up high.

“What’s was that scream for?” I covered my ears and slapped her arms.

“Ho—w you -y-kno—w? Don’t tell me!” She stammered and opened widely.

“IS YOU!!” I hugged her tightly, I was so happy for Mina, her sixth sense was right. Tzuyu was her first crush.

“Eh—Sharon? You stop growing at 10? Why are you so --- and I can’t believe that I never suspect you to be her, I mean Sharon. But – it’s just – make no sense? Errrr, Sharon was pretty, smart, funny, kind, cheerful –- and I thought dimples are in genes, how come you have dimples now? I --- you sure you are that Sharon?” Tzuyu looked happy at first but slowly she started to brag non-stop!

“CHOU TZUYU, are you an idiot? Seriously!” I rolled my eyes and thought ‘I’m pretty, smart, funny, kind and cheerful too!’ * Hmph*  

“You are not – Sharon?” She questioned while raising her eyebrow.

“Yes, I’m not!” I rolled my eyes twice.

“Thanks GOD!” She closed her eyes and prayed.

“WHAT! Am I that bad?” I hit her shoulder and walked away.

“Of course you are not! You are perfect, but you are not really my style.” Tzuyu hugged me then grimaced.

“And how do you know about Sharon?” Tzuyu questioned.

“Answer me first! Do you like her?” I’m not going to let anyone to hurt my beloved cousin, not even my best friend.

“Sharon? I don’t like her, I loved her.” Tzuyu gave me a sincere smile.

“What about now?”

“I’m not sure? I told you before, no one enter my heart for the past few years. but…” She replied slowly.

“But? Who?” Omg, why am I sweating! Pity my dear cousin, she was late! *Sighed*

“Her.” She pointed her fingers to the two figures that busy chatting in the opposite café.

“OMG! Jisoo? That’s why you are here? To stalk her with Mina?” I was shocked and spoke in high-pitched voice.

“Nononononononononono--- ” I squatted on the floor and shook my head.

“Mina.” She whispered.

“Huh? Pardon--” Am I imagining things right now?

“Mina, I came here to stalk Mina.” Her cheek was flashing red.

“”Mina?” I questioned. Luckily the one she likes is not my Jisoo.

“Yes!” She nodded.

“Myoui Mina?” I asked again to confirm.

“Yes!” She nodded again.

“Sharon Myoui Mina!” Hoooray! I’m so happy for my cousin.

“Ye—Huh? Mi---Mi-Mina, Sharon? Mina is Sharon? You --- you mean this Myoui is Mina? No, I mean this – this – this Mina is my Sharon?” She can’t stop herself from stammering.

“YES! And she is not yours, she is mine.” I’m happy for Mina but still defended my cousin’s love towards Mina at the same time.

“You two are an item?” She looks disappointed and I can see tears are at the corner of her eyes.

“No, silly. She is my cousin.” I patted her head and smile.

“Oh geez, why you never tell me.” She glared at me.

“I don’t even know your past love stories.” I rolled my eyes.

“Look, Mina and Jisoo are leaving soon. I need to confess to her now.” Tzuyu was so excited and decided to cross the road without checking the traffic.

“Hey! Watch out. Just grab a cab, you confess to her at my home.” I swing my hands to stopped a cab.

“Okay.”

Tzuyu’s POV

My heart, it beats so fast that I afraid I will have passed out anytime. Can’t believe I have fall in love with a same girl twice. Why can’t I recognize her at the first sight? That gummy smile, yes, its 100% similar. The cab stopped and Chaeyoung grabbed me in her house as fast as she could, when we decided to switch on the light, we can hear footsteps are nearer so both of us just hide behind the door.

“Why are we hiding?” I whispered softly.

“Yea, why? Whatever, she coming in.” I bet’s that our instinct, when we are doing something aren’ts expecting, we might afraid others to find out so we will act extremely strange, that’s why we are hiding.

Chaeyoung’s home

Mina’s POV

Can’t believe Jisoo is such a talkative girl, we have been chat in the café till late night. I told her everything about me like I came from Japan, I’m living with my overprotective cousin, how Tzuyu closely resembles my first crush, my little dream with my first crush, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter