[1] The Pretty One

Stories about Myoui Mina with her pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again, thanks for all the comments and subscriptions.

Here comes the first chapter! Btw, English is not my first language so there's might be grammatical errors, please bear with me and hope you all understand what I'm trying to explain in this fanfic. 

Bold = Thoughts in their mind

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone’s POV

As usual, I’m on my way to work. Working life zzz, I have to worked early morning into the late hours and my social life was completely gone too. Why everything around me was going so wrong. *Sighed* I was in my deep thoughts and accidentally bumped into the girl in front of me. Those books on her hands were dropped onto the floor so I quickly picked it up and returned it to her. At the mean time my eyes met hers, the time stopped for a while.

“Wow, you are gorgeous” I blunt it out loud unknowingly.

“Oh -- Thanks.” She returned me with a light smile. And BOOM! My heart pounded like crazy!

“Oo---o---oops! Where’s my manners. I’m sorry that I bumped into your earlier.” I adored her beauty for few seconds then scratched my head with a sheepish smile.

“Is okay.” She nodded and decided to walk away.

“*Cough* My name is ---- ”  I cleared my throat and was going to introduced myself but she just continued walking.

She has such long legs, less than five seconds then there’s a distance between me and her. Out of nowhere, I decided to do something weird! Yea, damn weird. Usually I have girl crush materials, most of my friends will fangirling around me and I always gave them a cool attitude.

But not for now, she is so gorgeous and I bet everyone that walked past her would no doubt turn around to try and catch a glimpse of her once more. SO! I need to let her at least remember me as a girl that bumped into her or maybe a weirdo?

“HEY GIRL! MY NAME IS JEONG YEON. NICE TO MEET YOU”  I screamed it out loud and the girl just continued walking forward before she disappeared from my line of sight and into the crowd.

~~

The girl held back a smile and continued walking. When she walked through the crowded street, she will at least hear two to three loud compliments about her appearance and figure. This is not the first time that she faced this kind of situation, people around her just can’t stop themselves from complimenting about her, basically she was blessed from her head to toes. She is just extremely gorgeous that everyone will adore. Even herself, also secretly a fans of herself.

Few minutes later, she reached her destination. When she entered her classroom, everyone just looked up unison. Some of them waved hello, some of them gave her a smile, and some of them just sat there and adore her looks. And of course there’s some lifeless human being that jealous of everything that better than them will gave her some shots of deadly glares.

Whatever, Tzuyu never cared about it.

Who cares? I’m prettier than them. *smirked*

~~

Tzuyu’s POV

“Morning, Chewy.” Chaeyoung greeted and took a seat next to me.

“Morning, smol bean.” I patted her head.

“Hey! Although we are in the same year but I’m still older than you 2 months.” Chaeyoung pushed my hand away and retorted back.

“Yes! Older and SHORTER!” I laughed out loud and received a slap on my arm.

“Ouchhhh. You this bean!” I started to tickle her.

“You! GIANT! Hahahaha” She laughed and tried to tickle me back.

Of course she failed. My arms are longer *smirked*

“Ok, settle down, class.” Mr Park entered the class and followed by a girl at his back.

I couldn’t get a proper view of her face because the length her long red-fringe covered half of eyes, especially with her keeping her head low. Emmm, bet she is someone that easily to feel embarrass around people.

“We have a new friend over here. Come here, Mina. Introduce yourself.” Mr Park announced.

“Hello everyone, my name is Myoui Mina. Hope we can get along well.” She tucked her fringes behind her ear – looked up -- ended her introduction with a gummy smile.

WOW, she is pretty! Loving and glowing round eyes, and her nose bridge fit perfectly with her flawless smooth skin together with a y red lips and a mole – no no – two moles – no – three? Four -- Aishh, lost count. Even though there’s moles on her face but it brought out her face features well and made her even more attractive.

At the meantime, I overheard some of my classmates are praising her too.

“This girl is very pretty.”

“She will be my new crush!”

“I thought you like Tzuyu?”

“Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter