[1] We Belong Together

Stories about Myoui Mina with her pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinaYeon shippers, sorry for the long wait! LOL, I just realised there's many once voting for MinaYeon in the comment section.

I was buys recently and a bit rush while writting this fic so I skipped few details on describing the scene, will try to add it in when I'm free. Hope you all will enjoy this fic :) 

---

“I love you.” I looked down and handed a box of chocolate after my confession.

“I don’t.” She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I was 22, that was my first confession and first heart break.

“Here, please accept my heart.” I gave her my biggest smile with a bouquet of roses.

“No.” She shook her head and ran away.

One month later, I confessed to my crush again, on her birthday. Same goes to last month, she rejected me again.

“Hey, Mina.” I sat next to my crush with a heavy heart.

“Yes?” She replied without looking at me.

“Nothing, just want to --” I tried my best to flash her my bunny smile.

“Nayeon, stop confessing your love to me.” She sighed and switched her gaze to her mobile game.

“Haha, not this time. Just want to let you know, me and my family are moving to Japan next week, I guess, I will never back to Korea again.” I bitten my lips to stop myself from crying, how could I move to Korea and never able to see the love of my life anymore?

“Oh.” She nodded after she accidentally dropped her phone.

“Don’t -- forget -- me, ok?” I whispered with a tremble voice.

“Okay bye.” She turned her back at me and answered coldly.

“Bye – Myou—I M—i—na.” My teardrops started to roll down from my cheek. I glanced at her one last time before I ran back home.

The love of my life still never love me back like the way I love her. She doesn’t even care about the fact I’m moving with my family to another country within a week time. She doesn’t even bother to comfort me or promise me that we will still be contacting others even we are in different countries. She doesn’t care anything about me. But why? Why am I still loving her? Why my heart still aches so much when I think about her?

---

Flashback

“Mina, your crush is coming!” Momo teased and poked my cheek.

“Shut it, Momoring. You are too loud, she might hear you” I hit her arm immediately to stop her from announcing to the world about who’s my crush is.

“Kekeke, why don’t you confess to her?” Momo suggested while chewing her jokbal.

“There’s too many girls around her, I don’t think I will stand any chances.” I sighed and looked at my crush. Why is she so perfect on everything, how I wish she would be mine.

“Never try never know--” Momo gently pat on my shoulder.

I unconsciously sighed again. Why is it so difficult to be in love?

She is perfect. I remembered when the first time I saw her, not really romantic but a heart-warming one. I accidentally bumped onto her friend which caused the ice coffee on her hands spilled out and wet the floor, and my clothes. I was panicked and immediately apologize to her friend. Her friend hissed and walked away angrily but she never. She passed me her handkerchief and helped me to picked up the cup.

I appreciated her action by giving her a sincere smile and she returned with a bright one. Because of that smile, my world stopped for a while, till I heard her angelic voice. She said “Hi, I’m Nayeon.” and reached out her hand. I hold it and gave her a firm handshake before introducing myself. Never expect such a pretty lady will have enormous hands, it’s like she could snap someone’s wrist with a bit of her strength. I laughed at my inner thought and replied, “I’m Mina.”

Since then, we became closer and found out that we are under the same society, dancing society. We will discussed about the new dance moves after every lesson ended, teaching each other when anyone of us couldn’t follow up the steps given by tutor, and we did performed together for few times. And slowly, I know the feelings of mine to her is not just simple crush anymore, I like her, or maybe I should say – I love her.

---

“Minari, it’s Valentine Day. Try your luck and confess to her!” Momo was eating her octopus ramyun while cheering me.

“I – I don’t know what to do?” I stammered on my own thoughts of confessing to Nayeon.

“Just tell her you love her, that’s all.” She took another big bite of her ramyun.

“What if she rejects me?” I pouted and lay my head on the table.

“What if she accepts you?” She smirked.

I blushed on the statement. Yes, what if Nayeon accepts me? I should try, right? I took a big breath and nodded on my own decision “Yes, I will confess to her!” I went to buy her a bunny soft toy that have the recorder function, and recorded the three words I have kept in my heart for a long time. I love you…

I peek inside her classroom and smiled when I spotted her. She was sitting at the centre of the class and there were few girls standing around her and trying to confess to her. Why is she so popular in school? Sighed. She even response them with “I like you too!” after they confessed. What a bunch of lucky girls, I envied them. I looked at the bunny I was hiding at my back and glanced over to see what else she got from others.

A human size soft toy! A banquet of roses! A perfectly wrapped gift box with bunny sticker all over it! She looked at the gift box and accepted it happily, she leaned in and whispered few words to the girl. I looked at that girl who blushing madly right now, isn’t that Jihyo, my best childhood friend. Why I never know that she likes Nayeon too? Nayeon hugged her tight and kept the gift into her drawer.  Guess I have no chance now, I sighed and walked away with my bunny.

My heart was aching, so I walked to the rooftop and catch some fresh air. My phone kept on vibrating and I have no choice but took out my phone lazily.

“Hello?” I never glanced at the screen and picked it up.

“MINA YAH!!!” Oh geez, her voice almost broke my eardrum. And this loud voice is only belong to that person, the person who successfully confessed to my crush earlier, the person who is my best friend since we were young. I want to hate her, but I couldn’t.

“Yes? Jihyo.” I sighed softly.

“My crush responded to my confession! But I don’t really understand what was she trying to say, she said what a coincidence when I passed her the gift, but she did hugged me after that, and --- ” Jihyo started to blabbered on and on.

“Hey Jihyo, I’m busy now. Maybe we can talk about it next time.” I hang up the call immediately before she has the chance to answers.

I closed my eyes and pinched my nose bridge.

“Mina.” Someone called me.

“Yes?” I turned around and saw the one who broke my heart even before my confession.

“I love you.” Nayeon handed me a gift box, a perfectly wrapped gift box, a gift box full of bunny stickers! Seriously? I was happy for three seconds and soon enough, I started to feel disgusted. What’s wrong with this woman, she was responding her love t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter