[1] Coursework

Stories about Myoui Mina with her pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who are following my MiChaeng fic, here's a short annoucement. Seem like everyone also voting for a happy ending for MiChaeng so I have took it down and will make few changes on it. Actually, I planned to end it with 2na and it will be an angst MiChaeng fic. Haha.. 

While waiting for it, please enjoy reading this new one-shot fic of 2na :)

Sana’s POV

 “Hi, my name is Sana.”

“We already have a group here.”

“I see. Thank you.”

“Hi, I’m Minatozaki S--.”

“I don’t want to group with you.”

“Oh, haha. No problem.”

After being rejected for few times, I have gained my courage and approached to the pretty girl who sit at the corner of the hall. She was playing her mobile games and her fringe is covering her face, but it doesn’t hide her aura of elegance.  

“Hi.” I sat beside the girl and greet her with a smile.

She looked at me with a confused look and softly nodded her head before switching her gaze back to her phone. Just that short while, and I able to see a mole on her nose, why is it looks so good on her?

“My name is Sana, what’s your name??” I asked hesitantly.

“Mina..” She put her phone down and answered softly.

“You heard what’s lecturer said earlier? We need to find a classmate and form a group of two in the new project, and I’m wondering..”

“Okay.” She continued to play her phone after answering.

“Eh? How you know what I want to ask?” I playfully hit her arm and laughed.

“I heard it earlier.” She whispered.

“Eh?” I can’t hear it clearly.   

“…” She continued to play her games.

“Is ok, so when should we start?”

“Tomorrow, 12pm. I will be waiting you at the library.” She kept her phone and walked away.

“Okay! See you tomorrow!” I stood up from my seat and waved happily.

---

Mina’s POV

“Seriously this girl! It’s 12.15pm now, where is she?”

“Arghh, she must be overslept”

“Why am I so kind and accept to be in the same group with her” I stomped my feet on the ground.

“Hi Mina. What’s wrong? You trying to get the dirt of your shoes?” Sana chuckled while holding a large plastic bag.

“Ms Minatozaki, do you know what time is it now?” I tried to hold my anger and asked.

“Woah, I’m impressed. How you know my last name?” Sana smiled widely.

“IS THIS THE MAIN THING HERE? LOOK AT THE TIME!” I raged at her immediately.

“Sorry for being late.” She rubbed her head and bowed for few times.

I softly pinched my nose bridge while maintaining deep and slow breaths to keep my anger down. I opened my eyes and looked at her when I heard the loud growls from her stomach.

“Oops, keke.” She rubbed her stomach and stick her tongue out.

“Can we eat first?” she asked with a smile still glued on her face.

“Whatever.” I shook my head and sighed.

She signalled me to sit on the bench beside library and quickly take out everything from the large plastic bag.

“Here. Yukhoe from Saebyukjib. This is your favourite, right?” She flashed her smile and handed it to me. *A/N: Yukhoe from Saebyukjib at Cheomdanmdong– this is the food recommended by Mina

“How did you know? And usually I have to queue for almost an hour for it…” I questioned and looked at the airtight container.

“Is ok, as long as you like it.” She gave me a warm smile and started to eat her sandwich.

I’m such a bad person! Why am I raging earlier without giving her a chance to explain herself? Why is she still giving me such a warm smile when I have just raged at her?

This Yukhoe, is the reason she was late? I need to queue for almost an hour during weekdays to get it, and it’s Saturday now. I wonder how long has she been queuing for this.

“Thank you.” I felt guilty and whispered.

“No problem, just take it as a way of me saying thanks to you for being the same group with me.” She stuffed half of the sandwich to and replied.

I nodded slowly and started to enjoy my meal.

---

We have been discussing about our project for the pass two hours. Frankly speaking, I was the one who give out 90% of the ideas while she just nodded for the entire time.

“I think we should add an edge slider on the home page, so it can easier to capture visitors’ attentions when they land on this page.” I pointed at the monitor screen and explaining on how the element should works.

“Yes, I like it.” She nodded immediately.

“Maybe a fancy title on top of the edge slider would looks good too?” I asked again.

“Definitely.” She clapped her hands and nodded.

“Why don’t we add the Jupiter on the main menu?” I rolled my eyes and said sarcastically.

“Great, we should try.” She gave me thumb up.

“Seriously Sana? Jupiter is our website theme, how could it to be added in the main menu?” I was inhaling deeply again, but this time better, I never raged at her out of nowhere but still explaining about what’s wrong with her answer.

“Eh? Sorry Mina. Actually, I have no idea on how this website creation works!” She looked down and sighed.

“You never attend lectures?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Ya, I have been absent for few weeks. Keke, and just back to college yesterday.” She is dejected but trying to look cheerful after she answered.

“Yesterday?” I asked, unable to keep the disbelief out from my voice.

I guess I should pay more attentions to my course mates instead of mobile games. I don’t even know such a pretty girl, NO, I meant this person exists before she starts talking to me. Obviously, I wouldn’t know she has been absent for lectures for few weeks.

So, this is the reason why everyone rejected to be in the same group with her. She knows nothing about this subject. Why am I agree her request in the first place, gosh? No matter how good looking is she also can’t help much now, NO! I meant I must maintain my result to get the scholarship. I can’t group with someone who knows not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter