[2] Wait! What?

Stories about Myoui Mina with her pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, I'm back! Sorry for the long update, I'm so busy at work. Don't even have free time to do my own stuff! 

Not really a big deal, but I have changed the title of Chap1 and probably the main title of this story, thinking about a good name which can fits to this fanfic, if you have any suggestions, feel free to share :) 

Hope my readers still remember what is this fanfic about. If not, please read chapter 1 again! lol.

Italic - flashbacks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Café J.

Jeongyeon’s POV

As usual, the café only has two to three customers and I was sooooooo bored. What should I do? I started to think about the incident this morning, the gorgeous lady that I bumped into.

“Aishhhhh, I should run over to ask for her number.” *sighed*

“I don’t even know her name.” I signed once again.

Ding – someone entered the café, so I tidied up my uniform and walked towards the entrance. When I looked up, I almost fainted on the spot. THIS GIRL IS TOTALLY MY STYLE! She has the aura of dark beauty that make her looks so y but yet, still elegant at the same time. But when you slowly observed her appearance, you will have realized that actually she has an innocent look which will make everyone fall for it. Moles on her face, the one at the nose makes her look cute, the ways she smiled and waved – cute, like a penguin.

“Excuse me.” She said.

Woah, her voice is soft, is like listening to a lullaby. I wish I can listen to this voice every day. She might think I’m a weirdo if I keep staring at her, but I just can’t bear to stopped myself from staring at her. Perfection overload.

“JEONG YEON! What the hell are you doing!” Nayeon smacked my head from the back.

What the! This stupid manager is trying embarrass me in front of this pretty lady, I clenched my fists and prepared for knocked her down within seconds. AHA! I had learned Karate since young, so now is the right time for me to show off my skills. IM NAYEON, EAT MY ULTRA SUPER DUPER PUN-----

“Are you ok?” The elegant penguin looks worried while pointed at my head.

My anger disappeared right away and smiled like a kid who has tried candy for the first time in their life. Happy and sweetness overflowing!

“Yea~Yes! Of course I am.” I smiled while flashing all my teeth.

“Girls, please be seated.” Nayeon glared at me and turned around to smiled at them and signalled them to be seated at the table near the window.

This IM NAYEON, I will keep my punch for you! By the way, I think she could be a good actress, she changed her facial expression almost ever seconds. Aishhh, whatever! I must take this opportunity to looked at the elegant penguin once again so I ran to the counter and took the menus away from Nayeon’s hand. She tried to smack me but failed.

“I will serve them.” I grimaced and ran toward the seat beside the window.

“Hello girls, what would you like for today?” I smiled and stopped my gaze at the elegant penguin.

“Americano for me and a caramel chocolate for this pretty lady.” She gave the other girl a smile and replied.

How I wish that smile is for me! Pretty lady? Who? Oh ya, since i was too focused on the elegant penguin earlie, I ahave totally forgot the presence of another lady. I turned around and have a look on the ‘pretty lady’. And wow, she is pretty too, her eyes are stunning, and wait – is that eye smile? CUTE! Today really is my lucky day. No, I should call it as my luckiest day. I have met three down-to-earth beauties in a day. I can’t breathe! Thanks God, I love you. 

“Excuse me, that’s all for the order.” The elegant penguin waved her hands and tried to awake me from sinking deeper to her perfection.

The ways she waved her hands! Hahaha, it makes her looks like a penguin more. While I’m still in my deep thoughts of how perfect she is, she looked at my chest. Awww, you are such a ert, penguin. Soon, I realized that she was looking at my nametag which just nicely clipped above my chest. I guess she tried to call out my name since I froze on my spot for few minutes.

“J---” she tried to pronounce my name.

Guess she is not a Korean. Anyways, I still like her! Dear God, please ended my single life with the one that called out my name on the next 3 seconds!!! PLEASE~~ 3 – 2 ---

“YOO JEONG YEON! YOU!!! YOU GO AND HELP IN THE KITCHEN! NOW!” Nayeon pushed me away angrily and apologized to them again!

“Girls, sorry for my misbehaviour staff. I will make sure she suffers later!” Nayeon glared at me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dear God, I was kidding. Whoever call my name just now will be the one that I will never end up pairing with! PLEASE! I will rather to kill myself than pairing with this annoying woman! *Cried silently in my mind*

Mina’s POV

The manager served us the drinks with a polite smile. I took the first sip of my drink - Americo, my favourite. Although some people found it is bitter or burned but that’s the reason I love it. It is relatively delicious and I think this is what coffee meant to be. I’m enjoying my drink and also enjoying my view.

But not the view at my front, yes, Jisoo is pretty but the giant and dwarf at the opposite mart grabbed my attention more. Two of them was hiding behind the road light pole while sneaking their head out to checked out my date with Jisoo.

Serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter